What's new

Former ISI chief Hamid Gul was my handler | Abdul Karim Tunda

Be sure to regularly apply 'mehendi' to his hair and beard.
Bhai, he was living in Pakistan so he must have been a regular visitor at Ambellish Salon at Phase III DHA, Lahore, where the best mehndi is available! But now he'll need to get it through olx or ebay, as he can never hope to go back to Pakistan ever again! :P

Bhai, he was living in Pakistan so he must have been a regular visitor at Ambellish Salon at Phase III DHA, Lahore, where the best mehndi is available! But now he'll need to get it through olx or ebay, as he can never hope to go back to Pakistan ever again! :P

Well, Mr. Hamid Gul Bull can FedEx it to Tunda Miyan. At least for "old times sakes" ! :lol:

Well, Mr. Hamid Gul Bull can FedEx it to Tunda Miyan. At least for "old times sakes" ! :lol:

Hamid Gul is rather preoccupied at the moment with the stupendous task of trying to spin a success story around "hiding" Osama from the CIA for nearly a decade.

Oh Tunda is going to be singing bold and clear. The recent close collaboration with Intelligence agencies from the Gulf has netted quite a few BIG fish for us. Tunda was tracked by agencies even when he was in Dubai (after the reports claiming that he was dead were found to be incorrect). Similarly Fasih Mahmood was deported by KSA just like they deported Jundal and Rais, this is a point to note given the clear and present inter-operable structure and coordination that exists between the Hizbul, LeT and IM. As the key men in one organisation get nabbed, we are able to milk data on other organisations out of them to a certain extent. As things progress, the close ties we have cultivated with KSA and the Gulf nations shall aid us further in the fight against terror.

Good work by the investigating agencies . Make the terrorist spill everything .

A big :lol: on the pakistanis who are as usual in denial .

pakistan was ruled by good mullas, but now i don't comment

cart9.jpeg

Oh, leave him be. He is just one of the "tribe" of Indians who can put a political complexion to anything that they see. Even in the color of their shoes.....

Methinks Pakistan is itching to get itself declared a state sponsor of terror (which it is even now w.out the formal declaration). But it will happen after US has finished its drawdown from Afghanistan. Pak has no idea whats coming its way. Very soon its self-declared invincibility balloon is going to be punctured and people will ask "hey what happened to our invincible defense?"

I never understand why RAW fells macho for aressting RETIRED terrorist that might have had some influence 5-10 years ago but are now Expendable by the ISI.

What about Majeed Garam, did he not say the same thing, eyye I sh I ne bola tha na bhagwan ki kasam...:cheesy:

Khangress got one more dammad. Doggii & co. Ll cook biryani for him. He ll have great life in jail, and ll die after many years. Then khangresi ll hang him in midnight,
after that Italian waiter ll go next to pappu and ll cry. And still at age of 50 pappu is senseless idiot and ll be busy in eating at poor people home by paying 5 ruppee.
Inocent peopld ll keep dying in terrorist attacks
And India media ll be crying over sickularism

Looks the cat is in your cage and now saying what you want him to say. But we don't hear what he says and we know you lie a lot.

Back
Top Bottom