What's new

Foreign Policy if PTI wins again.

Our institutions and our friendly countries can’t afford to see nutter like him in power again. These matters are beyond your understanding so don’t push it, you will get migraine.

Go easy folks ......this guy has Stockholm syndrome. He needs your sympathy.

Yep can you imagine deciding the course your country takes due to the wishes of others, it’s called slavery.
What’s hilarious that the donkeygovernment sold out for the smallest purse in history.
US engines blocked.
Military aid suspended.
No trade or arms deal.
No let off from the FATF list.

Wtf did they actually get aside a free family pass at Disney World?
Actually, all the above things would have meant for Pakistan, all this imported government needs is a way back to power so that they can start their loot mar which has already. This is the extent of the US's promise to them. Why would they release engines or military aid or remove us from FATF when that is not even the demand of this imported regime. They just wanted their job back and they got them. In return the US will get what it wants, no more oil or gas from Russia, attacks on Chinese in Pakistan, and even limiting CPEC.

Exactly, USA always helped Pakistan from Fighter jets, Artillery, Radars, Economy, Immigration, Education etc etc. Any sane person will choose USA friendship over madman Niazi.
There is a difference between Friendship and slavery. Are you so thick up there that you cant see the difference between the two?
And do tell where did this madman Niazi ever oppose friendship with the US?

Actually, all the above things would have meant for Pakistan, all this imported government needs is a way back to power so that they can start their loot mar which has already. This is the extent of the US's promise to them. Why would they release engines or military aid or remove us from FATF when that is not even the demand of this imported regime. They just wanted their job back and they got them. In return the US will get what it wants, no more oil or gas from Russia, attacks on Chinese in Pakistan, and even limiting CPEC.

Yep they just wanted a chair and to loot. These lot have no interest in furthering the development of the country. That’s why they will be gone very soon.

Yep can you imagine deciding the course your country takes due to the wishes of others, it’s called slavery.
What’s hilarious that the donkeygovernment sold out for the smallest purse in history.
US engines blocked.
Military aid suspended.
No trade or arms deal.
No let off from the FATF list.

Wtf did they actually get aside a free family pass at Disney World?
That's the key point. We have not really gotten the benefits we should have as a country.
War on terror should have been joined with clear trade and industrial goals along with military equipment.

Our institutions and our friendly countries can’t afford to see nutter like him in power again. These matters are beyond your understanding so don’t push it, you will get migraine.

So a another cherry blossom ?

No wonder we are where we are …

If he wins, the foreign policy will be largely unchanged. Not much of a difference to 2018.

Conspiracy fantasies are great for electioneering, but not when the next round of IMF bailouts are pressing, not when you're holding the pen on legislation related to FATF grey listing, not when you have to present a credible partner for trade status and requesting debt relief from creditors.

The policy can of course be tweaked and different, but don't expect anything radically new, our policy is driven by our needs, and they won't change for now. Imran had no choice but to follow through with all of the above before.

Since when you love USA so much, who kill the most Muslim in the world.

A false Flagger.
I'm a 🇺🇸 citizen. Sadam was a tyrant, I have Shia Iraqi friends who tell me how horrible he was as a tyrant I'm glad usa removed him and killed him. Afghanistan was a mistake now usa has realized their mistake they got out of there.

Even while they were at war with the Muslim countries they treated the Muslim citizens with respect and 1st class citizens unlike China who treats their own people like 3rd class people due to their religion.

The question is how will IK balance the relationship between the alliance of Saudia, UAE, Usa, Europe, Israel with Russia and China. How will he control the inflation? How will he control the rupees going downhill? Take example from Turkey and Iran, both of whom are making independent policies but have issues with Usa. Inflation in Turkey 70% and their currency destroyed, Iran with Inflation over 35%. What does Pakistan have what Turkey and Iran doesn't have?

Dear members!

I wanted to get your opinion that if there is a scenario in which PTI again comes in power with majority and as I concluded from IK's recent remarks he wants to do deals for oil,gas and wheat with russia and expand his relations with them. He often cites India as an example.

What is your view is he thinking in the right direction?

USA and needs India to counter China so they turn a blind eye towards their relation with russia. But would Pakistan also get such a treatment?

If not are we in a position to endure sanctions?

What do you propose that should be done to negotiate this situation?

Ik thinks that starting from Afghan jehad, war against Taliban was wrong. What's your view on it?

Or do you think that these wars were in our interest but we didn't get the credit and benefits we should have?

What should be Pakistan's policy regarding Afgh and Iran?
2028 ya 2033 ki tab dekhi jaey ki. Filhal Chill kro 😂😂😂😂

Dear members!

I wanted to get your opinion that if there is a scenario in which PTI again comes in power with majority and as I concluded from IK's recent remarks he wants to do deals for oil,gas and wheat with russia and expand his relations with them. He often cites India as an example.

What is your view is he thinking in the right direction?

USA and needs India to counter China so they turn a blind eye towards their relation with russia. But would Pakistan also get such a treatment?

If not are we in a position to endure sanctions?

What do you propose that should be done to negotiate this situation?

Ik thinks that starting from Afghan jehad, war against Taliban was wrong. What's your view on it?

Or do you think that these wars were in our interest but we didn't get the credit and benefits we should have?

What should be Pakistan's policy regarding Afgh and Iran?
2028 ya 2033 ki tab dekhi jaey ki. Filhal Chill kro 😂😂😂😂

I'm a 🇺🇸 citizen. Sadam was a tyrant, I have Shia Iraqi friends who tell me how horrible he was as a tyrant I'm glad usa removed him and killed him. Afghanistan was a mistake now usa has realized their mistake they got out of there.

Even while they were at war with the Muslim countries they treated the Muslim citizens with respect and 1st class citizens unlike China who treats their own people like 3rd class people due to their religion.
1st class citizen :disagree:, maybe you live in a different universe.

Highly doubt pti will win the upcoming elections. At most it will secure 70 seats +-5. The entire military establishment has turned against him with the exception of CC Peshawar and some of his comrades. Thanks to contsant propaganda against the army brass by Pti.

Back
Top Bottom