What's new

Former Connecticut Man Tried to Sell Military Secrets to Iran

Actually, I should have used the term "idiotic" instead of "inconceivable". If agents of the regime are this incompetent, unprofessional, and plain stupid, then it shows the Western agencies utter incompetence for not being able to remove the Mullahs.

I don't know? Have you ever heard of Image Scanners? You can even remove the pages and automate the process. I would think if in fact this was work of a "spy" he wouldn't be bothered to scan even thousands of pages manually, let alone to purchase a $600 machine and then encrypt and upload them to Cloud.

1st paragraph: the western agencies are incompetent because they caught this guy? huh...

Re: second paragraph. the name of the game is to not get caught or leave any footprint behind. Putting it on cloud is not the way to go. Obviously this was done in a hurry tandwas not very smart. he is contractor after all not a trained " spy" .

I don't knew what you think about technology but I rather go to the nearest electronic shop near my house by a scanner with a tray for just less than 200$ and a cutter for 20$ then cut the manuals into the sheets and fill the tray with them turn the scanner on and go out with my girlfriend mybe invite her to dinner outside , make her happy and hope you are lucky that night .
believe me when you come back home all the documents are scanned numbered and ready for you to transfer to a thumb drive or better zipped ,encrypted and devided then each part separately zipped and encrypted again and then separately uploaded to several upload center inside iran.

and then you fly back to iran to do some business , sorry I meant visit your family and childhood friends for 1 or 2 weeks

guys I wonder why this story smell just like the broke car dealer guy who was accused of hiring mexican drug lords for assassination of ksa ambassador in usa

Buy a scanner a cutter- how much of a trail do you want to leave behind? How many manuals do you think something like an aircraft would have?

obviously to you guys , everything is a conspiracy by the world towards Iran. People spy, spies or their recruits get caught.

what do you think we get out this? ....

1st paragraph: the western agencies are incompetent because they caught this guy? huh...

Re: second paragraph. the name of the game is to not get caught or leave any footprint behind. Putting it on cloud is not the way to go. Obviously this was done in a hurry tandwas not very smart. he is contractor after all not a trained " spy" .

Buy a scanner a cutter- how much of a trail do you want to leave behind? How many manuals do you think something like an aircraft would have?

obviously to you guys , everything is a conspiracy by the world towards Iran. People spy, spies or their recruits get caught.

what do you think we get out this? ....

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You've always been a clown, but this comment is your most clownish yet.

Buying a scanner gets you flagged these days? What f'ing trail are you talking about?

And it doesn't matter if there are a million manuals or 10. Have you ever seen a full sized copier? One of those big ones they have in copying places. When I was in university, me and 10 of my class mates took 5-6 of our books and got 10 copies of each. The photocopier was copying 500+ page books in less than 10 mins. At the same time it was scanning and saving every page on a thumb drive.

There were 4 machines in that shop that we went to. We copied and scanned 50 massive books, paid and loaded everything into our cars within an hour.

I can buy one of those copiers for 700 dollars at my local mom and pop computer store (used). I can buy them online. I can buy one cash at any store I want. There are places giving them away for free if you're willing to take them off their hands. I can go on kijiji or Craigslist and find a person giving one away for free if I just go an carry it out of his house.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You've always been a clown, but this comment is your most clownish yet.

Buying a scanner gets you flagged these days? What f'ing trail are you talking about?

And it doesn't matter if there are a million manuals or 10. Have you ever seen a full sized copier? One of those big ones they have in copying places. When I was in university, me and 10 of my class mates took 5-6 of our books and got 10 copies of each. The photocopier was copying 500+ page books in less than 10 mins. At the same time it was scanning and saving every page on a thumb drive.

There were 4 machines in that shop that we went to. We copied and scanned 50 massive books, paid and loaded everything into our cars within an hour.

I can buy one of those copiers for 700 dollars at my local mom and pop computer store (used). I can buy them online. I can buy one cash at any store I want. There are places giving them away for free if you're willing to take them off their hands. I can go on kijiji or Craigslist and find a person giving one away for free if I just go an carry it out of his house.

You can buy a small time scanner for cash, but what happens to the timeline? you know everything you do leaves a trail. maybe not in your country- but we have several cases solved when the criminal was seen at a store video. his computer was found to have search terms for certain links, websites they went to. apparently the guy was in hurry to send it off and not leave any trace behind. someone would have eventually found the manuals missing and he wanted to get rid of it asap and ship it.

But since you are so brilliant , tell us what is the benefit to us to make this up? do you not have spies, recruits? It seems like you are shocked that countries spy on each other... or that Iran could have spies in other countries. is this a new concept to you? quite clownish view yeah?

You can buy a small time scanner for cash, but what happens to the timeline?
You're not with us in this timeline it seems. Put down the pipe and pay attention. This time I will use pictures.

You can buy one of these on Craigslist or kijiji for dirt cheap, most of the time for free. You can literally go to a person's house and put it in the back of your truck and bring it home. It will scan thousands of pages in a matter of minutes and save it on either a USB thumb drive or an SD Card. The whole process takes minutes.

copier.jpg

You're not with us in this timeline it seems. Put down the pipe and pay attention. This time I will use pictures.

You can buy one of these on Craigslist or kijiji for dirt cheap, most of the time for free. You can literally go to a person's house and put it in the back of your truck and bring it home. It will scan thousands of pages in a matter of minutes and save it on either a USB thumb drive or an SD Card. The whole process takes minutes.

copier.jpg

That still leaves a trail, he probably did want to draw attention to himself. He was in some hurry apparently. But all of that still does not matter. You don't seem to get it... the real question is and follow me as I know you are slow on the uptake ---

Why do you think this is a conspiracy? here is what we know , the US authorities were alerted to a shipment that he sent... it is not like they went out of the blue decided to go after some contractor in the US. why are you so surprised that spies exist and they get caught? In Iran they pick up anyone and call them a spy, in the US we have a strong judicial system...and separate independent body. If there is no evidence , he will be set free...

That still leaves a trail, he probably did want to draw attention to himself. He was in some hurry apparently. But all of that still does not matter. You don't seem to get it... the real question is and follow me as I know you are slow on the uptake ---

Why do you think this is a conspiracy? here is what we know , the US authorities were alerted to a shipment that he sent... it is not like they went out of the blue decided to go after some contractor in the US. why are you so surprised that spies exist and they get caught? In Iran they pick up anyone and call them a spy, in the US we have a strong judicial system...and separate independent body. If there is no evidence , he will be set free...
You're trying to change the subject. Who said anything about being surprised about spies etc...?

I'm just saying the story doesn't make any sense. Same as the story about the Mexican guy who was hired to kill the saudi ambassador. Somebody is making shit up.

You're trying to change the subject. Who said anything about being surprised about spies etc...?

I'm just saying the story doesn't make any sense. Same as the story about the Mexican guy who was hired to kill the saudi ambassador. Somebody is making shit up.

why would they make up shit? because thats what they force feed you in Iran? same with the saudi ambassador being targeted, just because you get force fed conspiracies-- does not make it untrue. when is it ever true with you guys- when hikers / women get picked up at your border and called spies?

Dear @JayAtl please don't try to defend nonsense nobody flag you for buying a home or office scanner with auto-load tray that thousands of them are sold every day to every average joe and are able to scan up to 30 page per minute or for a cutter.

this story is just like a year old shitty spy movie made by some kids just out of university (well after they have thrown out of the classes for lack of IQ )

copier.jpg
come on you don't even need such device this one do the work just fine and is only 350$ . honnestly I'm tempted to replace my flatbed scanner with this one
Newegg.com - Brother Professional Series MFC-J6510DW Inkjet All-in-One Printer with up to 11" x 17" Duplex Printing

Is Iranigirl2 really a girl?

Hi .

I thought she was a he and once behaved her a little manly and serious but said that she was a girl .

Its a little unbelievable and abnormal for Iranian girls cos I haven't seen even 1 of them interested in military stuffs up to now .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom