What's new

Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorist Abdul Karim Tunda slapped inside court premises

I want India to make tunde kababs of tunda and feed it to dogs . He deserves it ........

Thappad se kuch nahi hoga , tunda needs danda, steel vaala. Fkin traitor

No matter how bad you all Indians can swear at Delhities but saala delhi ka sawad hi kuch alag hai !!!
if the guy who slapped tunda would have been the same Sardar ji who slapped Sharad Pawar that would have been fcukin classic.

No matter how bad you all Indians can swear at Delhities but saala delhi ka sawad hi kuch alag hai !!!
if the guy who slapped tunda would have been the same Sardar ji who slapped Sharad Pawar that would have been fcukin classic.

You would be pleased to know that he is being treated as a hero by the people of Delhi .....:coffee:

Ever since he publicly slapped former telecom minister Sukhram and Union agriculture minister Sharad Pawar in November last year, Harvinder Singh has been fair game for goons who threaten, abduct and thrash him at will for his "social work" .

Only three days ago, the 26-year-old was abducted near Rithala Metro station in a car, thrashed and dumped outside a hospital in Rohini.

....The attacks began on January 15, Singh told TOI at a secret location in northwest Delhi . "On that night, I was attacked by five to six people near my house. The men beat me with hockey sticks and metal rods. I sustained severe injuries and was admitted to hospital," he said. "I went to the senior district officers with a copy of the medical certificate but nobody paid attention."...

..On February 25, Singh was abducted in a car near Rithala Metro station. "The men blindfolded me and took me somewhere in Rajauri Garden. They thrashed me and threatened to hand me over to the police by planting a gun on me...

One can only imagine the pain, suffering and humiliation you have put the Kashmiri through.

You are a very sick sick society.

Chal oye 71 kee aulaad, khabi ayinaa dekha hai.!!!
Pakistani are the worst society, sold for dollars. Koi aukaat nayi hai tumahri.
Chall phoot.....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom