What's new

Forum Update 2020|Feedback and Discussion

Do you like the new style/theme of the forum?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Finally my prayers have been answered. After years of putting up with that cringey we finally get something new. Colors for some elements are a bit off though and you might want to fix that!

I do not want any job sir especially from PTI, I am worried about the changes. People look forward for goods while happens opposite.

If we see from trend of gmail hotmail etc whenever they change the layout ppl dont like it in start then they get use to it. Same thing will happen here. But gmail/hotmail gave options to choose even facebook before making layout default.

I dont have issue with this look either i think little css and other edits will make look like old one but with new feature.
Xenforo is good platform to customize things give it sometime i m sure webmaster and tean working on it to fix bugs.

My thoughts are

1: There is need of a 'dark mode'. Current mode with white back ground is visually stressful. My twitter, fb, youtube, whatsapp all are on dark mode.
2: There is need to update the colorscheme. The user names are very hard to read.
3: I agree. The +ve and -ve rating must remain exclusive.
4: The overall layout should be simple and well arranged. Complexities create problems.

i concur - dark mode is much needed not to mention it's classier.

No much complain about new design but just name colour hardly to see. Any chances to fix it ?

where is out ShoutBox. please restore it at least, people do resist changes, we should better plan it and test it before going to implement these on the full scale. Anyhow, make it easier to use.

Change color of usergroup Full Member. Rest is showing i think.

click on whats-new on top of pages to see what are the latest posts on the forum? It can be used as a shoutbox

I can't see names of some members. Overall terrible update. Pls switch back to old. Few posts vanished. I can't find them. If you really want to update it,make it like world defence forum. Look at their layout.

I like some features. Like Flipping side bar. It removes eye strain as they are always left. Can we have the night mode? like Youtube dark theme. @WebMaster

@WebMaster did you hire a Pajeet to do this?

Seems likely, PDF was getting so famous in Indian members and internationally with older design, they the Indians thought this is about time to destroy this simple and sophisticated forum and turn this into a garish, gaudy, hideous forum yes with fake modern looks.

Back
Top Bottom