What's new

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe suffered cardiac arrest after being shot in the chest during a speech, and the suspect was arrested

A lot of people do not know Abe family history and think Abe is not anti China and even he is a good man.

His families were instrumental in forced sex labor, opium trade, massive corruption, Unit 731 in Manchuria. Grand daddy kishi is Class A war criminal. After the war Kishi was anointed PM Japan, and during his reign he kept pushing Taiwanese independence.

And this Abe took over his mantle and start frantically Taiwanese independence initiative. Grand uncle and PM Satō Eisaku another instigator of Taiwan independence.

Basically whole family are fanatic Taiwanese secessionist.

Abe is also very condescending on a lot of issues regarding Korea, especially in Comfort women.

Go read.

The Chinese and Korean celebrating his murder is well justified. Some Disgusting PDF here who speak on behalf of Abe are either too stupid or too evil.

View attachment 860279

Everyone loves Putin, and I don't understand why European and American hate him.

The same as everyone hates Abe, but European and American love him.

Man, I wonder why you are too fixated on patents. You believe China owns them all? I am just an observer from what I read there are still huge challenges ahead. Solid instead of liquid electrolyte, phosphate instead of graphite anode, heat resistant separator. Does Catl solve all those problems?
As I said, VW sources batteries from many suppliers, Catl is one of them. Now VW makes own brand batteries.
Seems the technology comes from northvolt, a Swedish company. VW bought 20 percent stake.

The news link you sent is that Volkswagen group terminated its cooperation with northvolt in Sweden, because northvolt can only produce low-end batteries and cannot meet the requirements of Volkswagen Group.

Do you think I don't know German and send news without permission?
Yes, I really don't know German. But I can use the fucking translation software!

The news link you sent is that Volkswagen group terminated its cooperation with northvolt in Sweden, because northvolt can only produce low-end batteries and cannot meet the requirements of Volkswagen Group.

Do you think I don't know German and send news without permission?
Yes, I really don't know German. But I can use the fucking translation software!
You have a problem with your translation software. Use google.
Northvolt makes high end battery for Porsche. Not cheap or low end. You know the brand Porsche? That’s not a cheap car.
VW initially wanted to build the first gigafactory in Germany with northvolt however terminated the contract, because northvolt is too slow. Northvolt is a small company, too busy itself with own 40GWh gigafactory in Sweden. VW now invests 20 billion euros into own 6 gigafactories in Europe. 6x 40GWh = 240 GWh.

Northvolt makes high end battery for Porsche. Not cheap or low end.
VW wanted to build the first gigafactory with northvolt however terminated the contract, because northvolt is too slow. Northvolt is a small company, too busy with own gigafactory in Sweden.
This argument is pointless. The reality is that CATL is by far the most dominant and advanced battery company in the world. German companies should be honored to carry their batteries. China completely dominates the entire supply chain for EVs and this is a new reality the world has not even had time to digest yet.

In other words, China will dominate the future of advanced cars. Get it now?

Northvolt makes high end battery for Porsche. Not cheap or low end. You know the brand Porsche? That’s not a cheap car.
VW initially wanted to build the first gigafactory in Germany with northvolt however terminated the contract, because northvolt is too slow. Northvolt is a small company, too busy with own gigafactory in Sweden. VW now invests 20 billion euros into own 6 gigafactories in Europe.
With all due respect, the best lithium battery on the planet is the Qilin battery of CATL.
In addition to CATL, BYD and A123, the batteries of other manufacturers are low-end lithium batteries.

This argument is pointless. The reality is that CATL is by far the most dominant and advanced battery company in the world. German companies should be honored to carry their batteries. China completely dominates the entire supply chain for EVs and this is a new reality the world has not even had time to digest yet.

In other words, China will dominate the future of advanced cars. Get it now?
The battery is just anode, cathode. Sorry to burst your dream. That’s not difficult to make. I posted previously a vid how the battery is made. I can build it in my lab. My kids built it at schools.

Making a good sport shoe is sometimes more difficult.

The battery is just anode, cathode. Sorry to burst your dream. That’s not difficult to make. I posted previously a vid how the battery is made. I can build it in my lab. My kids built it at schools.

Making a good sport shoe is sometimes more difficult.
What part of dominating the entire EV supply chain do you not understand? EVs are the cars of the future. China dominates this industry. Do you get it now?

If German brands don’t keep up, they will go extinct. With the looming gas crisis Germany faces this winter, they have their hands full just maintaining operations and keeping their overhead manageable, let alone competing with the innovative and manufacturing behemoth of China.

This is the new world buddy, get used to it.

I want to ask opinions Pakistani posters, if they would behave similarly.
If this happens to modi.

I want to ask opinions Pakistani posters, if they would behave similarly.
If this happens to modi.
There is no point asking this question. The Pakistanis who go out of their way to attack China are the ones who are brainwashed by western media.

The reality is that the West is always holding China to double standards. You bet that if Xi was assassinated, there would not only be parties in the west and westerners gloating online, but western mainstream media would be celebrating. There is no end to their hypocrisy

What part of dominating the entire EV supply chain do you not understand? EVs are the cars of the future. China dominates this industry. Do you get it now?

If German brands don’t keep up, they will go extinct. With the looming gas crisis Germany faces this winter, they have their hands full just maintaining operations and keeping their overhead manageable, let alone competing with the innovative and manufacturing behemoth of China.

This is the new world buddy, get used to it.
Indonesia has nickel. Lithium is in south America. I don’t know how you will dominate the industry? You want to invade Indonesia, Chile?

Indonesia has nickel. Lithium is in south America. I don’t know how you will dominate the industry? You want to invade Indonesia, Chile?
And guess who is heavily invested in lithium mining? China.

China dominates the entire EV industrial supply chain. Wake up. It’s not 1985 anymore.

China's rare earth reserves account for only 25% of the world's rare earth reserves, so how does China monopolize the rare earth industry?
Production technology and patent rights, of course.
The same is true of the lithium battery industry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom