What's new

Former additional secretary of Pak Election Commission, exposes massive rigging in 2013 elections!

He's right Chak. Watch the interview again. Khan said, whoever could cheat, they cheated. He even pointed his finger to 'certain' islamic parties, whom he used to admire. Never mind.

I do not mind his saying so. It is in fact stating the obvious. We have a faulty system that allows people to cheat. That is a major headache. No body can deny this.

However as it may, stating the obvious does not prove specific allegations.

I look at the people concerned and put their words in context of their conduct as well as the situation. In my book Mubashar Luqman has zero credibility. I view anything he says with suspicion just because of the person that he is. Turns out that Afzal Khan is a motivated fellow. His career and conduct and statements show this.

None of the sides is actually an angel. I just side with continuity because I feel that to be the safest route for Pakistan. I dropped supporting IK just because of this. My decision, I feel, was correct as seen in light of subsequent developments. I know that you disagree with me. But then let us both see how it pans out.

10628515_10152454134420528_5755895494880731746_n.jpg

Not much about this on the tv channels but this whole thing is getting traction now. More and more people will start coming out.

Since you bring it up :-)

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 53m
"This nation salutes you for standing in front of a dictator" - Imran Khan's lawyers' reply to former CJ's 20 bilion defamation notice #PTI

Elyas Kakar ‏@ElyasKakar 1h
Alfaz kai chunao mai ghalti hogai, darguzar kar dain: @ImranKhanPTI's response to Iftikhar Chaudhry's defamation notice.

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 1h
"Your speech for ROs might have been for ensuring fair elections" -- Imran Khan's lawyers' reply to former CJ's 20 billion defamation notice

Ahmad Nadeem Gehla ‏@Nadeem_Gehla 1h
Now PTI trolls should also salute CJ Iftakhar !

Bv4DIeUCYAAbDqv.jpg

Umar Cheema ‏@UmarCheema1 32s
Pearls of wisdom. MT"@QasimNauman: Hamid Khan said in the Supreme Court today that by "3rd umpire", Imran Khan meant God, not the military"

now only a fool couldn’t figure out who is the actual Umpire and who is actually behind these marchs and dharnas…..the fact of the matter is more than PTI /IK……it’s the super institution who is looking more desperate and vulnerable…if these dharnas goes down the drains....thier unconstitutional politics will be finished forever.

I am still not sure who, if anyone, is behind these marches. However, unlike most other observers I had maintained in the main March related thread yesterday that if the march fully fails then the establishment will be weaker.

I am still not sure who, if anyone, is behind these marches. However, unlike most other observers I had maintained in the main March related thread yesterday that if the march fully fails then the establishment will be weaker.

Either NS will learn to play in his "assigned" sandbox, or this charade will replace him with a more compliant puppet. The "establishment" wins either way, it never loses.

Did you fail to understand that tweet in context? Saying "rigging happened in all the place where people could" is stating the obvious. What does that prove? Nothing. But that tweet does say something that you wish not to acknowledge.

Regardless of the debate about A. Khan's credentials/timing--which are very pertinent, it requires a leap of faith with blinders on to go from the bolded part to the headline like ' entire mandate was stolen'. Imagine in some school board exam: A few people managed to hide 'phurras' in their socks and figured out the answers and yet the whole country wide board exams should be nullified? And yet no less then the PM should resign?!
PTI people are desperately desperate clutching at the straws.
[Sorry, limited internet--typos likely]

Either NS will learn to play in his "assigned" sandbox, or this charade will replace him with a more compliant puppet. The "establishment" wins either way, it never loses.

I think you and I had some disagreement over that yesterday and I still say that NS should be patient.

I think you and I had some disagreement over that yesterday and I still say that NS should be patient.

What you are advocating for NS is nothing less than subservience to those who should be subservient to the elected PM by law. Unfair, yes, but that is the reality in Pakistan.

Since you bring it up :-)

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 53m
"This nation salutes you for standing in front of a dictator" - Imran Khan's lawyers' reply to former CJ's 20 bilion defamation notice #PTI

Elyas Kakar ‏@ElyasKakar 1h
Alfaz kai chunao mai ghalti hogai, darguzar kar dain: @ImranKhanPTI's response to Iftikhar Chaudhry's defamation notice.

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 1h
"Your speech for ROs might have been for ensuring fair elections" -- Imran Khan's lawyers' reply to former CJ's 20 billion defamation notice

Ahmad Nadeem Gehla ‏@Nadeem_Gehla 1h
Now PTI trolls should also salute CJ Iftakhar !

IK and PTI did not have access to the latest whistleblower news back then so I don't see why complimenting the CJ would be seen as some sort of failure. IK could not possibly have known that the SC and the CJ were involved in election fraud or whatever. If now they are made aware of that fact then they have every right and duty to go against him.

Too bad NS lovers have a one track mind and will never accept their leaders failures even when they are made aware of them.

Well I have been saying since yesterday as the first poster, TRUTH, and only Truth that as Pakistanis we Should not FOOL ourselves or blindly follow one ARY channel, an anchor Mubashir Lucman with dark history and ex-ECP Afzal khan....It looked all too fishy...It looked PLANTED by PTI and Imran Khan. Even I got four negative ratings for it @WebMaster, yet I kept saying it Afzal Khan looks a sham to me, we must wait, its might be a Bluff to Fool Pakistanis.

It is a ploy to gain cheap political points...but it will backfire massively. Once you LIE it will get exposed...as Muslims we should verify sources twice and cross-checked. Am not saying IK or Qadri struggle is any unjust....but resignations and calling WHOLE of the Parliament and Elections as VOID and Rigged is taking things too much. Its Wrong and FALSE propaganda by PTI.

Last edited:
Might not have happened if you had not conveniently ignored the very relevant tweet about 85% rigging in Baluchistan. I was expecting an answer. Is latching onto an oversight the right thing to do here? Does that prove your point? I don't think so.

Afzal Khan did 5% better by saying that 90% of the overall elections were rigged.

Back
Top Bottom