What's new

Forget past, look forward: Khar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Imran Khan take Hina into his cabinet?

If pakistan ever apologizes to Bangladesh, It will also seek apology from Bangladesh for Bihari deaths... Are we ready to do this????

war means young men dying young girls getting raped n old politicians shyting on mic this happens everywhere

its a cruel world.

khar may be foreign minister of pakistan but she is not pakistan.

That is true except in this case she is representing majority view of Pakistanis. Pakistanis agree that the situation in East Pakistan was mishandled and India exploited that weakness through the traitor Mujibur Rehman, but most Pakistanis do not agree that there is any call for an apology.

I believe Bangladeshis need to aapologize to pakistanis for breaking up the country because of their stupidity and falling victim to Indian propoganda.

That is true except in this case she is representing majority view of Pakistanis. Pakistanis agree that the situation in East Pakistan was mishandled and India exploited that weakness through the traitor Mujibur Rehman but most Pakistanis do not agree that there is any call for an apology.

I believe Bangladeshis need to aapologize to paksitanis for breaking up the country because of their stupidity and falling victim to Indian propoganda.

Pyaar mein no thank you, no sorry! :pakistan:

Is Khar a real polititian? She is totally ignoring the the massacre to people and the country. What if it was suppose to happen former west pakistan? And what does she mean that gradually, can anyone explain? I am surprise of lack of sympathy and conciousness. O my god!!! Do they still think that we are no better than animal and the way they treated men women and elder people and children? O Allah, this is beyond my imagination!

What about the massacre of Biharis ?

They already did that by giving Indira gandhi highest honour for liberation war

Can you provide a link where they have said "Thank You" to the State of India?

That is true except in this case she is representing majority view of Pakistanis. Pakistanis agree that the situation in East Pakistan was mishandled and India exploited that weakness through the traitor Mujibur Rehman but most Pakistanis do not agree that there is any call for an apology.

I believe Bangladeshis need to aapologize to paksitanis for breaking up the country because of their stupidity and falling victim to Indian propoganda.

Mujib was arrested before 26thmarch.. He was trying to become pakistan's prime minister by then... how did he become traitor?? when did he get the chance???:what:

That is true except in this case she is representing majority view of Pakistanis. Pakistanis agree that the situation in East Pakistan was mishandled and India exploited that weakness through the traitor Mujibur Rehman, but most Pakistanis do not agree that there is any call for an apology.

I believe Bangladeshis need to aapologize to pakistanis for breaking up the country because of their stupidity and falling victim to Indian propoganda.

Looks like you need another round spanking before you start respecting human lives and stop thinking that you are some superior being :D

In that case both pakistan and bangladesh must apologize to india for dragging it in its internal affair and forcing 1971 war on it.

Come on tum log ghar ke jhagade ghar main nahi suljha sakte ho jo hamesa kisi 3rd country ko drag karte ho.fir bechara 3rd country sara blame bear karta hai dono parties se.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom