What's new

Former President APJ Abdul Kalam Dies at 83: Press Trust of India

Guys where should we head to?
Bethany Hospital or Eastern Air Command.Currently 2 hours away from Shillong.

I am pretty much saddened
I am still crying.:cry::cry::cry::cry:
I never felt like this before in my life.
I don't feel like eating today.
i still can't believe it's true.
The only thing i am teling myself is not to cry?:cry:

The Golden Bird lost its Wings of FIRE ...

We lost our Intellectual shield ...

We will miss u sir ... But we will Live ur dream of India... Ur name will be remembered By a million new generation of Indian...

Hari Om ...

Last edited:
CK75FMqUcAAF6Ms.jpg:large

Rest in Peace sir... Sir we & our future generation will be indebted to your exemplary service to nation .... Sir your journey is true inspiration for all of us....
" Climbing to the top demands strength whether it is to the top of mount everest or to the top of career"
Shath Shath Naman ....
Feeling like heartbroken today first in gurudaspur & then Kalam Sir demise .... May all rest in peace ......

Prime Minister's Office
27-July, 2015 22:19 IST
PM condoles the passing away of former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has condoled the passing away of former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.

"India mourns the loss of a great scientist, a wonderful President and above all an inspiring individual. Rest in peace Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.

Dr. Kalam…my mind is filled with so many memories, so many interactions with him. Always marvelled at his intellect, learnt so much from him.

Dr. Kalam enjoyed being with people; people and youngsters adored him. He loved students and spent his final moments among them", the Prime Minister said.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom