What's new

Four Indian soldiers killed, two posts destroyed on LoC

1. There won't be another war between Hindustan and Pakistan

Unlike the stupid Indian media astrologers who predicted Pakistan losing to India in the Champion's Trophy final, but had to witness the most humiliating trashing by a young, inexperienced Pakistan side, I came across one who has predicted two major wars in 2020 and 2030.

According to him, the 2020 conflict will be won by India, (the 1965-style :D ,) but he sees clouds of massive death and destruction looming over India in 2030...

For the Indians' sake, I hope he is wrong, but unlike their other media-cheap astrologers, this one is a serious and dedicated one. I'm afraid!

Last edited:
Don't worry, if we need equipment we'll buy it.
Pakistan must concentrate on her economy. We shall supply you with our arms free of charge, this is to maintain the equilibrium of power in Kashmir.

Pakistan must concentrate on her economy. We shall supply you with our arms free of charge, this is to maintain the equilibrium of power in Kashmir.
China will not do so directly. Instead, through CPEC China shall improve Pakistan's economy and allow Pakistan to concentrate more on building up its military.

China is also set to build military bases within Pakistan, most likely a naval base at Gwadar. This will give Pakistan even more defence capability.

Don't worry about equilibrium of power, we are more then capable of retaliating as clearly proven time and time again.

China will not do so directly. Instead, through CPEC China shall improve Pakistan's economy and allow Pakistan to concentrate more on building up its military.

China is also set to build military bases within Pakistan, most likely a naval base at Gwadar. This will give Pakistan even more defence capability.
I foresee some HQ-10s protecting all naval installation in Pakistan, the distance of Gwadar from the Indian border is adequate. Gwadar is truly a strategic port.

Your people are talented, with proper infrastructure and training, Pakistan can do alot of things indigenously.

I foresee some HQ-10s protecting all naval installation in Pakistan, the distance of Gwadar from the Indian border is adequate. Gwadar is truly a strategic port.
Yes, preventing a Hindustani blockade will only become easier as CPEC progresses.

Yes, preventing a Hindustani blockade will only become easier as CPEC progresses.
China can easily create an IOR fleet around the size of the Indian Navy, it will maybe take 10 years. 5 destroyers every 5 years is not really stretching Chinese yards.

Smaller yards can build frigates and the new largest submarine factory can churn out 039x like hot cakes.

China can easily create an IOR fleet around the size of the Indian Navy, it will maybe take 10 years. 5 destroyers every 5 years is not really stretching Chinese yards.

Smaller yards can build frigates and the new largest submarine factory can churn out 039x like hot cakes.
A force the size of the Hindustani navy wouldn't be required. All China needs is a mere presence to instill fear into the Hindustani navy.

A force the size of the Hindustani navy wouldn't be required. All China needs is a mere presence to instill fear into the Hindustani navy.
I agree, their submarine force is really weak, we can reduce the numbers of destroyers and frigates by using more submarines, China can produce alot of 039x with AIPs easily. A dozen 039X, 10 052Ds, 4 055, 1 carrier should be enough

I agree, their submarine force is really weak, we can reduce the numbers of destroyers and frigates by using more submarines, China can produce alot of 039x with AIPs easily. A dozen 039X, 10 052Ds, 4 055, 1 carrier should be enough

Carrier strike group would be a huge plus, because with the carrier comes a bunch of other surface ships.

Hindustan's submarine fleet is rather abysmal, or at least, the Western command's is.

Back
Top Bottom