What's new

Former ISI chief Hamid Gul was my handler | Abdul Karim Tunda

Looks the cat is in your cage and now saying what you want him to say. But we don't hear what he says and we know you lie a lot.

What effing Cat are you talking about? The guy is just a color-bearded Rat!
Who has got his cojones (or whatever is left of 'em) in a wringer. :lol:
If you cannot hear what he says; so what. And as for what you think................:whistle:

What a lame response. But not unexpected. When did you ever think Pak "Fauj" or their acolytes will ever own up to anything? Now THAT will be news.

Indians are so full of ****.......no intelligence chief ever handles a few dollar a dozen saleable agents. Very junior level street operators handle them and that too with fake fist names only. If a stupid person like me knows that, then indian intelligence community must be **** retard to come up with such a claim, honestly they can claim the President Pervez Mushaaraf handled m for all we care. ******* dumb goons.

Former ISI chief Hamid Gul was my handler, says Abdul Karim Tunda​

tunda_350-2_081813112230.jpg

Lashkar-e-Tayyaba (LeT) terrorist Abdul Karim Tunda was in direct touch with former chief of Pakistani spy agency Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), Lieutenant General (retired) Hamid Gul, he has disclosed to the officers interrogating him in police custody.

Tunda, who was arrested by the Delhi Police from the India-Nepal border on Friday, has made several big revelations to the investigators, but the one about the former ISI chief is one of the biggest, nailing Pakistan's lies on its state agencies' support to terror outfits operating from its soil.

According to police sources, Tunda had first met Gul in 1995 and was in regular touch with him until he was arrested. Gul was the director general of ISI from 1987 to 1989.

Tunda has also identified two Pakistan Army majors and some other officials related to ISI who were in touch with him for pushing fake currencies into India. According to sources, the names of ISI officials revealed by Tunda included Major Tayyab and Major Altaf who liaised with Tunda for fake currency smuggling to India.

Tunda has told the interrogators that the India's most wanted criminal-turned-terrorist - Dawood Ibrahim - has been operating the fake Indian currency network with active help from Pakistan's ISI.

He has told his interrogators he was in constant touch with Pakistan's ISI and worked closely with it and also met leaders of several anti-India outfits during his stay in that country.

A top Delhi police official while stating this on Sunday said that 70-year-old Tunda claimed during his interrogation that underworld don Dawood Ibrahim whom he met in Karachi several times stays in a safe house in Pakistan's port city and is guarded by Pakistan's intelligency agency ISI.

Former ISI chief Hamid Gul was my handler, says Abdul Karim Tunda : North, News - India Today

Am I supposed to be surprised? Naaah! But Tunda jee has just confirmed what we knew all along! That ghar jamaii Dawood must be enjoying Pak hospitality to the hilt! Naturally so, as he's the goose that lays the golden eggs - cash to fund terror in India.

Around what time? - Gen Hamid Gul was only deputed to ISI for 2 years, something like 24 years ago.

Former ISI chief Hamid Gul was my handler, says Abdul Karim Tunda​

tunda_350-2_081813112230.jpg

Lashkar-e-Tayyaba (LeT) terrorist Abdul Karim Tunda was in direct touch with former chief of Pakistani spy agency Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), Lieutenant General (retired) Hamid Gul, he has disclosed to the officers interrogating him in police custody.

Tunda, who was arrested by the Delhi Police from the India-Nepal border on Friday, has made several big revelations to the investigators, but the one about the former ISI chief is one of the biggest, nailing Pakistan's lies on its state agencies' support to terror outfits operating from its soil.

According to police sources, Tunda had first met Gul in 1995 and was in regular touch with him until he was arrested. Gul was the director general of ISI from 1987 to 1989.

Tunda has also identified two Pakistan Army majors and some other officials related to ISI who were in touch with him for pushing fake currencies into India. According to sources, the names of ISI officials revealed by Tunda included Major Tayyab and Major Altaf who liaised with Tunda for fake currency smuggling to India.

Tunda has told the interrogators that the India's most wanted criminal-turned-terrorist - Dawood Ibrahim - has been operating the fake Indian currency network with active help from Pakistan's ISI.

He has told his interrogators he was in constant touch with Pakistan's ISI and worked closely with it and also met leaders of several anti-India outfits during his stay in that country.

A top Delhi police official while stating this on Sunday said that 70-year-old Tunda claimed during his interrogation that underworld don Dawood Ibrahim whom he met in Karachi several times stays in a safe house in Pakistan's port city and is guarded by Pakistan's intelligency agency ISI.

Former ISI chief Hamid Gul was my handler, says Abdul Karim Tunda : North, News - India Today

Am I supposed to be surprised? Naaah! But Tunda jee has just confirmed what we knew all along! That ghar jamaii Dawood must be enjoying Pak hospitality to the hilt! Naturally so, as he's the goose that lays the golden eggs - cash to fund terror in India.

and Former general zia ul haq was his personal food taster who checked his food for poison even after his death---his ghost does the job to this day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

just shows the idiocy of bhindis-----no cheif of intelligence is a direct handler of any agents especially alleged saboteurs-----

FFS- don't polticise everything!! RAW is apolitical as are most of security/military establishment. This is a plus for INDIA not merely congress. When will people/Indians stop thinking like this???

Bhai greetings

With all deu respect im into politicks since college and seen many things very keenli since then let me tell you this its now about RAW or Delhi Police or tunda or anything just wait for couple of months you will know for your self .....:)

Back
Top Bottom