What's new

Former Indian Captain Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi Passes Away

Neither have I any.

You don't get it why I have posted that its just a reply to the post of "Elmo" who have asked about saif ali khan and my point was that yes saif his his biological son but religious heir is his daughter.

There is no question of problem of any sort its just a info nugget.

And by highlighting that , you seem to be covertly holding some religious bigotry.

Great Captain,Great Person.

The most influential man in Indian Cricket and gave Indian cricket its left testicle,The right testicle is Sourav Ganguly and the Heart is Kapil Dev.

facing fast bowling with one eye where you see two ball instead of one and you have to play the inner one and that too in a different era with some great fast bowlers from Wes Hall to Freddie Trueman and all those Australians like Ian Davidson.

True Grit,RIP.

1.Late Gen Sher Ali Khan, his son Ifsandyar who commands the Karachi Corps, late Begum Abida Sultana, her son former Pak Forn Secy Shahryar Khan and several other prominent Pakistanis belong to the Bhopal ruling family.

2. The Nawab was a perfect gentleman and an aristocratic in all respect. He had brought great honor for his nation in cricket, and his term as captain has been memorable.

How does it matter who his Pakistani or Canadian or Norwegian relatives were or who he willed his estate to ??? Tiger Pataudi was a great Indian cricket player and captain. That is how we Indians will always remember him.

one of the most stylish indian cricketer ever

Pataudi+MAK+6.jpg

rip MAK

one of a dyeing breed of old school gentleman on the field. Jeffery Archer wrote about him in one of his short stories " the century"
may god give his soul peace.

Back
Top Bottom