What's new

Forget past, look forward: Khar

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the massacre of Biharis ?

No massacre is good o begin with. In the case of what happened to the Biharis was revange attack due to their siding with the occupational force for carrying out genocide of the unarmed civilians including woman and children. I wish attack on innocent Biharis would not have happened but that number was very few compared to the killing of million Bangladeshis.

Bangladeshis, I have heard we guys are making a road through your country to connect India to Pattaya?

How are your roads in general? Motorable?

Do you have dhabas and toilets (WC ?) by the wayside?

Motels with electricity? Safe parking?

Looks like you need another round spanking before you start respecting human lives and stop thinking that you are some superior being :D
lol you are speaking of spanking pakistan.that even india cant do it today.only one missile is enough for pakistan to bring you guys crawl on your knees.

No massacre is good o begin with. In the case of what happened to the Biharis was revange attack due to their siding with the occupational force for carrying out genocide of the unarmed civilians including woman and children. I wish attack on innocent Biharis would not have happened but that number was very few compared to the killing of million Bangladeshis.

occupational force my A$$ your grand fathers was die hard fans of pakistan and join pakistan by vote not jinnah send PA to capture that tinny peace of water land .

That is true except in this case she is representing majority view of Pakistanis. Pakistanis agree that the situation in East Pakistan was mishandled and India exploited that weakness through the traitor Mujibur Rehman, but most Pakistanis do not agree that there is any call for an apology.

I believe Bangladeshis need to aapologize to pakistanis for breaking up the country because of their stupidity and falling victim to Indian propoganda.

First of all, your refugees started coming inside India, your military government gave us extra headache to look after the refugees.

Mujib was arrested before 26thmarch.. He was trying to become pakistan's prime minister by then... how did he become traitor?? when did he get the chance???:what:

I am one of the Pakistanis who openly admits that Mujib should have been the PM of Pakistan. He won the election fair and square and not allowing him the PM amounted to destruction of democracy in Pakistan.

The title of TRAITOR comes from the Agartala conspiracy.

Agartala Conspiracy Case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lol you are speaking of spanking pakistan.that even india cant do it today.only one missile is enough for pakistan to bring you guys crawl on your knees.

Oh please, the terrorists have already brought pakistan to its knees.
Anyway i still can't believe Pakistani people still don't think they were wrong :what:

What an epic brain fart to have two Pakistans separated by India.

Lends credence to the theory that everyone was just farting in 1947.

Some continue farting still.

In that case both pakistan and bangladesh must apologize to india for dragging it in its internal affair and forcing 1971 war on it.
Come on tum log ghar ke jhagade ghar main nahi suljha sakte ho jo hamesa kisi 3rd country ko drag karte ho.fir bechara 3rd country sara blame bear karta hai dono parties se.

You must be living in some parallel universe. India was not dragged into anything, missy.

India was salivating at the opportunity to destroy Pakistan in this case.

Wild horses could not DRAG Indira Gandhi out of this opportunity.

aap anti BD post mat kiya kare

fir hum bhi aap se dosti karenge

ap threads hi na khola kero aysi hum post nhi kery gay. kya hum ne kabhi thread khola ? i can open 50 threads weekly for trolling on BD but i don't care abut BD problem is you guys don't wanna leave us alone :lol:

hina rabbani khar born 19 November 1977 still you guys bashing on her as she was leading 1971 war :) kuch aqal kero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom