What's new

Forbes Report: Dhaka scrapped purchase of two Chinese Ming class submarines as India Objected

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Indians are desperate after outdone in everything compare to Chinese.

Indians be like,

Jump-Fail-GIFs-04.gif

That Ming class was at best good for surveillance, not even close to match with neighbors inventory. So why the big fear.
could you please tell me what are these submarines for? i mean Bangladesh is not purchasing for India that is sure then whom for? Myanmar ithink.

IMO, Bangladesh security and sovrenity has already been compromised so it should not focus on its defence so eagerly rather should focus on economy. correct me please if i am wrong because from the outlook what media presents i just conclude this but i am sure there would be some other reality as well which media just dont pinpoint.

I heard the same thing.

After the initial Ming purchases, eventually we are going for a couple of Kilo 636 successor conventional diesel AIP variants (Lada class or Amur class 950) or possibly even Chinese S20 like Pakistan.

Here's an Amur 950
Amur_950_1_01.jpg
GKP_01.jpg
AIP subs ?

perhaps in the future bd is looking to launch ballistic missiles via subs at er bharat ?

AIP subs ?

perhaps in the future bd is looking to launch ballistic missiles via subs at er bharat ?

These are conventional subs and no - no one in the Bangladesh govt. is foolhardy enough to shoot themselves in the foot. Let's not make comments not connected to reality.

These days almost all subs come with AIP options, its only a question of money to add that option....

Stupid report. The sub deal is confirmed.

These old subs are to help gather experience for the navy. In due time when we need new ones, I am willing to bet it will be Chinese subs again.

An initial number of 4-5 subs should be enough given the size of our navy.

could you please tell me what are these submarines for? i mean Bangladesh is not purchasing for India that is sure then whom for? Myanmar ithink.

IMO, Bangladesh security and sovrenity has already been compromised so it should not focus on its defence so eagerly rather should focus on economy. correct me please if i am wrong because from the outlook what media presents i just conclude this but i am sure there would be some other reality as well which media just dont pinpoint.

The Bangladesh Army has minimal to Zero relation with India. The weapons come from China. Commandos are trained in China. Chinese Officers visit our Army establishment to advise and share experience. China is our largest trading partner. They will probably send our satellite to space too.

Russia is our second largest source of weapon. We have recently started buying arms from Serbia. But not a Single bullet from India.

Our Nuclear reactors will be built by Russia.

If our sovereignty is compromised, It can be said for China.

Why do you think few hand shakes with a neighbor compromised our sovereignty? Can you name any deal which made you think So?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom