What's new

Fort Bragg Yudh abhyaas Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude they are using US army combat gear...helmets and m-4s ... and even vests... we have seen this before in other ex with usa..

You are wrong here ... all the combat gears are Indian except the M4s. I can post hundreds of pics to prove that. And regarding M4s its a custom to train on the weapons of host country in Yudh Abhyaas kind of exercises. Otherwise most of the guys you see in above pics use even better weapons ... the Tavor.

Iwi_tavor_tar21.jpg

:omghaha:..........................

Seeing your post ... it seems like you are laughing at yourself. BTW I know what you are ashamed of.

You are wrong here ... all the combat gears are Indian except the M4s. I can post hundreds of pics to prove that. And regarding M4s its a custom to train on the weapons of host country in Yudh Abhyaas kind of exercises. Otherwise most of the guys you see in above pics use even better weapons ... the Tavor.

Iwi_tavor_tar21.jpg

You sure abt tht? did u see US camo on those helmets and gear? and its the marcos who in small numbers use these helmets.. indian army is still using old buckets helmets or the patkas... and others israeli n russian helmets in small numbers.

Seeing your post ... it seems like you are laughing at yourself. BTW I know what you are ashamed of.
Yeah:
Whats the point of all this "Yudh Abhyas" when the Chinese are camping inside our territory??

You sure abt tht? did u see US camo on those helmets and gear? and its the marcos who in small numbers use these helmets.. indian army is still using old buckets helmets or the patkas... and others israeli n russian helmets in small numbers.

Yeah:

Whatever makes u happy...

Yeah:

After reading your reply i am finally convinced that it will be easier to explain the facts to a mentally retard than wasting my time enlightening you. Ok then. Whatever gives you a sound sleep at night.

After reading your reply i am finally convinced that it will be easier to explain the facts to a mentally retard than wasting my time enlightening you. Ok then. Whatever gives you a sound sleep at night.

Good for you jackass!

Modernization is being done. You cannot buy equipment for millions of soldiers overnight like vegetables. It is a slow process which may take a decade to complete. BTW..those "old buckets helmets or the patkas" are more than enough for IA to tackle the current adversary as IA is not gonna face an ultra modern, sophisticated and a technologically advanced army.

Modernization is being done. You cannot buy equipment for millions of soldiers overnight like vegetables. It is a slow process which may take a decade to complete. BTW..those "old buckets helmets or the patkas" are more than enough for IA to tackle the current adversary as IA is not gonna face an ultra modern, sophisticated and a technologically advanced army.

The F-INSAS project implementation for infantry will commence in earnest in early 2014, according to @jiki PARA (SF) are already playing around with certain F-INSAS techs.

Last edited by a moderator:
The F-INSAS project implementation for infantry will commence in earnest in early 2014, according to @jiki PARA (SF) are already playing around with certain F-INSAS techs.
Start in 2014 and end in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom