What's new

Forum Update 2020|Feedback and Discussion

Do you like the new style/theme of the forum?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH Hey guys @Tipu7 @airomerix @knuckles @Hodor @The Accountant we gained the special to give positive and negative ratings for two days only before they made it common for everyone. HAHAHA

Waisay three things i have a problem with.

1. I followed the recently post box and it was the best feature as it would show you the updated news, the updated discussions and was perfect for a person who doesnt have the time to browse around. Just see whats trending, talk and viola.

2. The design previously was better. It was actually good and i liked it alot. Simple and easy to navigate,

3. Giving negative ratings is a power you dont want to be used commonly. The TTA themselves were told to use it with extreme caution and care. Now everybody will start giving it to each other. The smiles are a good feature and emoticon reactions always are a plus however the negative and positive rating given by higher ups was a pretty top feature and it actually became the benchmark for good posters and bad posters as in most cases, the posters with high positive ratings were good posters and posters with high negative ratings were bad...

Can you imagine an LOC thread with Indians and Pakistanis with this ability. :D

My thoughts are

1: There is need of a 'dark mode'. Current mode with white back ground is visually stressful. My twitter, fb, youtube, whatsapp all are on dark mode.
2: There is need to update the colorscheme. The user names are very hard to read.
3: I agree. The +ve and -ve rating must remain exclusive.
4: The overall layout should be simple and well arranged. Complexities create problems.

@WebMaster TBH its look like cheap and very poor quality . can i switch back to old template ????????? this one look like i am on kids forum :undecided::undecided::undecided:

i use to browse by clicking on new threads which sort all the new threads in a timely manner but now there is new posts which means the decade old post will appear as soon as anybody post a comment on it :(
@WebMaster may we have option to use new or old layout by choice ??? pleaseeeeeeeeeeee:azn::azn::azn:

I like it. Its cleaner and less dated. Certainly on mobile anyway

The overall layout is good and little modern however, I would like following changes:

1. Color scheme is somehow painful for eyes, specially the names are not readable.
  2. the distinction/gap between post needs to be little bit more visible.
  3. On the main page the description of section is too long. It should be short and partially visible whereas the description and title of the recent thread should give more space.
  4. @saiyan0321 you are absolutely right it is heart broken that we got exclusive rights for 2 days only and now we are among the common fox :). On a serious note, positive and negative ratings rights should remain exclusive as it actually hints about the nature / quality of posts of the member.
  5. Rest of the functions are really good and are providing much better information to read for.

I was one of the few members who had a rating to message ratio of over 2.7 (2.76 approx).. furthermore I was nearly reaching my 2K rating milestone.. I feel all my efforts have been in vain..

dawson-crying.jpg

The overall layout is good and little modern however, I would like following changes:

1. Color scheme is somehow painful for eyes, specially the names are not readable.
  3. On the main page the description of section is too long. It should be short and partially visible whereas the description and title of the recent thread should give more space.
  4. @saiyan0321 you are absolutely right it is heart broken that we got exclusive rights for 2 days only and now we are among the common fox :). On a serious note, positive and negative ratings rights should remain exclusive as it actually hints about the nature / quality of posts of the member.
  5. Rest of the functions are really good and are providing much better information to read for.

two cents from me
flags displayed under each member are still not aligned, for some they are horizontally aligned in row for others they are aligned vertically in column

Just look at your reaction score, 134 and I am assuming these were positive rating, rest are gone. Just browse the forum you ll see members who would not in next 100 years be able to get positive ratings have something like 2895 reactions score, members whose only contribution is one liner.:-)

Doubara ager hum se rating wapas leny ki baat ki to apki sari posts ko negetive rating doon ga :p:

guess the users name game ?:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-22 forum update.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-22 forum update.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_2020-08-22 forum updsate.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-22 forum updsate.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_2020-08-22 forum uzpdate.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-22 forum uzpdate.png
    26 KB · Views: 20
Just browse the forum you ll see members who would not in next 100 years be able to get positive ratings have something like 2895 reactions score, members whose only contribution is one liner

I think You'll find we are the backbone of PDF, i.e. what JF-17 is to the PAF.

Last edited:
Think tanks ne itni ratings apni sari life main nhi di hoon gi jitni hum ne aik din main de di

Back
Top Bottom