What's new

Foreign Policy if PTI wins again.

The question is how will IK balance the relationship between the alliance of Saudia, UAE, Usa, Europe, Israel with Russia and China. How will he control the inflation? How will he control the rupees going downhill? Take example from Turkey and Iran, both of whom are making independent policies but have issues with Usa. Inflation in Turkey 70% and their currency destroyed, Iran with Inflation over 35%. What does Pakistan have what Turkey and Iran doesn't have?
Imran Khan is a political strongman, so USA will not tolerate him just like CIA tried to assassinate Erdogan few years ago.

Imran had no choice but to follow through with all of the above before.
At least IK had the vision to explore other avenues and with success as well. This will of course continue once he is back.
The most misunderstood part of IK diplomacy is that not once has he ever proposed enmity or war or no relations with the West. This part is attached to him as part of propaganda and intellectual dishonesty of many.

if imran khan dont get majority he will sit in opposition as he said

i have realized that pakistani people (those born in pakistan or the fobs that came to america) are a very docile breed. Not sure if the estrogen levels are high there or what. They can be tricked and tamed with little effort. I am an american born pakistani and it is embarrassing being lumped into a category with them. For god sake that country has not been able to break out of two corrupt families for the past 40 years. Its almost as if Pakistanis are too lazy or have no pride.
Not only that pakistan has managed to get such a bad rep in the world for making poor decisions and being raped over and over again by the leaders that they are seen as a joke now

1st class citizen :disagree:, maybe you live in a different universe.
In America I can choose to live in my own universe. That's what freedom means but you wouldn't know anything about freedom now would you?

Imran Khan would win. Question is whether he will get 3/4 majority or not.

I think he won’t.

As for foreign policy, he will need to tone down his anti US rhetoric. Keep his tongue in check and have good relations with all countries including Russia, China, US, EU.

No two ways about it.
The EU is a country?

Imran Khan will visit USA after wining again. Trump will invite him. Khan will milk usa and will benefit from russia aswell.
Most of the members here are unable to look into a bigger picture.

Imran Khan foreign policy is very simple.

We will maintain friendly relations with all countries but will never compromise on our national interest, integrity and sovereignty.

Allah rizk aur izzat denay walay hai. 🇵🇰

The question is how will IK balance the relationship between the alliance of Saudia, UAE, Usa, Europe, Israel with Russia and China. How will he control the inflation? How will he control the rupees going downhill? Take example from Turkey and Iran, both of whom are making independent policies but have issues with Usa. Inflation in Turkey 70% and their currency destroyed, Iran with Inflation over 35%. What does Pakistan have what Turkey and Iran doesn't have?
Yeah , But Iran is an Independent Nation , They don't rely on US much nowadays , they have complete self sufficiency in Military Arms and Much things , only if their land was as good as Pakistan's (Alhamdulilah for It) they would have complete food security as well...

Yeah , But Iran is an Independent Nation , They don't rely on US much nowadays , they have complete self sufficiency in Military Arms and Much things , only if their land was as good as Pakistan's (Alhamdulilah for It) they would have complete food security as well...
If only Pakistan was independent. Food for Iran in exchange for oil and gas. But Pakistan leadership wants to be lapdogs. The Muslim nations can survive on their own but we have too many Mir Jaffers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom