What's new

Foreign Ministry Remarks on Indian Prime Minister Modi Attending Activities in Disputed Area

The entire thread remains to be seen. It is acceptable that Indians defend heir nation from geopolitical perspective. I can understand them thinking the best of their nation.

But the racist remarks and personal insults all across the board show the true nature and class of these particular people (although I cannot generalize the entire nation).

This is despite the fact that the Indian section almost never attracts Chinese members as we do not really care about India. But how many, today, some 20 of them have been lurking on this board.

The truth is, China released its opposition at the FM spokes-person level. India, naturally, will go ahead with what it plans. Life goes on.

What so big fuss to make from this?

You must be kidding me ..... Indian section never attracts Chinese members .

Most of thread in that section and South Asian section is infected with chinese trolls most of the time bad mouthing Indians and India ..... so much for not caring .

And when you have India in the OP in a thread , do you expect Indians to not reply .

The entire thread remains to be seen. It is acceptable that Indians defend heir nation from geopolitical perspective. I can understand them thinking the best of their nation.

But the racist remarks and personal insults all across the board show the true nature and class of these particular people (although I cannot generalize the entire nation).

This is despite the fact that the Indian section almost never attracts Chinese members as we do not really care about India. But how many, today, some 20 of them have been lurking on this board.

The truth is, China released its opposition at the FM spokes-person level. India, naturally, will go ahead with what it plans. Life goes on.

What so big fuss to make from this?
It's to outshout the other camp simply put.Repeat a lie a thousand times and hope it is seen as the truth.
On a deeper psychological level,it is because they themselves know of how flimsy and fragile their position is and react disproportionately just to convince themselves,if not anyone else.

Don't the Indian flags on your profile remind you of that on every post you make?

PDF does have Tibetian flags as well for profile ;)
See,fact is South tibet is under Indian occupation and I will keep the Indian flags as long as this does not change.Lying to delude ourselves isn't really what we do.We prefer to face the truth,no matter how harsh.

See,fact is South tibet is under Indian occupation and I will keep the Indian flags as long as this does not change.Lying to delude ourselves isn't really what we do.We prefer to face the truth,no matter how harsh.
Bizarre sense of separatism. Just curious, did you vote in the last election?

It's to outshout the other camp simply put.Repeat a lie a thousand times and hope it is seen as the truth.
On a deeper psychological level,it is because they themselves know of how flimsy and fragile their position is and react disproportionately just to convince themselves,if not anyone else.

Indeed. It is historic to see the Indian extreme hatred and radicalism. On this thread, Indians outnumber Chinese to a great margin. Even on this thread, the general disinterest of the Chinese members is telling.

I do not want to paint the entire nation with the same brush, but, the behavior on this thread makes a really bad impression of India. They used almost every available racist insult on Chinese people and it was not just one or two.

I respect those who respectfully disagrees with me. But I have a big contempt to those who are devoid of basic civil discussion ethics.

I applaud your decent and informative posts which is what probably gets these particular people on an attack/insult mode. I thank you for not lowering to the level of personal insult.

I wish this thread had never been opened or opened in the Indian section. Too bad I have to see these kind of people here.

Indeed. It is historic to see the Indian extreme hatred and radicalism. On this thread, Indians outnumber Chinese to a great margin. Even on this thread, the general disinterest of the Chinese members is telling.

I do not want to paint the entire nation with the same brush, but, the behavior on this thread makes a really bad impression of India. They used almost every available racist insult on Chinese people and it was not just one or two.

I respect those who respectfully disagrees with me. But I have a big contempt to those who are devoid of basic civil discussion ethics.

I applaud your decent and informative posts which is what probably gets these particular people on an attack/insult mode.

I wish this thread had never been opened or opened in the Indian section. Too bad I have to see these kind of people here.
Well,it is what is.Civilised discourse isn't the forte of many Indians I am afraid to say.This is a more or less neutral forum where Indians at least feign some sense of decency.In their own yards,they are in their true nature.
If anything,I wish we in south tibet had more interaction with chinese so as western propaganda could be countered by people to people interaction.

Well it was a bizarre question,wasn't it?If I wanted flags of where I want to be part of,I would sport China's flag.Tibet is just a province of China.
Do you have flags for every province in mainland India?
We have a seal :)

Nagaland,manipur basically whole southern NE.Where do you think the people of these region come from?Where their freedom fighters get arms,supplies and training from?

Myanmar to act against NE militant groups if provided inputs: Information Minister U Ye Htut - Economic Times There r many militant groups operating in the North east,many of the groups r fighting among themselves or the other.
With NSCN-IM proposing a 'greater Nagalim" including some territories of Manipur, Assam and Arunachal Pradesh, the sources said the Naga leaders were conveyed that it would be solving one problem while raising three others.

Myanmar to act against NE militant groups if provided inputs: Information Minister U Ye Htut - Economic Times There r many militant groups operating in the North east,many of the groups r fighting among themselves or the other.
With NSCN-IM proposing a 'greater Nagalim" including some territories of Manipur, Assam and Arunachal Pradesh, the sources said the Naga leaders were conveyed that it would be solving one problem while raising three others.
Good,now check where their sources of income are,where they train,arm,supply and recuperate.
Fact is Myanmar has little interest in wiping out insurgents from India while it is busy with it's own.It wouldn't surprise me if Myanmar itself was propping up these rebels.After all,Myanmar lost a lot of territory to the brits which Indians took over.

Good,now check where their sources of income are,where they train,arm,supply and recuperate.
Fact is Myanmar has little interest in wiping out insurgents from India while it is busy with it's own.It wouldn't surprise me if Myanmar itself was propping up these rebels.After all,Myanmar lost a lot of territory to the brits which Indians took over.
No u r wrong,the Naga Militants r demanding entire Burma & even parts of china for a greater Nagalim. I don't think that China & Burma will be co-operative to hand over their areas.
'Insurgency is biggest business in northeast'

China don't need to say anything, just deny them UNSC seat and kick them out of BRICS and never agree to their entry into SCO.

Stop all Chinese investment into India would be another suggestion.

I think CPC have been too timid in dealing with a hostile enemy. China need to have a military base in Pakistan to check Indian aggression.

Indian aggression is the main threat to peace in Asia. The bellicose behaviour by a tyrant like Modi must be checked or his hostile behaviour will give rise to an Asian hitler that goes provoking its neighbours.
It's not upto you to decide who would stay in BRICS, who would not. You just do not have any upper say there than India.
Yeah sure, you got Veto in UNSC, but that does not count much.
As for SCO, we can do same in SAARC.:bunny: But we are not erratic i guess.
China is investing. Remember the first rule of investment? That would be chances of substantial return. You are not giving free aid. You are just doing business. You are more than welcome to stop your investment. If you will not invest, someone else will. It would be your loss in the end.

Having military base in Pakistan? LOL, funny cuz Pakistani would be more than happy to offer you that. You know what is stopping China from doing that? That would be same kind of reaction from India in Vietnam, do not forget US is there too.

So instead of going all gung-ho about the topic, let some calm minded CPC bureaucrats handle this. I am pretty sure they are more qualified and trained than you.:welcome:

Wait for India to betray Russia by supporting EU on Ukraine, then we do another 1962 to cripple India and overthrow Modi regime. It is just a matter of time.
Why wait? Do it now.

Back
Top Bottom