What's new

Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorist Abdul Karim Tunda slapped inside court premises

Indian government has a habit of staging these kind of events to humiliate certain accused muslim persons in india. There have been countless number of staged events in this hypocrite country called india where kashmiri muslim leaders were humiliated and surprisingly all these events are carefully recorded as well as reported in their national media. India is perhaps only country in the world where its own government officials encourage unlawful activities as long as they are against their "perceived" enemies. India is the most hypocrite and uncivilized country in the whole world.

I smell someone burning with jealousy :devil:

They truly are disgusting people.

Look to what level they have made the Kashmiri women go down to.

I have absolutely no clue how Indian women back their men in that country.

I am sure they are ashamed their men have small penises and rape their own.

Indians I hope when you meet your maker in hell, every single day for eternity your penis is chopped up into pieces.

These are not kashmiri women. They are chinese women from north east of india. Kashmiris are not chinese for your information.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand of what **** these ***** are made they can't see there country where US,taliban rapes woman everyday.
Drones interfere couples during night pleasures and they talk of us

OH God grand them wisdom

Hail Glory of mighty God CHina

Hail Glory of chota God Pakistan
Ghazwa-e Pakistan :pakistan:

kisne maarne ki himakat ki "tunde" ko ?

dekhte nahi uske bacche kitna dukh mana rahe hain yaha par... how angry they are....

These are not kashmiri women. They are chinese women from north east of india. Kashmiris are not chinese for your information.

1. These are not chinese women .

2. The image is from manipur .

Propaganda fail . The image is not from kashmir .

I didn't knew you had the time to take the measurement of a half a billion population ......... :lol:

Indians I hope when you meet your maker in hell, every single day for eternity your penis is chopped up into pieces.

Keep it yourself . Nobody cares.

Indian government has a habit of staging these kind of events to humiliate certain accused muslim persons in india. There have been countless number of staged events in this hypocrite country called india where kashmiri muslim leaders were humiliated and surprisingly all these events are carefully recorded as well as reported in their national media. India is perhaps only country in the world where its own government officials encourage unlawful activities as long as they are against their "perceived" enemies. India is the most hypocrite and uncivilized country in the whole world.

Brain fart .

One can only imagine the pain, suffering and humiliation you have put the Kashmiri through.

You are a very sick sick society.

Let us learn form Pakistan from what they do with shias, Ahemadias, Bloachs and others minorities.

So far Abdul Karim Tunda has been trained and met.....Ibrahim dawood......hafiz saeed......hamid gul.....tpac......biggie smalls....taliban......osama bin laden.....elvis....and the list goes on.

Its a funny new whats more funny is to see Pakistani kids getting butt hurt :P and calling us hypocrites hahaha. :rofl:

0719-01.jpg

I have absolutely no clue how Indian women back their men in that country.

Really.. thsi is the best thing you could do...passing Naga Women as Kashmiri women...

Really funny that Pakistanis are but hurt by arrest of this LET Terrorist.

Well a terrorist got slapped in india and can see people crying in pain...... But then it is expected

LOL. A bomb maker, a member of lashkar-e-toiba (a terrorist organization banned even by Pakistan, the home turf of so many terrorist organizations) gets slapped, and Pakistanis here are crying their hearts out. So much love for a bomb making terrorist who didn't spare his own arm from his own bombs. And then they find some unrelated picture from Manipur and try to pass off manipuris as kashmiris.

With so much deception and dishonesty and mendacity and deceit and duplicity and fraud, and brazen disregard for honesty, is it any wonder that nobody in the world takes them seriously when they cry about Kashmir for 67 years, and will doubtless continue to cry as long as their country exists?

Suddenly Tunda is a Kashmiri for them, just because he is a terrorist. Get this - this bomb maker is a native of Pilhuwa in Uttar Pradesh, and grew up in Delhi. He is not Kashmiri in any sense. And the women in that photograph are from Manipur.

Pakistanis think that any terrorist who gets slapped and produced in court has to be Kashmiri. That exposes THEIR real attitude towards kashmiris, for thinking that any bomb maker has to be inevitably Kashmiri, and any women wronged has to be Kashmiri.

How long are Pakistanis going to support what they call "the Kashmir cause" (I wish somebody starts a "Pakistan cause" to help the disintegrating society of Pakistanis, who are much worse off than Indian kashmiris.)? How long will they continue this duplicitous and completely inept attempt at a disinformation campaign? With half brained people like this supporting a fictitious cause, India has no trouble at all in convincing kashmiris and the world about who really have the best interests of kashmiris and humanity at heart, and who only wants to shed crocodile tears.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom