What's new

Four Bangladesh bloggers charged with defaming Islam.

what is wrong in having anti-islamic view .. :angel:

Well I think I am very very tolerant when it is matter of religion, I have close friend who can die anytime for Islam, also I have close friend who even laugh when he sees people go into prostration during Namaz, even I had another friend who did swearing about Muhammad [pbuh] in front of me, and I did not mind. But I hate Indian dalals seriously, but not every Indian.

Secularism is in the nation's constitution. However, Islam happens to be its state religion at the same time. You can say that it is contradictory.

Muslims in Bangladesh don't tolerate insults against Islam. Do as the Romans do.

Can islamists prove Richard Dawkins wrong?? What about the questions that Ali Sina has raised on the hadiths?Why do they crush free thinkers?

Well I think I am very very tolerant when it is matter of religion, I have close friend who can die anytime for Islam, also I have close friend who even laugh when he sees people go into prostration during Namaz, even I had another friend who did swearing about Muhammad [pbuh] in front of me, and I did not mind. But I hate Indian dalals seriously, but not every Indian.

its not about what you can tolerate and what you cant.. its about what is wrong in taking position againts an ideology ... unless its aimed at inciting violence or hatred(kill all muslims... muslims are terrorists etc etc) I fail to see whats wrong in it.

Supporters of bal thakrey might kill me/ laugh at me/ ridicule me/do nothing , if I criticize his ideology, that does not mean I am not supposed to do it.
Remember my criticism could be wrong and invalid too, but it should not matter

BTW I am talking about individual action .. say a muslim or sivsena guy trying to kill me because he is offended(thats understandable).. am talking about justice system of a free country

its not about what you can tolerate and what you cant.. its about what is wrong in taking position againts an ideology ... unless its aimed at inciting violence or hatred(kill all muslims... muslims are terrorists etc etc) I fail to see whats wrong in it.

Supporters of bal thakrey might kill me/ laugh at me/ ridicule me/do nothing , if I criticize his ideology, that does not mean I am not supposed to do it.
Remember my criticism could be wrong and invalid too, but it should not matter

BTW I am talking about individual action .. say a muslim or sivsena guy trying to kill me because he is offended(thats understandable).. am talking about justice system of a free country

Islamists cannot prove rationalists wrong ,thats why they are passing such laws..

You said "Unless", and its true that they want to undermine the Bangladeshi Muslims and are working for if the aspirations of Moderate Bangladeshi Muslims do not reflect into our constitution. Plus, they are not peaceful, they are using BAL, and BAL is using Police-league to suppress the democratic demands of Moderate Muslim Bangladeshis.

You said "Unless", and its true that they want to undermine the Bangladeshi Muslims and are working for if the aspirations of Moderate Bangladeshi Muslims do not reflect into our constitution. Plus, they are not peaceful, they are using BAL, and BAL is using Police-league to suppress the democratic demands of Moderate Muslim Bangladeshis.

have you read the blog? how do you know its not a criticism of islam ... instead of attack on muslims...
give us a link here if you have ... or any copy of material..

have you read the blog? how do you know its not a criticism of islam ... instead of attack on muslims...

Read Ali Sina's works .You will realise why islam is so violent.No muslim has beaten him in debate.He has a 50,000$ challenge on his website.

Those blogs are in Bangla, plus we know well what is the ultimate aspiration of those Bloggers, and yes they attacked in their blogs to Muslims both implicitly and explicitly. We know their motives well, it is not necessary to give you links for justification, sorry.

Those blogs are in Bangla, plus we know well what is the ultimate aspiration of those Bloggers, and yes they attacked in their blogs to Muslims both implicitly and explicitly. We know their motives well, it is not necessary to give you links for justification, sorry.

the parents of the blogger are probably muslims,
Why would they like to attack their own parents and relatives, its an intellectual exercise not aimed to harm anybody.

Here is one well known group.
http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/

What are the motives?

the parents of the blogger are probably muslims,
Why would they like to attack their own parents and relatives, its an intellectual exercise not aimed to harm anybody.

Here is one well known group.
Mukto-Mona Writers' Corner — Science, Rationalism, Humanism and Freethinking

Mukto mona is a very well know anti-islamic propaganda site run by dalal parasites living abroad. There are serious claims of RAW link with the bastards that run this and similar sites. Most are commies and awami lowlives. Take your intellectual crap elsewhere. Awami maggots tried their best to protect this 4 parasites and let them free but domestic political situation won't permit a already deal AL to commit such blunder. If U Indians are so worried about your dalals why don't U appeal to your GOI to take these scums in offcourse after serving jail in BD.

Mukto mona is a very well know anti-islamic propaganda site run by dalal parasites living abroad. There are serious claims of RAW link with the bastards that run this and similar sites. Most are commies and awami lowlives. Take your intellectual crap elsewhere. Awami maggots tried their best to protect this 4 parasites and let them free but domestic political situation won't permit a already deal AL to commit such blunder. If U Indians are so worried about your dalals why don't U appeal to your GOI to take these scums in offcourse after serving jail in BD.

we have our own free thinkers who attack hinduism .. and we welcome it... similarly we will welcome these guys..
our govt is spineless, they cant even give protection to taslima nasreen... :tdown:

You people always accuse those who don't like as RAW,commies etc.

we have our own free thinkers who attack hinduism .. and we welcome it... similarly we will welcome these guys..
our govt is spineless, they cant even give protection to taslima nasreen... :tdown:

Don't worry all such dalal scums will be fleeing to India soon inshallah as they often previously have. U will have more free abomination ...thuku I mean free "thinkers" then. :)

Don't worry all such dalal scums will be fleeing to India soon inshallah as they often previously have. U will have more free abomination ...thuku I mean free "thinkers" then. :)

you should take pride in your free thinkers and intellectuals ... :D

Back
Top Bottom