What's new

Four India trucks carrying arms caught: Malik

What makes you think we haven't got single evidence so far? We've got more than enough evidence. The problem is that scumbag countries like US are looking after their own interesting and trying to avoid looking at indian involvement.

Come again?

First they give proof to states before revealing it in public. They are not being successful in the first part because of interests of certain states. Of course giving evidence to india is pointless because they will deny it no matter what. But even US is letting terrorism continue because of its interests. It will come to bite US sooner or later.

In your previous quote what you are saying US would let India do terrorism even if it is determinental to their efforts in the region and killing their own soldiers.

What it clearly means the "proof" Pakistan has, it is of suspicious nature and US dont trust Pakistan and might be assuming that this as a staged evidence.

:hitwall: aby dhakan kitni dafa bola its "Four trucks full of Indian Arms not Four Indian Trucks" as i dont see any TATA truck would have been sent by your insane RAW.

Do you want to be talked in the same filty language madam ??

In your previous quote what you are saying US would let India do terrorism even if it is determinental to their efforts in the region and killing their own soldiers.

What it clearly means the "proof" Pakistan has, it is of suspicious nature and US dont trust Pakistan and might be assuming that this as a staged evidence.

You have something wrong here. US is letting india do terrorism and one of the reasons is that it doesn't affect them. You see, india is sponsering TTP, not Afghan Taliban. So their soldiers are not in danger.

India trucking weapons through Pakistan. And all these when Pakistan accusing RAW and Indian hand. You must be out of your mind.

If i want to attack my enemy and he is suspicious about me actions, then by your theory, i should send weapons through his territory.

Do you really think India give you easy evidence as this considering the fact that you haven't got any single evidence so far other than acquisitions.
That'll be nice if only all the worlds terrorists stopped terrorism if we got suspicious of them.

Nobody has till date risen to your defence, nobody has risen to our defence. Everybody clearly knows what each is up to. You can't attack us, we can't attack you with the army. So its games like these.

btw, expect Rehman Malik to backtrack on this :)

Does it really matter? International news websites have their own interests and report what they want to report.

Does it really matter? International news websites have their own interests and report what they want to report.

:lol: speaks volumes about the credibility of the 'report'. If Pakistan had even a shred of evidence against India they would have been shouting it from rooftops.

This 'news' is for domestic consumption. It will only spread confusion and hatred in the population. At least India's claims are backed up the international community.

:lol: speaks volumes about the credibility of the 'report'. If Pakistan had even a shred of evidence against India they would have been shouting it from rooftops.

This 'news' is for domestic consumption. It will only spread confusion and hatred in the population. At least India's claims are backed up the international community.

Listen kid, you know very little idea - or rather none - as to how international politics work. Stop talking on something you have no idea about. I have dealt with all these exact arguments before so I won't go over them again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Asim, I'm not interested in these wannabe news sources. Show me something credible, something non-pakistani, something recognizable like the BBC, or state news networks of major countries.

Who get's their news from 123breakingnews.com?

Asim, no point in entertaining these kids. These morons think everything in this world is black and white and straightforward and obvious. Media not reporting something means very little. I talked about this extensively before.

Listen kid, you know very little idea - or rather none - as to how international politics work. Stop barking on something you have no idea about. I have dealt with all these exact arguments before so I won't go over them again.

Listen old man, stop grunting and pay attention. You can either stick your head in the sand or see this news for what it is, domestic consumption, Pakistan's claims have not been backed up by anyone in the international community and all you have to say for yourself is that they are all zionist conspirators. Yeah, you sure know how international politics work. good job.

Asim, no point in entertaining these kids. These morons think everything in this world is black and white and straightforward and obvious. Media not reporting something means very little. I talked about this extensively before.

why don't you direct me to your post?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom