What's new

Featured Former Diplomat’s Daughter Beheaded Over Breakup In Islamabad

If he is that mental lobotomize him…
sometimes I think I were a combo of Dulla bahtti (robin hood), death shot, bourne and John wick. I don't wanna be neurosurgeon.

View attachment 764354

When a society abandons Islam, it produces sick individuals such as this despicable imbecile.

100% True. But unfortunately, this country's people lost their Islamic way of life a long time ago. The way things are going, there will be no true followers of Islam left in the fear future, there will be no one calling out God. Islam would become along the lines of what Christianity has become today - Gay/leso culture, transsexuals, BF/GF unmarried couples having kids, and so on. I have to say, the Devil has done a very good job, and has WON hands-down.

I am not a victim blamer, but why girls are more inclined to voilent guys? If it was clear he had such high tendencies for voilence why dont just stay away from him?

I've always asked this question to many girls I know who are dating such type of men --
Never got a straight answer, I've come to the conclusion they themselves are messed up in the head also.

These incidents are common among the elites. When u live like wesrerners, ur bound to become mentally unstable. People forget that this life is extremely short and temporary.
Yup dont live like westners, live like Pakistanies so a woman can easily get killed after giving birth to four children

Zahir Jaffer (the murderer) is the son of a Karachi based tycoon known for many construction projects, military procurements and close ties to the establishment.

I have realized in past few years that every rich khabees, haram money earning and conmen or smugglers i study, they have links to the establishment. Even big journalists, politician, traitors and others. I used to think they lie about their links with establishment and agencies to portray being powerful but then i saw for myself and realized those ppl really were helped by establishment. This made me think if its actually this elite supporter establishment that is actually the cause of our problems. Even at times i feel our establishment is in bed with the zionists and freemasons, having luxury life, properties abroad and earning from this zionists backed system. I swear i have never seen a good loyal and imandaar person being supported by our establishment. May Allah save us and help us get rid of the evil.

I've always asked this question to many girls I know who are dating such type of men --
Never got a straight answer, I've come to the conclusion they themselves are messed up in the head also.
I think simple answere is they are attracted towards those men, and in the end sometimes they get the results of living with a psycho

When u live like wesrerners, ur bound to become mentally unstable
The point is if you are raised as a muslim, then growing up you want to live like a westerner, such as drugs, alcohol, adultery, etc then you have a conflicting nature.

You want to follow desires but the islamic consciousness wants you to stay away from the vices. The solution is to be agnostic/atheist, revert or become depressed/mentally ill/moody/frustrated etc.

Back
Top Bottom