What's new

Foreign Education for MS Program

MZUBAIR

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi All,

I want to apply for MS program in forign Country that facilitates me following under my credintials

My Requirements

1) Country offers me work permit after one year post graduation education
2)Degree:- 1 Year Program [MS-CS, IT Management, Software Engineering, Management etc] from well reputed Uni at Intermational Rank
3) Financial Resources:- (1.00 USD =87.4500 PKR)
I have budget of [Living + Education] = 30000 USD or 26LACK PKR.

My Credientials
1) IELTS [6,6,6,7 :- overall 6.5]
2) BS in CS [71%]
3) Work Experience= 5 years

UK no more offer Work Permit :(
AUS asks for two years education for work Permit that I cant afford. Same I guess is for NZ.
USA quite expensive.

Any other options & suggestions plz .......

Australia is the best place after UK.
i m also trying to go Australia for studies

Hi All,

I want to apply for MS program in forign Country that facilitates me following under my credintials

My Requirements

2)Degree:- 1 Year Program [MS-CS, IT Management, Software Engineering, Management etc] from well reputed Uni at Intermational Rank

My Credientials
2) BS in CS [71%]

AUS asks for two years education for work Permit that I cant afford. Same I guess is for NZ.
USA quite expensive.

As far as I know there is no such rule. Your student visa comes with work permit, which allows you to work for 20 hours a week when uni is on, and full time during holidays.

Working while you study - Study in Australia

As far as I know there is no such rule. Your student visa comes with work permit, which allows you to work for 20 hours a week when uni is on, and full time during holidays.

Working while you study - Study in Australia

No, I was only refrinf to get a proper FULL TIME job after my one year Post Graduation program.
AUS only offers ODD jobs during studiees and after 2 years complition of ur studies u get work permit...
Thats the majoy issue I cant afford 2 years :( want to do one year program and FULL TIME job viz FULL TIME work permit

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

I presume he is asking for work permit after graduation

Yes ur right :)

Hi All,

My Requirements

My Credientials
2) BS in CS [71%]

USA quite expensive.

Yes UK is not offering any more post study work visa from April 2012 onwards; however you can get tier 2 visa which is also a work permit.

I think US is the best bet for people who would want work permit.

Why have you not considered Singapore or HK?

Dont you guys have good universities/colleges in Pakistan? I dont like how people spend hard earned money abroad when they can get similiar or in some cases, superior education in their home country.

For Australia

This visa is the most common option available to international students after graduating. With a 485 visa, you are allowed to stay in Australia for 18 months to gain work experience only if you have just completed at least two years of study in Australia.
source

Besides AUS is getting expensive for last two years....
For Avg Uni for 2 years POST GRADUATION program you have to pay tution fee almost 50k to 60K AUS Dollar
[1AUS = 94 PKR]
Poor Pakistani economy :( :(

Btw, NUS in Singapore is pretty awesome. I know a few brilliant professors from there. Indians though,

Yes UK is not offering any more post study work visa from April 2012 onwards; however you can get tier 2 visa which is also a work permit.

I think US is the best bet for people who would want work permit.

Why have you not considered Singapore or HK?
Does Singapore or HK offers Work Permit , later Permanent Risidency ????

Hi All,

My Requirements

My Credientials
2) BS in CS [71%]

USA quite expensive.

Under the above scenarios China will be the better choice cuz its cheap and reputable...
:)

Hi All,

My Requirements

My Credientials
2) BS in CS [71%]

USA quite expensive.

Dude try some university in Germany. The post grad education is totally free or with very minimum fee and you can work their as well. The only problem you'll face is to find the course that is taught 100% in English. Try university of mainz as they had some courses that were totally in English language.

But it can be very difficult to live there as very few people would know english outside your uni. If you can learn Deutsche in an year that would be awesome and you'll be increasing your employment chances. Also remember, its the largest economy in Europe!

Try this:
International Applicants

Back
Top Bottom