What's new

foreign NGOs were behind Indian anti nuclear protests in 2011 says Singh

NGO's are controlled by some westerners no need to use religion in this context.

Actually I dont even know why we are allowing foreign donations to flood into India and creating all sorts of nuisance like these protests and rampant conversions..The foreign religious donations must be extremely regulated or even completely banned..and any money for thing like education etc must be routed though the govt after proper audit. And this must be irrespective of religion..Whatever money the trusts can generate in India is enough..

NGO's are controlled by some westerners no need to use religion in this context.

Those westerners happen to be 'christians' and have no qualms about using the church to advance their own interest. The church in most cases is a willing partner.

There would be no talk of religion if the church is controlled by the Government and the funds is audited by government organizations and if they stayed out of politics. Non of which is done.

Actually I dont even know why we are allowing foreign donations to flood into India and creating all sorts of nuisance like these protests and rampant conversions..The foreign religious donations must be extremely regulated or even completely banned..and any money for thing like education etc must be routed though the govt after proper audit. And this must be irrespective of religion..Whatever money the trusts can generate in India is enough..

IB keeps a tab on everything....I once took my American friends to temples and churches in kerala. Their trip was for 5 days...I got a call from IB everyday till they were gone...I dont know from where they got my number, but was happy they knew everything that was going on.....Maybe because my friends were Americans.

The point is GOI knows every route through which money is flowing, regulation is another matter which i am not qualified to speak.

Mate I think the foreign donations are strictly monitered by GOI

When you are saying foreign religious donations must be extremely regulated or even completely banned please see this too

Sathya Sai Trust gets most foreign donations

Much of NGOs (irrespective of religion) uses these money for Charity..Shall we cut there only source??

Rampant conversions-Well , I have nothing to say about

@zaxcolix ......man you are such a disgrace!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The point is GOI knows every route through which money is flowing, regulation is another matter which i am not qualified to speak.

yes..im talking about the regulation part only. The funds that flow in needs to be regulated so that they are not misused and are used for the intended purpose..Governmental oversight is necessary or the funds itself should be stopped..this is actually a matter of national security..

Foreign donations to religions organizations must be controlled by the government.

There should be not two opinions on this. Any religious bigots who oppose this under the garb of 'religious freedom' must be dealt with.

However this is not possible under congress govt. as minority appeasement is a fact of life and as long as minority control the congress party it will continue to be their policy.

Mate I think the foreign donations are strictly monitered by GOI

When you are saying foreign religious donations must be extremely regulated or even completely banned please see this too

Sathya Sai Trust gets most foreign donations

Much of NGOs (irrespective of religion) uses these money for Charity..Shall we cut there only source??

Rampant conversions-Well , I have nothing to say about

Cut down on every religion...if the foreigner want to do something, let them come here and do it..like in Sathya sai mission where you will find gora doctors doing practise free of cost..

Mostly the flaws in Hindu society contributed to the spread of Christianity(No offence to the people who converted Christianity for various personal reasons). India is moving towards self reliance in the past decades it is the poverty that contributed to strengthening of NGO's controlled by West.

NGO's funding the protests is purely political problem, one must also see some of the local politicians who may belong to other religions who oppose the Nuke plant.

More bigot speak. Move on.

Leave him mate, shows his insecurity.

Cut down on every religion...if the foreigner want to do something, let them come here and do it..like in Sathya sai mission where you will find gora doctors doing practise free of cost..

These NGO's and God men(any religion) should be under law of the Indian constitution.

Mostly the flaws in Hindu society contributed to the spread of Christianity(No offence to the people who converted Christianity for various personal reasons).

Hardly...if you have been to Tamil Nadu or Andhra you would know the same flaws (read casteism, untouchability) are there among the converts as well...Dalit christians, parayar christians, devar christians..and all have separate churches, separate graves..lol wut ?

...and you inability to distinguish facts shows your own insecurity.....and bigotry. Spare us the morally bankrupt self righteousness that seems to be the trademark of you ilks.

Facts?? show me the facts that shows all Christians are against this nuclear plant. You were blaming entire Christianity for this mess..The fact is that those people are protesting against it irrespective of the religion..

Show me the facts that all the Christian churches here are working with foreign aid??

Show me the facts that all the Christian churches are working against the national interest??

Show me the facts that all christian churches are too busy with converting other religions..

You were talking about some churches were on a conversion spree..

But you forgot the fact that just as Hindus, other Christian churches also loosing their followers to this newly formed Penticoste churches..

There are lot of humanitarian works done by the Christian organisations here in India.. You people conviently forgetting that..

There are some churches here whose head quarters are here in India and not depending on aid from Vatican or any other foreign country.. But you do not want to know all these.. You just want to bash all Christians and wanted to satisfy your ego.. I may be a morally bankrupt self righteousness man but I am proud of what I am because I came from a place where both Christians and Hindus live together and there were not a problem till now over the religion, A disappointing new for you!!

These NGO's and God men(any religion) should be under law of the Indian constitution.

I dont know/dont care about the God men/Swamis/Fathers/ Mullahs...but their source of funding, who all donated, the way it was spent etc must be strictly monitored and documented and must be available for verification to the Gov,public.

This is not a petty matter..but one with grave national security concerns..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom