What's new

Four Bangladesh bloggers charged with defaming Islam.

No thanks. These abomination planted here by U guys are your pride. And the pride U have for them is pretty apparent in all your posts. :D

they come from your own society.. from your own land ... we did not plant them...
of course I will support all free thinkers ... even if what they say hurts me.

they come from your own society.. from your own land ... we did not plant them...
of course I will support all free thinkers ... even if what they say hurts me.

But they all desire your society & your land & your affection. They have nothing but apathy for our land & our society. Any way since U are throwing them under the bus, U shouldn't mind whatever punishment our society hands down to them for their crimes unless they are your pride. But don't worry most such abomination live abroad and whatever left will run off to your society like Taslima nasreen living under the protection of RAW & GOI. :)

But they all desire your society & your land & your affection. They have nothing but apathy to our land & our society. Any way since U are throwing them under the bus, U shouldn't mind whatever punishment our society hands down to them for their crimes unless they are your pride. But don't worry most such abomination live abroad and whatever left will run off to your society like Taslima nasreen living under the protection of RAW & GOI. :)

Not a wonder ,Bangladesh are undergoing such levels of poverty.No free thinking,rationalism ,questioning.

Can islamists prove Richard Dawkins wrong?? What about the questions that Ali Sina has raised on the hadiths?Why do they crush free thinkers?

Since when do those people come into play?

We can go oceans and mountains over freedom of speech, but Bangladeshi society in general is not prepared for such openness. I have been very clear about this matter a long time ago.

Not a wonder ,Bangladesh are undergoing such levels of poverty.No free thinking,rationalism ,questioning.

So just because Bangladeshi society do not want their religion to be insulted, it becomes poor? How are those even remotely correlated? They in fact aren't.

Back in the 90's, 60% of the Bangladeshi population were below poverty levels. Now it's just 33%. I think they are doing fine.

which is why internet blogs and books are good medium to express such views.

Please. Ask them how did the Bangladeshi people in general respond after Hasina visited one of the slain blogger's home :angel:

This matter is not as simple as some simpletons are making it appear.

We can go oceans and mountains over freedom of speech, but Bangladeshi society in general is not prepared for such openness. I have been very clear about this matter a long time ago.

I am not concerned about mythology. I am concerned with facts.Public can believe anything.Repeat a lie a thousand times it becomes truth.... Nazi Goebbols...

I am not concerned about mythology. I am concerned with facts.Public can believe anything.Repeat a lie a thousand times it becomes truth.... Nazi Goebbols...

I didn't say anything about any mythology. I only stated the reality of Bangladeshi society in general.

It's okay if such discussions or activities happen in advanced nations such as the West, but in a country like Bangladesh? That's a no, no :no:

The war crimes tribunal should have never been an issue of the legitimacy of religion in Bangladeshi society. Ever. Period. That was the mistake they made. Albeit, a very stupid mistake.

So if you feel like speaking out against religion in public, and that within a sensitive and an extremely complicated matter; be very, very careful.

You have no idea as to how the whole thing happened do you? Ah well....

I didn't say anything about any mythology. I only stated the reality of Bangladeshi society in general.

It's okay if such discussions or activities happen in advanced nations such as the West, but in a country like Bangladesh? That's a no, no :no:

The war crimes tribunal should have never been an issue of the legitimacy of religion in Bangladeshi society. Ever. Period. That was the mistake they made. Albeit, a very stupid mistake.

So if you feel like speaking out against religion in public, and that within a sensitive and an extremely complicated matter; be very, very careful.

I don't care ... because islam and most of its stuff is contradictory and ridiculous.

I don't care.For me truth matters and if mullahs are egging for jihad or violence because of this ,they will have to survive the bullet from my colt first.

The afghan mullahs killed the communists for questioning mythology.Look at the aftermath that the communists did in Afghanistan,they killed 2 million in response . Would you like that again?

So just because Bangladeshi society do not want their religion to be insulted, it becomes poor? How are those even remotely correlated? They in fact aren't.

Back in the 90's, 60% of the Bangladeshi population were below poverty levels. Now it's just 33%. I think they are doing fine.
And you are convinced by official statistics ?

:blah::blah::blah::angry:
Yes, big talk coming from the most baseless, f..c.k..up religion.
Loki, bro, I don't care if I ever .......... ......... . .... See any of......... They seriously think .............. ... .... ....croc tears for Afghan, if they didn't had Taliban(albeit for wrong reason) it would have been another vessel state of these moronic ............. .
By his admission official statistics are not trust worthy. So, we to believe all the statistics published by Indian gov about their economy, developments are crap?:cuckoo:

They r lucky if they r in pakistan their bodies also disappear LUCKY BD'S :hitwall:

The problem with Hindu bharotis is that they want discussion forums to ban all members who insult Hinduism but they are for free-BStellectualism in BD and Pakistan advocating for insult to Islam and our Last Prophet in the name of such BS-bakwasism. as

This kind of intellectual bankruptcy has NO place anywhere.

If West resort to such thing they also have stomach to insult their own religion as well BUT at the end it shows their own frustration and intellectual bankruptcy.

On the other hand the land of Kamasutra was unable to absorb the known painter Hussain's tribute to kamasutra

Back
Top Bottom