What's new

Forum Crashes

Copy that. I seem to be getting ''Error 502 Bad gateway'' with some letters that suspiciously looks like the n-word beneath the error message.

Forward that.... experiencing problems as we type

The 502 Bad Gateway error is usually a network error between servers on the Internet, meaning the problem is not with your PC or Internet connection. Even though the issue is not yours to troubleshoot or resolve, there are a few things you can do:
Retry the web page by clicking the refresh/reload button or trying the URL from the address bar again. Even though the 502 Bad Gateway error is reporting a networking error outside of your control, the error may only be temporary. Trying the page again will often be successful.
Come back later. Since the 502 Bad Gateway error message is an issue with the web site's network, everyone visiting this site is probably experiencing the same problem as you. Chances are an issue like that has already been brought to the attention of an administrator at the web site and someone is working to resolve it.

Apparently this forum is making some one real angry :angel:

and "someone" is you :P

If that were the case I would have trolled the hell out this forum rather than wanting it offline :devil:

don-t-make-me-angry_design.png

I got redirected to Chinesedefence couple of times while trying to load Defence.pk:what:

Whats the go with that? And yes been getting 502 error a lot lately.

Copy that. I seem to be getting ''Error 502 Bad gateway'' with some letters that suspiciously looks like the n-word beneath the error message.

Lol. nginx is a free webserver from Russia.

Nothing sinister about it (or is there? ;))

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom