Former ISI chief Hamid Gul was my handler | Abdul Karim Tunda

OrionHunter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Former ISI chief Hamid Gul was my handler, says Abdul Karim Tunda​

tunda_350-2_081813112230.jpg

Lashkar-e-Tayyaba (LeT) terrorist Abdul Karim Tunda was in direct touch with former chief of Pakistani spy agency Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), Lieutenant General (retired) Hamid Gul, he has disclosed to the officers interrogating him in police custody.

Tunda, who was arrested by the Delhi Police from the India-Nepal border on Friday, has made several big revelations to the investigators, but the one about the former ISI chief is one of the biggest, nailing Pakistan's lies on its state agencies' support to terror outfits operating from its soil.

According to police sources, Tunda had first met Gul in 1995 and was in regular touch with him until he was arrested. Gul was the director general of ISI from 1987 to 1989.

Tunda has also identified two Pakistan Army majors and some other officials related to ISI who were in touch with him for pushing fake currencies into India. According to sources, the names of ISI officials revealed by Tunda included Major Tayyab and Major Altaf who liaised with Tunda for fake currency smuggling to India.

Tunda has told the interrogators that the India's most wanted criminal-turned-terrorist - Dawood Ibrahim - has been operating the fake Indian currency network with active help from Pakistan's ISI.

He has told his interrogators he was in constant touch with Pakistan's ISI and worked closely with it and also met leaders of several anti-India outfits during his stay in that country.

A top Delhi police official while stating this on Sunday said that 70-year-old Tunda claimed during his interrogation that underworld don Dawood Ibrahim whom he met in Karachi several times stays in a safe house in Pakistan's port city and is guarded by Pakistan's intelligency agency ISI.

Former ISI chief Hamid Gul was my handler, says Abdul Karim Tunda : North, News - India Today

Am I supposed to be surprised? Naaah! But Tunda jee has just confirmed what we knew all along! That ghar jamaii Dawood must be enjoying Pak hospitality to the hilt! Naturally so, as he's the goose that lays the golden eggs - cash to fund terror in India.

i think this tunda guy has been invited to india to sing like a canarry and rescue the degrading status of congress govt by the sonia ji herself and is given assurance by the almighty rahul ji & company :D

Nothing new or unexpected in the disclosures. They are important to the extent of confirming some hypotheses and unravelling some new strands leading further around and deeper. Thus helping to build up the mosaic of how the "Terror Machine" has been set up.
Tunda Miyan is not "langda" so he can be a treasure-trove of information.

Most of all; this Tunda Miyan episode just demonstrates the unprecedented Intel operations that are on, including the humongous International Co-operation and Co-ordination that is taking place. Some more "fish will be canned". :D

he is puking everything? smells fishy!!:what:

read my post i meant that aswell

anyway its not a mere incedent that first sadhu yadav (lallus sala) praising Namo then there was a rumor that members of dawood gang want to come back to india and now tunda is here maybe some days later we get a bigger news on the same lines i thing the madam is using the trump cards now to show us mango people that the congressi govt is working hard to get the country in order its the allies and the opposition which keep chanting slogans against it and keep the Lok Sabha hostage :hitwall:

This all cooked up nonsense! How can Pakistan and its agencies indulge in such acts like protecting Dawood mia and Co? How dare he tarnish the good name of Hamid Gul, and Hafiz Saeed too? :fie: :lol:

I read somewhere that this poodle-faker confirmed that there exists a strong unbreakable bond between the ISI, Hafiz Saeed, Dawood and Lakhvi!

I wish the RAW wakes up and follows the example of the ISI who are past masters in intrigues! What we need to do is smuggle out ISI's SOPs and hand them over to RAW so they learn something from their peers! :cheesy:

This all cooked up nonsense! How can Pakistan and its agencies indulge in such acts like protecting Dawood mia and Co? How dare he tarnish the good name of Hamid Gul, and Hafiz Saeed too? :fie: :lol:

I read somewhere that this poodle-faker confirmed that there exists a strong unbreakable bond between the ISI, Hafiz Saeed, Dawood and Lakhvi!

I wish the RAW wakes up and follows the example of the ISI who are past masters in intrigues! What we need to do is smuggle out ISI's SOPs and hand them over to RAW so they learn something from their peers! :cheesy:

:laugh: the poodles should check with Bollywood and IPL and underworld empire for Daud

This is really really, REALLY credible. Kudos to the Indians, they got the most comprehensive proof of ISI involvement!

Well done boys!

Times NOW was saying that Nawaz should hand over Hamid Gul. Yeah yeah, why don't we just hand over the whole top cadre of the ISI to the Indians? We are great friends after all!:D

Lol...a hardened terrorist is spilling every thing!! Imagine the amount of torture he would have been subjected to. :lol:

He is Ajmal Kasab 2.0 planted by Indian evil RAW. This is to malign Pakistan on international stage. Entire world knows that there is no Daud Ibrahim in Pakistan still these chamakyans won't listen!!

Death to them all.

This is really really, REALLY credible. Kudos to the Indians, they got the most comprehensive proof of ISI involvement!

Well done boys!

Times NOW was saying that Nawaz should hand over Hamid Gul. Yeah yeah, why don't we just hand over the whole top cadre of the ISI to the Indians? We are great friends after all!:D

denial.jpg

Well done boys!

Ok what should be the credible proof according to you?

Back
Top Bottom