What's new

Former defence minister of Israel, lists Shifa hospital in Islamabad as Hamas base - 2021

Hi,

This is not israeli intel failure---it is rather a message from israel to pakistan---" you better shut up---.

You pakistani kids never learn---.

Hi,

This is not israeli intel failure---it is rather a message from israel to pakistan---" you better shut up---.

Unkil Gee, Well your generation lived a life of fear from the hands of Israel and always bowed down when ever Israel gave you peeps a shut up call. Ours won't and more and more people will call out against Israeli atrocities, thanks to the social media.
Coming to topic, well such comedy is usually noticed in Indian media and no wonder when you don't have substainal proofs and want to manipulate media with further lies, such mistakes are bound to happened. Israel and India are the two only two countries in the world who justifies their occupation of land which were never theirs and have to often come up with false info to statisfy their pro media appetite.

Last edited:
You pakistani kids never learn
And our pants should get wet? Why does Israel not follow its own advise and shut up? Its constantly arming Indians to the teeth while we are not returning the favor yet.
Plus when was the last time Israel fought against a real foe? Killing weaponless Palestinians is one thing but they are well aware what happened last time they went up against the Pakistanis, keeping all bravado aside.

Israel came of our nuclear reactor...the reply they got they pissed themselves.
Feb 27 we know who the 2nd pilot was. Why did they run from the Indian base

Pakistan is not the Arabs and the nazis know it

Last edited:
1621782162559.png

So the Israhellis are also dumb pucks
I have been treated at the Shifa hospital in Islamabad but and I can confirm I don’t not run into any Hamas operatives.
Go deeper You need to go underground thats why they are called underground operatives
Hi,

Ok saar g we phully saaaport you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom