What's new

Former French Magistrate makes startling allegations in book

Nobody can help you if you persistently refuse to see the evidences presented to you. The author clearly mentions that the agencies were in bed with terrorists. Moreover you try to justify your support for these terrorists even when your country is on the verge of being torn apart by them.

Support for this terrorism is already costing you. It is your irrational hatred for India and its people that makes you support terrorism on its soil. Pakistan needs to do a lot more to undo the years of terrorist activity it has unleashed over India than couple of terrorists arrested on USA's boding.

Till then continue living in your delusional make believe world while the others take action to bring you in line .

Ok first of all calm it down tiger. Do you really think that the french government would stand by while its citizens were actually killed by an intelligence agency of a foreign country. if the proof was so solid why did this judge not bring it in front of a court of law.

lets look at the australian incident. i search everything i could not find anything saying the pakistnai government was involved or even so called rogue agents were involved. This guy also said that the next bring target will be japan because there are a lot of pakistanis living there. has anyone even entertained the notion that this guy might just be trying to sell his book that is why he is potraying himself as this great truthseeker against all odd and difficulties.

And now we shall discuss the whole notion of pakistan being torn apart which is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard. for the most part these attacks have actually united pakistanis of class and ethinicites against these terrorists.

As i said again go and take a cold shower. :chilli::chilli:

AM I am trying to connect the dots here I have a few questions.

I always felt we as a nation only cared about the terrorists attacking us or other western countries. The above statement makes that amply clear. As long as the LET was focused on Kasmir we did not care. It is this kind of short sighted thinking that let 911 happen.
LeT did not commit 911, and the 911 hijackers did not get trained in Kashmiri camps. OBL was himself a participant in the Afghan Jihad (in various ways) and had connections to various Mujahideen leaders who facilitated him - the Taliban did not exist then and no one knew of Mullah Omar. When the Taliban came around AQ and OBL were already there.

Here is what I am wondering. Pakistan provides funds, trains, and arms LET. When it attacks the Indian parliment Pakistan chose to "dissascociate" itself. Does it mean GOP (or PA or ISI) decides no more funds, or no more training, or no more arms? Why did the GOP et al, not disband the entire organization? Thus GOP has culpability in the Parliment attacks directly (by not disbanding the LET) and indirectly Mubai attacks.
I believe the LeT was largely disbanded before the Mumbai attacks. Hafiz Saeed's JuD, an organization largely focused on charitable works, was the primary organization that was functioning at the time (against which we have not seen any conclusive evidence of supporting terrorism either - though the UNSC did choose to ban it without trial).

The Mumbai attacks were carried out by the remnants of LeT, who trained and lived in various locations.
Please do not include the US with the support of the Taliban. After the Soviet withdrawal the US and GOP supported for a short time either Hematyar or Haqani (I am not sure which), however they did not accomplish much, but when the Taliban looked liked they could take over the GOP switched horses to support them (S2 has a wonderful post on the details) .
I did point out that it was 'indirect support' - the US embassy in Islamabad and State Department facilitated contacts between Taliban officials and American businessmen in order to land deals for oil and gas pipelines for American companies - so engagement, and 'indirect support' for the Taliban in that sense, did exist.

Last edited:
Nobody can help you if you persistently refuse to see the evidences presented to you. The author clearly mentions that the agencies were in bed with terrorists. Moreover you try to justify your support for these terrorists even when your country is on the verge of being torn apart by them.

Support for this terrorism is already costing you. It is your irrational hatred for India and its people that makes you support terrorism on its soil. Pakistan needs to do a lot more to undo the years of terrorist activity it has unleashed over India than couple of terrorists arrested on USA's boding.

Till then continue living in your delusional make believe world while the others take action to bring you in line .
The author clearly mentions 'rogues', and please do refute my detailed refutation of this claimed 'evidence'.

Where is this evidence? Is it like the "Emperor's new clothes", where only the Emperor can see the clothes, and you (and some other Indians) are the Emperor?

The 'irrational hatred' is on display when you insist on pursuing this line of accusations despite it being debunked and there being no evidence.

And the Pakistani state has unleashed no terror in India. India should not be occupying a people and their land in violation of the UNSC resolutions. The right to struggle against occupation is an internationally recognized right.

It is India that has to apologize to Pakistan for supporting terrorists in East Pakistan and invading and breaking up Pakistan. It is India that has to apologize and make up for violating its commitment to the UNSC resolutions and occupying Kashmiris and their land.

The Kashmiris should be allowed to choose their destiny as called for in the UNSC resolutions via plebsicite.

P.S: Where is India's thank you to Pakistan for preventing a major terrorist attack from happening there?

Ok first of all calm it down tiger. Do you really think that the french government would stand by while its citizens were actually killed by an intelligence agency of a foreign country. if the proof was so solid why did this judge not bring it in front of a court of law.

Wasnt discussing the french incident, rather the part where he clearly implicates Pakistani agencies of aiding the terrorists.

lets look at the australian incident. i search everything i could not find anything saying the pakistnai government was involved or even so called rogue agents were involved. This guy also said that the next bring target will be japan because there are a lot of pakistanis living there. has anyone even entertained the notion that this guy might just be trying to sell his book that is why he is potraying himself as this great truthseeker against all odd and difficulties.:

Pakisan army trains the terrorists-->then it loses control over them-->they then go on killing innocents around the globe, who do you guess would be blamed for it genius.

Yeah we know we can trust Pakistan to be the great truthseeker
:disagree:

And now we shall discuss the whole notion of pakistan being torn apart which is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard. for the most part these attacks have actually united pakistanis of class and ethinicites against these terrorists.

As i said again go and take a cold shower. :chilli::chilli:

Quite ridiculous since you may not quite comprehend the conditions around you, i'll drop you some hints: 400+bombings in an year, millitary headquarters under siege , armymen killed with impunity in the capital, substantial portion of your country under Taliban rule.....sure doesnt look so bad does it.

The author clearly mentions 'rogues', and please do refute my detailed refutation of this claimed 'evidence'.

Your detailed refutation consists of:

-Institutional support to the terrorists is fine if they terrorize Kashmir

-I believe the LeT was largely disbanded before the Mumbai attacks

-Some theories about motives that your terrorists would be following.

-Checks like the KL bill are good for Pak because even though they recognize the absence of control over its institutions, the President can still make pak get the money.

Where is this evidence? Is it like the "Emperor's new clothes", where only the Emperor can see the clothes, and you (and some other Indians) are the Emperor?

More like some sticking their heads in the sand to protect their beliefs.

The 'irrational hatred' is on display when you insist on pursuing this line of accusations despite it being debunked and there being no evidence.

Its on display when you are collaborating with the terrorists and their perverted ideologies to see damage being inflicted on your enemy.

And the Pakistani state has unleashed no terror in India. India should not be occupying a people and their land in violation of the UNSC resolutions. The right to struggle against occupation is an internationally recognized right.

And your government wants to remove the Indian occupying forces and install their own?

It is India that has to apologize to Pakistan for supporting terrorists in East Pakistan and invading and breaking up Pakistan. It is India that has to apologize and make up for violating its commitment to the UNSC resolutions and occupying Kashmiris and their land.

Maybe you should have thought of this when you were pillaging E. Pak and they sought refuge from your murderous army into India causing a humanitarian crisis.

he Kashmiris should be allowed to choose their destiny as called for in the UNSC resolutions via plebsicite.

Did your government tell the Kashmiris that you have agreed to remove the Independence clause from the plebiscite agreement.

You really need to digress from every topic using Kashmir?

P.S: Where is India's thank you to Pakistan for preventing a major terrorist attack from happening there?

Told you, its more due to Uncle dictating you to do so.

Wasnt discussing the french incident, rather the part where he clearly implicates Pakistani agencies of aiding the terrorists.

He never clearly implicates anything. The reason he in pakistan was there of investigating the "french incident". So lets get that strait. I say again no charges have been brought till date so not much evidence there.

Pakisan army trains the terrorists-->then it loses control over them-->they then go on killing innocents around the globe, who do you guess would be blamed for it genius.

Yeah we know we can trust Pakistan to be the great truthseeker

He is trying to portray himself as the truth seeker. Again i did not see any report in the press that the Pakistani army trained the terrorist that were trying to attack Austrailia.

Quite ridiculous since you may not quite comprehend the conditions around you, i'll drop you some hints: 400+bombings in an year, millitary headquarters under siege , armymen killed with impunity in the capital, substantial portion of your country under Taliban rule.....sure doesnt look so bad does it.

Substantial portion of your country is under Naxil control. Also the area under taliban control is rapidly shrinking ala the operation in SAWAT, Bajaur, Orakzai and Kyber. If you honestly think that a suicide bombing are going to tear us apart you are sadly mistaken. these bombing are going to happen in the future also because the crazies are going to try their level best to make sure that we dont remove them from the areas that they control. No really doesnt look that bad to me infact my mother just came from karachi a few ago and i planing to go to peshawar during winter no crazy person is going to stop me from visiting part of my own country

Also as i said before take a cold shower you are getting way to excited.

We dont need proof, we're sure, there arent any terrorists in our army.

Prohbit and co:rofl:

Last time i heard these terrorists trying to free a kashmiri, some 18 year old Kashmiri put bullets up their azzez. Sure she helped herself out of oppression.:victory:

What about the indian occupation army and all the "bullets up their azzez" they recive from the freedom fighters and the people of kashmir?

Back
Top Bottom