What's new

Forget past, look forward: Khar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please, the terrorists have already brought pakistan to its knees.
Anyway i still can't believe Pakistani people still don't think they were wrong :what:

Bhutto was made PM just after the war finished, you must know how he wrote the history.

ap threads hi na khola kero aysi hum post nhi kery gay. kya hum ne kabhi thread khola ? i can open 50 threads weekly for trolling on BD but i don't care abut BD problem is you guys don't wanna leave us alone :lol:

hina rabbani khar born 19 November 1977 still you guys bashing on her as she was leading 1971 war :) kuch aqal kero

ye BAL jan bujh k kar rahe hai yaha pe aapko hasina k kitne supporter nazar ate hai

You must be living in some parallel universe. India was not dragged into anyhting, missy.

India was salivating at the opportunity to destroy Pakistan in this case.

Wild horses could not DRAG Indira Gandhi out of this opportunity.

Your civil war spilled inside India.

You must be living in some parallel universe. India was not dragged into anyhting, missy.

thats your mistake ...why did you create that situation at home so that east pakistanis ran to indira for help.Were you not capable enough to solve the problem at home itself amicably???

She represents Pakistan when she is on an official visit ..
representation is not equal to being pakistan.

Sorry, we prefer living with dignity, rather than slavery. You treated us unfair, killed our people and raped the women. And you actually blame us for separating from you? Is your stupidity natural?

Oh please, the terrorists have already brought pakistan to its knees.
Anyway i still can't believe Pakistani people still don't think they were wrong :what:
Dus kadam bangladesh khatam... actually pakistan just needs to press 10 buttons for that.

occupational force my A$$ your grand fathers was die hard fans of pakistan and join pakistan by vote not jinnah send PA to capture that tinny peace of water land .

Yes you are right .... Pakistan was the creation and project of the Bengali people which some greedy politicians like Bhutto and fat headed war mongering genocidal general killed that. After March 25, 1971 west Pakistani troops become occupational force.

ye BAL jan bujh k kar rahe hai yaha pe aapko hasina k kitne supporter nazar ate hai

whatever but you guys should realize now she is next generation of pakistan and she said good words forget past as she want move on :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom