What's new

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe suffered cardiac arrest after being shot in the chest during a speech, and the suspect was arrested

I was speaking with Japanese guy on general politics, he said the public in Japan is hugely concerned of Chinese military power and there is no way Japan can confront China there. If Japanese can't confront China than Taiwan is walk stroll in park within 48 hours for PLA.

As I said, high chance it's an inside job.

And Modi isn't as powerful as Abe in his own country, comparatively, Modi just has the ruling coalition, Abe got that + yakuza support + US CIA support. He cannot even be criticized by the press.
Definitely an inside job.

But why was he eliminated? That's the real question.

Definitely an inside job.

But why was he eliminated? That's the real question.
As I have explained above, he was overreaching the japanese prime minister Fumio Kishida.
But anyway, some real examples for people who pay attention.
Abe actively pushed for war in Taiwan and US's nuke sharing despite the current PM Kishida's ambiguity.

And Abe also got into some fight directly with Kishida when Kishida removes one of his close aides:

Japanese politics isn't monolith, and even in the ruling party, there are factions infighting.

As I have explained above, he was overreaching the japanese prime minister Fumio Kishida.
But anyway, some real examples for people who pay attention.
Abe actively pushed for war in Taiwan and US's nuke sharing despite the current PM Kishida's ambiguity.

And Abe also got into some fight directly with Kishida when Kishida removes one of his close aides:

Japanese politics isn't monolith, and even in the ruling party, there are factions infighting.
Let me add that Shinzo Abe and Putin have a very good relationship. Abe is a rare Pro Russian faction in the G7.

However, considering that Shinzo Abe has retired, I also tend to believe that this is an internal contradiction.

Rip
I remember him. He once visited Pakistan as well. He had a good opinion about Pakistan.

Let me add that Shinzo Abe and Putin have a very good relationship. Abe is a rare Pro Russian faction in the G7.

However, considering that Shinzo Abe has retired, I also tend to believe that this is an internal contradiction.
Current PM Kishida and FM Hayashi are also relatively pro-Russian in secret, that's why they can still buy gas from Russia.

As said, Abe is the kingmaker, he can select the next Japan's PM and puppeteer him, just like an ex-Emperor in China history.

I hope so, won’t be sure until a name is released. If it was America they would not let a good tragedy go to waste. When that crazy Taiwanese guy shot up that church they made it sound like he was Chinese.
His name is mentioned in the link I post, Tetsuya Yamagami.

This Japanese TV host had a happy expression on the news of Abe's death
0000000000.jpg

The yen has fallen from 109 to 135. In other words, even if Japan can achieve the expected growth, Japan's per capita GDP in 2022 will only be $31440. In fact, the real number will be lower, because the yen will obviously continue to depreciate.

In 2022, China's per capita GDP is expected to reach US $14150 (figure from IMF). Japan's per capita GDP is 222% of China 's.

Japan's economy has been experiencing zero growth for decades. At China's growth rate, it doesn't take much time for GDP to grow by 122%.

China's GDP in 2021 was $17.7 trillion. China's GDP in 2011 was $7.8 trillion.
In other words, China can achieve 122% growth in only 10 years.

So let's wait until 2032 to see the per capita GDP of China and Japan.

Computer?
You should mean electronic control technology.
Sorry, most of the patents in this area also belong to China, and a small number belong to the USA and South Korea.
Let me be more clear. Only the shell of BMW's new energy vehicle belongs to Germany.
Of course, you don't have to be ashamed. In this regard, Tesla is not much better than BMW.
Technology transfer? What do you mean by technology transfer?

Most of the technical patents of lithium battery vehicles belong to China, a small part to the USA and South Korea, and Japan has only hydrogen energy vehicle patents.

As for Europe, do you know that BMW, Audi and other German companies have to pay patent royalties to Ningde times and other Chinese companies every time they sell an electric car?

There is no new energy vehicle technology in Europe, let alone technology transfer.

As for BMW and Toyota, with the growth of the EU new energy vehicle market, BMW's new energy vehicles will indeed have a good growth period. However, BMW new energy vehicles should not expect to challenge the two giants of BYD and Tesla. BMW is unlikely to even win Wuling. BMW should eventually have the same sales volume as Xiaopeng. As for Toyota, Chinese enterprises will not give it the right to use patents. Chinese new energy vehicle enterprises can abandon the Japanese market and let the Japanese play with hydrogen energy vehicles on their own territory.

View attachment 860005
You are hilarious. People can google and find out, not everything comes from the yellow river. The first lithium battery comes from Japan. BMW has 5 battery factories alone in Germany.
Yes I mean the controller. As for patents Bosch has the most patents in electric here.

You are hilarious. People can google and find out, not everything comes from the yellow river. The first lithium battery comes from Japan. BMW has 5 battery factories alone in Germany.
Let's do that: You propose five of BMW's best-selling new energy vehicles, and then let's see where their lithium batteries and electronic control systems come from.

BTW: the first lithium battery really came from Sony in 1999. But now Japan's lithium batteries have fallen behind. Please tell me a brand of lithium battery for automobiles from Japan and its sales volume.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom