What's new

Forget Kashmir, let’s talk trade: Indian envoy

and each and every individual on this earth recognizes it/

I was waiting for this, that typical indian rant but the world knows it.

Does this each and every individual on this earth include

• Chinese @Chinese-Dragon (My friend do you think Pakistan is a terrorist state?)
  • Turks @HAKIKAT (Do you brother?)
  • Arabs
  • Africans
  • Sri Lankans
  • Pakistani themselves
That's most of the world population, now exclude the ones who give a two hoots about india and Pakistan, the remaining would be some living in kabul and others in india. Oh modi indian world is bigger and more than one billion living in delusions.

Road to hum bana rahy hain ............ agar yaqeen na ay to apnay modi say poch lo, subah sham rota hy uss road pay :D

Humary f-16 ki fiker choro apnay Teja ki sunao, urnay lag gya kya? Itna bara ho gya koi masla lagta hy urna q nai shuru kia ubi tak?:what:

bhai shab road to phir bhi thik hai kuch aur na bana lena un paiso ka:p:P...rahi bata tejas ki to bahut bara ho gaya hai aur ab to bomb aur missile bhi maarne laga hai.. be careful kisi din aapke road pe bomb na maar de:lol::lol:

I was waiting for this, that typical indian rant but the world knows it.

Does this each and every individual on this earth include

• Chinese @Chinese-Dragon (My friend do you think Pakistan is a terrorist state?)
  • Turks @HAKIKAT (Do you brother?)
  • Arabs
  • Africans
  • Sri Lankans
  • Pakistani themselves
That's most of the world population, now exclude the ones who give a two hoots about india and Pakistan, the remaining would be some living in kabul and others in india. Oh modi indian world is bigger and more than one billion living in delusions.

why not asking first with US your so called ally first? then french then european where people suffered much

ub Itnay b bohlay bachay nahi ho tum jantay sab ho bus majbor ho apni adato say :D

ji jab hamsaya mulk hi aisa hai to kya kare:P

I really doubt Modi will be ready to do trade with Pakistan after going all out by bringing in Baluchistan. It was just that Indian ambassador was trying pacify the Pakistani journalists.

The last two months took India - Pakistan relations 10 steps back.

and I LOVE THAT!

India should be treated according to their attitude & behaviour towards Pakistan. These days India is jumping like a crying girl & pointing finger towards Pakistan for no reason at all, so the treatment should be according to the fake cries.

They dont care about Pakistan Trade..They care about personal Trade

So let's not talk at all.

I think that will solve all the problem. So stop talking about Kashmir. And stop funding the snakes like Hafiz Sayeed, Syed Salahuddin, Lakhvi's & Kasab's.

Make peace or Leave us in peace. It will help you to focus on your internal chaos & your country's development. We are more than happy not talking about Pakistan & you not talking about us.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom