What's new

Formidable Indian Martial Arts

Fattyacids

Reaction score
Does anyone know what Indian martial arts is this? What is Nokku Varmam & Choondu Varmam?
I'm deeply intrigued.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is obviously some kind of a hoax, where do you see martial art in this? I've seen such videos in Indonesia, US and japan too or the Chinese death touch!

Being the lead general of the racist troll army these days, you are only creating a troll thread, nothing else.

Its like someone pretending to open a thread on Chinese medicines but posting pictures of Chinese dead baby pills that work miracles for ones sexual prowess. Idiot.

This is obviously some kind of a hoax, where do you see martial art in this? I've seen such videos in Indonesia too.

Being the lead general of the racist troll army these days, you are only creating a troll thread, nothing else.

Its like someone pretending to open a thread on Chinese medicines but posting pictures of Chinese dead baby pills that work miracles for ones sexual prowess. Idiot.

I cannot verify the credibility of the video .

But the martial art shown in video is Kalaraipayattu from Kerala .

Kalaripayattu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does anyone know what Indian martial arts is this? What is Nokku Varmam & Choondu Varmam?
I'm deeply intrigued.

Very informative and educational. Hope some knowledgeable Indian member sheds some light regarding details. Thanks for sharing.

Kalaripayattu I know, and there are threads on that on PDF too. But the troll searched for a hoax just to create a troll thread.

I chanced upon this video on youtube, how would I know anything about indian martial arts? It may or may not be real, but you can't deny it is rather intriguing.
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it is a troll.

I cannot verify the credibility of the video .

But the martial art shown in video is Kalaraipayattu from Kerala .

Kalaripayattu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I also once read about marital art of Sikh people. @Flamingo @Abingdonboy

nidarlies.jpg

@INDIC it is called 'Gatka'. It is now nothing more than a ritual, the result of the oppression that the British Raj enforced onto the Sikh Nihangs. The original art, however, has not been lost. Shastar Vidya is still being practiced in Punjab.

Here is the Wiki Link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatka

BS scammers ; something similar.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom