What's new

Forum Update 2020|Feedback and Discussion

Do you like the new style/theme of the forum?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can't scroll through the sidebar (place with online members, new posts etc) without scrolling through at least half of the main page
Here in UK, alcohol sale is down (people are not partying etc ) so due to Covid-19, they arranged the queue section such a way that you have to pass through beverages aisle.
So Mods want us to see the entire main page, look through all forums before we can go to side bar.

Another problem. If you would open a page and there would be any alert or message then it would be updated even without the refresh or opening of alert. The red ping would click automatically but nothing. Oh man.

I agree.

One more. There is no counter at the page bottom to show how many posts are on the next page.

indecisive about it. Maybe it will grow on me with time.

I dont understand why it needs to be changed in the first place, if it looks simple and works. No need to change it.

Its crap with so many useless emojis reactions. Dont make it look like Facebook.

when I logged in the forum butit was down due to the ongoing update, the link of the forum sent me on Facebook.com.

this is something very strange behaviour.

and I suspect that the new version has some links with Facebook.

Back
Top Bottom