What's new

Foreign assistance in China's Nuclear missile and Reactors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reported this poor Indian who started the thread just for the anti-Chinese purpose. I hope there would be others who believe as I do and send the same report.

Hey, did i gave brain seizure ? Did i shoot up your blood pressure ? The fact is every Chinese is a pathological liar, taking blueprints and 100% foreign help and giving it fancy noodles name!!!

you are typical indians , when you do not have the data to support your self-glorification, you always resort to shout abuse.

Isnt that exactly what you and your kind do Mr. 106 IQ? Let me refresh your short memory. Read what YOU posted! I can post numerous such memory refreshers.

indians must realize :
1.china's GDP is 4.5 times of indian's ,even this data is due to undervalued RMB(40%undervalued)
2. china's R&D expenditure is 7 times of indian's, also due to undervalued RMB
3. china's industrial output is 8-20 times of indian's, be it auto, shipbuilding, semiconductor , steel,etc.
4. the average IQ of indian is 88, and the average IQ of chinese is 106.

if you indian think you can compete with china, you must be in serious psychology aberration

I do not know why the Indian wants to proof?

Anyway, we did had foreign assistance in the 50s & 60s. After splitting with Soviet Union due to idealogy difference, we had develop Atom bomb and Hydrogen bomb ourselves! This is the same as the Missile technology.

We do learn from other countries from time to time in term of new technologies.

you are typical indians , when you do not have the data to support your self-glorification, you always resort to shout abuse.

Have you even gone through or refuted above reports, you pathological liar ? Keep India out of discussion. I have more sources to debunk your claims, taking missile and nuke blueprints from US and assembling it with a Chinese-American traitor.

Hey, did i gave brain seizure ? Did i shoot up your blood pressure ? The fact is every Chinese is a pathological liar,
Look, a india are talking about liar.:lol:
What fact can prove every chinese is a pathological liar?
Can I say every indian is wild animal and have no place to sh@t?

taking blueprints and 100% foreign help and giving it fancy noodles name!!!
Dont use indian logic to think chinese, it is you do everything with 100% foreign help, what a pity even so, you still cant make some basic industry machinary like electrisic machinary and still need chinese help to provide electrisic for your country.:lol:
BTW:We never denied we had foreign assistance in the 50s & 60s, but even indian have 100% foreign parts with their stuff, they still claim thait is domestic product.:lol:

indians must realize :
1.china's GDP is 4.5 times of indian's ,even this data is due to undervalued RMB(40%undervalued)
2. china's R&D expenditure is 7 times of indian's, also due to undervalued RMB
3. china's industrial output is 8-20 times of indian's, be it auto, shipbuilding, semiconductor , steel,etc.
4. the average IQ of indian is 88, and the average IQ of chinese is 106.

if you indian think you can compete with china, you must be in serious psychology aberration

Off Topic. Please stick to the topic about how China has copied its Missile Tech from all over the world

Well said bro, couldn't have say it better, Once a "Liar" always a "liar"

Yeah, foriegn assistance for our nuclear missile, so, who care, as long

we are miles ahead of some self-proclaim so-called "future super

power" which made herself a "laughing stock" in the world with

"Sanitation crisis":rofl::rofl:

But the most embarrassing thing was someone with both super

power assisting, backing her rear, still got her A@S kicked,priceless.

ilw3595.gif

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Well said bro, couldn't have say it better, Once a "Liar" always a "liar"

Yeah, foriegn assistance for our nuclear missile, so, who care, as long

we are miles ahead of some self-proclaim so-called "future super

power" which made herself a "laughing stock" in the world with

"Sanitation crisis":rofl::rofl:

But the most embarrassing thing was someone with both super

power assisting, backing her rear, still got her A@S kicked,priceless.

ilw3595.gif

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Off Topic. Don't Troll.

Each and every thing posted is a fact sourced from highly credible sources not from some shitty junk websites

Off Topic. Please stick to the topic about how China has copied its Missile Tech from all over the world

:lol:Sorry, doese your all over the world include india? A country still use chinese help to provide electrisic?:rofl:

I do not know why the Indian wants to proof?

Anyway, we did had foreign assistance in the 50s & 60s. After splitting with Soviet Union due to idealogy difference, we had develop Atom bomb and Hydrogen bomb ourselves! This is the same as the Missile technology.

We do learn from other countries from time to time in term of new technologies.

Not True. All is either Russian tech else Western stolen tech

:lol:Sorry, doese your all over the world include india? A country still use chinese help to provide electrisic?:rofl:

Nah India is not included and what is electrisic? some kind of washing powder or some super chinese technology

yeah it was russian tech, russians are so nice they gave help to an enemy country, how nice of them lol. when we were about to nuke each other they probably still had scientists in our country helping us lolol.

if it was stolen US tech then guess they should've put it under tighter control, in military affairs there is no such thing as your tech, there is the technology you are able to keep secret from enemies, and there is public knowledge. not one missile in the world is patented (as patents require public disclosure of design), thus there is no legal basis for crying about the technology being stolen.

indians can't even produce enough electricity, why don't they try stealing some? ah, that's patented though =)

So when India takes help, our whole program becomes a copy but when China gets help its only in the form of some little contribution, wow double standards galore.

Very True not a sign of would be Super power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom