What's new

Former Pakistani general says US seeks to ruin his country

It is quite clear that the architects of this internal disaster that you describe above are now trying to divert the blame to USA because they can see the end game coming quickly, that will expose them as the causes of the disaster.

Unfortunately, everything bad that happens in Pakistan, is somehow done by the US or through its support. If there are Earthquakes or Floods, I am sure some in Pakistan think that the Americans prayed for those. Sad but true.

How do you ignore someone's support for decades??? (or since the existence of Pakistan in this case)? How much has Pakistan done for the US that the US keeps giving so much aid, support, etc for over many decades?
Yet, I see not even ONE person writing anything positive about so much that the US has done for Pakistan. May be just simple Thank you America, you've stood by us many times.

I think it was Hillary who said it jokingly that if you ask any Pakistani that what's the cause of your life problems (no job, etc, etc), they'll tell you its America that caused it. If you ask them that what can happen that'll change your life, the answer is get me a Visa to the US !!
At that time I thought it was really funny. But today, I think it is sad. A nation of 200 million people (and very talented at that) isn't realizing who to be friends with and who has been there for them for over many decades. Take a look at India. They don't like the US and don't agree with many of its policies and operations. But look at the anthem of "strategic partnership" the Indian media and the people sing and look at how well they are lobbying for their country....and their friendship is only a couple of decades old. Pakistan's love hate relationship .....is over 6 decades old! Go figure!

if you go ask Bangladeshi people, they'll say the same about Pakistan. If you go ask the Kashmiris, Nepalis and other certain areas, they''ll say the SAME about India and in cases it is true also. If you go ask others, they'll say the same about the US too. It is because you are on the OTHER side of it, that may be weaker in cases like these.
Now, for the US credibility, what has it done to Malaysia, Turkey, Indonesia.....? It supports them, has MASSIVE investments and business interests in them and never has had any problems. But why Afghanistan and Pakistan???? Ask yourself. It's very easy to point finger towards the North Atlantic and blame the US for your own issues that have become global and a concern for everyone.

Every country is a special case for US. Tomorrow you are going to cite me an example "we are so nice to Israel so we must be equally nice to your country". You gave no argument at all. I could similarly cite so many countries your war machine ruined but I was careful to not say anything you would find extremely distasteful.

For the reference, the US, since Pakistan's birth or shortly after, has been giving aids of ALL kinds in billions every year. There are schools, hospitals, water projects, parks, highways that have been built and are being built with the US aid and support funds . The US wants to have a long term relationship with you but you guys need to clean up your house too.....that's your responsibility as a nation. Go become Malaysia, Indonesia, Turkey or even like India....and the US anynyone else won't have any issues with you. The US interests are to see a stable, terrorist free Pakistan, and frankly, it is like the US is a mother who wants the best for its second degree child called Pakistan (so to speak). Instead, the Pakistanis as a nation should want and work towards a safer, terrorism free country for themselves. The US or one else doesn't have to do what you guys need to do yourself !

Where they go is well known to most Pakistanis. They are mostly spent on creating a fifth column in our country which promotes interests of your country which are many many times against the very interests of our country. We would have been better off if you never gave us any money.

Please do not bring any stupid analogies of mother-child relationships. And try to get my message. I am not in a smartness competition with you.

Take a look at India. They don't like the US and don't agree with many of its policies and operations. But look at the anthem of "strategic partnership" the Indian media and the people sing and look at how well they are lobbying for their country....and their friendship is only a couple of decades old. Pakistan's love hate relationship .....is over 6 decades old! Go figure!

You are wrong. The common Indian masses always had a positive view of America, for their democracy, freedom, pursuit of excellence, ideals and the USs role in getting former colonies freedom after WW2. Its the US foreign policies that was a problem.

While India is decades and decades away from achieving the ideals America pursues, they are indeed largely common. OTOH the Pakistan US relationship has been purely transactional, hardly any common world view.

Since you are known India hater, your reading is so biased.

I think it was Hillary who said it jokingly that if you ask any Pakistani that what's the cause of your life problems (no job, etc, etc), they'll tell you its America that caused it. If you ask them that what can happen that'll change your life, the answer is get me a Visa to the US !!

All it tells me that Hillary Clinton has a decent enough sense of humor. But you have to analyze both parts of her statement separately. First part reflects the general impression population have about your country. And it has logical reasons. And I am truly stupified to read from your supreme commanders statements of the sort saying,"Why do they hate us while we are so good?" They have made lands barren and now they ask this question like a supposed hero.

Second part is a typical third world mentality that you can see when even Mexicans make tunnels into your country.

You are wrong. The common Indian masses always had a positive view of America, for their democracy, freedom, pursuit of excellence, ideals and the USs role in getting former colonies freedom after WW2. Its the US foreign policies that was a problem.

Since you are known India hater, your reading is so biased.
The entire world appreciates the democracy, freedom and pursuit of excellence our society has. Whether they say or not. But I also stand correct as I know many Indian folks and I know the thought process. The US wants a strategic relationship. But India is singing the same song but using the US as a ladder to climb up. Too bad we didn't realize that.

Last fact check, I am not an Indian hater. In fact if you read my posts, i often use India as an example for Pakistan to follow economically. But there is some f'd up sh-it thats very messed up. So I disagree with people when they use blind patriotism to discredit others or to show that India is the heaven on earth. I stay very factual and don't bring in any personal agenda. In fact, I have a LOT of Indian friends who don't act like that.

The entire world appreciates the democracy, freedom and pursuit of excellence our society has.

Unfortunately these were original American values as intended by your forefathers at many places. What would you say about your great war machine? and your several tens of trillions of dollars of military industrial complex? Do you think all your grand weaponry which is pride of your scientists, engineers and scholars is made to love human beings?

I do not want to comment on inside dynamics of your society and for rest of the world this is mostly irrelevant.

All it tells me that Hillary Clinton has a decent enough sense of humor. And I am truly stupified to read from your supreme commanders statements of the sort saying,"Why do they hate us while we are so good?" They have made lands barren and now they ask this question like a supposed hero.

Second part is a typical third world mentality that you can see when even Mexicans make tunnels into your country.

Actually, you are reading wayyyyy to much into it. Conspiracy theory much? This was a journalist gathering and this was said in a joking way by Mrs. Clinton.

Second, I don't think I said we are too good and all like you are projecting. I did say that the US has supported Pakistan for many decades, how come there is not even ONE thank you from anyone in Pakistan about it? Ever? All we hear is how bad we are to Pakistan and when we add sanctions,etc.What about when we build schools, hospitals, roads, highways, electricity, water reservoirs and dams for you guys? Is that your born right on us? No, we are helping so once in a while, it would be nice to see SOME objectivity and appreciation. Also, land barren is not just done on random trigger happy basis. When we are attacked, the US military responds intensively. There should be no doubt about it. Just like Pakistani soldiers got killed....you guys smashed many areas to ashes in the past one week. No one knows who and how many terrorists truly got killed (but a great step to safeguard your country from terrorists so I support it, keep up the work). So when it comes to military conflicts, lands do get destroyed. It's not an American thing. It's a result of any conflict unfortunately and history has it!

Actually, you are reading wayyyyy to much into it. Conspiracy theory much? This was a journalist gathering and this was said in a joking way by Mrs. Clinton.

First you cite it and then you tell me that I read too much. Please point out the conspiracy theory part. Are you trying to be too smart here and know more than I have revealed.

Second, I don't think I said we are too good and all like you are projecting. I did say that the US has supported Pakistan for many decades, how come there is not even ONE thank you from anyone in Pakistan about it? Ever? All we hear is how bad we are to Pakistan and when we add sanctions,etc.What about when we build schools, hospitals, roads, highways, electricity, water reservoirs and dams for you guys? Is that your born right on us? No, we are helping so once in a while, it would be nice to see SOME objectivity and appreciation. Also, land barren is not just done on random trigger happy basis. When we are attacked, the US military responds intensively. There should be no doubt about it. Just like Pakistani soldiers got killed....you guys smashed many areas to ashes in the past one week. No one knows who and how many terrorists truly got killed (but a great step to safeguard your country from terrorists so I support it, keep up the work). So when it comes to military conflicts, lands do get destroyed. It's not an American thing. It's a result of any conflict unfortunately and history has it!

Most of the work you do is a good front or veneer that you want to show us and rest of the world and continue to do whatever operations you have to do with nations like mine.

Your Collen Powell goes around town saying military deceived me and he was proudly carrying dossiers to all nations and reciting it like a hero everywhere. Your military deceives your nation.

i dont like hamid gul but i think for the betterment of this region Americans should pack their bags and get the hell out of here enough of their BS ..

Where they go is well known to most Pakistanis. They are mostly spent on creating a fifth column in our country which promotes interests of your country which are many many times against the very interests of our country. We would have been better off if you never gave us any money.
The fifth columns.....sounds like a conspiracy theory.....so you are saying by creating Electricity, Hospitals, Highways, Disaster Relief during Earthquakes and Floods, sending in Heavy Machinery, Doctors, Building Schools, giving Scholarships, etc.....this is ALL being done to support our interests? Yet you guys hate us after ALL the above????
Time to wake up bro and realize where your head and heart needs to be. Progress ain't too far but it is with walking with the rest of the world hand-in-hand. If you make your problems global (like the talibastards and the terrorism), you will have problems. How come Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia, the UAE have no issues with the US?? they are just as muslims as you are right? Food for thought: they don't have a terrorism problem and are democratic. People love to work with them and invest into their economies that grow every year!

i dont like hamid gul but i think for the betterment of this region Americans should pack their bags and get the hell out of here enough of their BS ..

We do not want any nation to pack their bags but we do not like any foreign intervention in the matters related to running our country.

Do you remember the Raymond Davis incident. It became a problem for America because he threatened to reveal the extent of American spy operations in our country and Americans had to bulldoze even the semblance of good human ethics to get him back.

Do you remember the Raymond Davis incident. It became a problem for America because he threatened to reveal the extent of American spy operations in our country and Americans had to bulldoze even the semblance of good human ethics to get him back.
???? Did he personally call you to tell you that he was going to reveal the extent of the spy ops....??? If thats the cast, do entertain us. Otherwise, yet another conspiracy theory and hear-say.
He was a property of the US government, he was given diplomatic immunity I assume. That's nothing new. When we caught the French man not too long ago in a sexu-al scandal, they did the same. Same was the case in India's case recently. That's not uncommon.
What you missed because of your personal bias towards America is that DESPITE having the meanings to just bring him back without anything, the Americans consulted with the Islamic Law. And Paid the loss-damage as described in the Islamic Laws to the family of the diseased. I think they were even offered residence in the US too, not sure. But they were compensated for what they thought was a reasonable sum for them to continue on with life and not be impacted by the accident. I am not saying someone getting killed is cool. What I am saying is that accidents at these levels do happen and the United States followed your laws even though having the ability to bypass everything. That speaks volume and you should see the message and the consideration there, and appreciate others working with you even after accidents happen.
The families of the lost ones were well taken care of and they haven't complained. Why are you?

Retired Pakistani General Hamid Gul says the United States and its allies are seeking to destroy Pakistan by fueling insecurity in the country.
The former head of Pakistan’s Intelligence Service (ISI) alleged that Washington used the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center in New York City as a pretext to invade the neighboring Afghanistan.

The former Pakistani intelligence chief, who was often accused of collaborating with the Taliban militant group in Pakistan and Afghanistan, also stated that the United States has failed in Afghanistan and is now seeking to destroy Pakistan.

General Gul also pointed out that the US military will have to withdraw its troops from Afghanistan and follow the example of the former Soviet Union in accepting defeat after its military occupation of the country in the late 1970s.

The administration of Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has initiated a negotiating process with the pro-Taliban militants in an effort to end the violence in the country.

There are speculations that the negotiations may not succeed as the militants have set tough conditions for the talks.

Pakistan has been gripped by deadly violence since 2001, after Islamabad joined the so-called US war on terror. According to official Pakistani sources, nearly 50,000 people have lost their lives in fatal attacks across the country ever since.

Sir you had some hand in the destruction of Pakistan.

Its no the americans but the pakistanis who appear to be hell bent on ruining their country.

No one rides your back unless its bent.

???? Did he personally call you to tell you that he was going to reveal the extent of the spy ops....??? If thats the cast, do entertain us. Otherwise, yet another conspiracy theory and hear-say.
He was a property of the US government, he was given diplomatic immunity I assume. That's nothing new. When we caught the French man not too long ago in a sexu-al scandal, they did the same. Same was the case in India's case recently. That's not uncommon.
What you missed because of your personal bias towards America is that DESPITE having the meanings to just bring him back without anything, the Americans consulted with the Islamic Law. And Paid the loss-damage as described in the Islamic Laws to the family of the diseased. I think they were even offered residence in the US too, not sure. But they were compensated for what they thought was a reasonable sum for them to continue on with life and not be impacted by the accident. I am not saying someone getting killed is cool. What I am saying is that accidents at these levels do happen and the United States followed your laws even though having the ability to bypass everything. That speaks volume and you should see the message and the consideration there, and appreciate others working with you e

You guys really like Islamic law when it suits you.

The fifth columns.....sounds like a conspiracy theory.....so you are saying by creating Electricity, Hospitals, Highways, Disaster Relief during Earthquakes and floods, sending in Heavy machinery, doctors, building schools.....this is ALL being done to support our interests? Yet you guys hate us after ALL the above????
Time to wake up bro and realize where your head and heart needs to be. Progress ain't too far but it is with walking with the rest of the world hand-in-hand. If you make your problems global (like the talibastards and the terrorism), you will have problems. How come Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia, the UAE have no issues with the US?? they are just as muslims as you are right? Food for thought: they don't have a terrorism problem and are democratic. People love to work with them and invest into their economies that grow every year!

I am not going to continue on this. I have nothing to gain from winning any arguments here. Your nation is intelligent enough to read what message I have.

Back
Top Bottom