What's new

Foreign Education for MS Program

No doubt about that. But I have heard that fees for native students are also going to increase?

Will do.

Lets look at my fees.

Undergraduate in Engineering: Year 1 cost is around £3,200 x 3 years = £9.6k

If your a student from Pakistan or India (outside EU) then it will cost £17,000 x 3years = £51k

All of which, all the lecturers dont care about the students, they come to class teach 1 hour lesson and go back and meet some students who want extra help for 5-15 mins only. And thats it, normal day is done. Most of the time teacher wont be in his room.

Will do.

Lets look at my fees.

Undergraduate in Engineering: Year 1 cost is around £3,200 x 3 years = £9.6k

If your a student from Pakistan or India (outside EU) then it will cost £17,000 x 3years = £51k

All of which, all the lecturers dont care about the students, they come to class teach 1 hour lesson and go back and meet some students who want extra help for 5-15 mins only.

I know. I paid like £ 15000 for a year.

I know. I paid like £ 15000 for a year.

I feel my course of over priced for service Kings College provides, one of the top 25 Unis in the World by Times league table. I feel sorry for the parents who have to pay £50k for a degree, they wont even get a professional job in that foriegn country too. (Most likely)

I feel my course of over priced for service Kings College provides, one of the top 25 Unis in the World by Times league table. I feel sorry for the parents who have to pay £50k for a degree, they wont even get a professional job in that foriegn country too. (Most likely)

With the abolishing of Post study visa, UK universities are doomed. Forget the lesser known institutions, even LSE, LBS, Cambridge, Oxford, Imperial and Kings College are going to be effected.

hi
canada is the other choice. but in UK one can do job plus study ........

also try to catch some good unvi in pak. we have few highly ranked unvi as well. look into your own country . good luck

My age is 29, I did my 4 years BS-CS way back 5 years with 71%.....Y I shld apply for Under Grad once again?
I had 71% in my 4 years BS-CS Honours....Y I shld be under grad program
I meant you will apply for Graduate Scheme (Whether it's under graduate or Post-Graduate it does not matter).

To People talking about Canada PG program, Can you suggest some part time MBA program with in 2 years? but before that, any profit you guys see in part time MBA as in India, this MBA is failed one. Any scholarships?

Go to turkey , Istanbul university established 1453 , Middle East Technical University , Bogazici , Bilkent university are all in top 500 universities in the world.

Lack of good universities in numbers, competition and more importantly ( in my case atleast) International exposure are some major factors for going abroad. I think its better if a student does his undergrad. in his home country and then goes abroad for Masters/ PhD.

Really I also wanted to Masters in Internet Marketing. Can anyone help me???

In US you can work as TA for 20hrs and qualify for instate tuition which makes it much less expensive plus you are able to earn sufficient for your living expenses. Also have you explored student loan options?

Even Pakistani Universities are far better and less expensive. Try Universities in Lahore city they do the mentioned MS programs in IT.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom