What's new

Forbes most innovative companies : India registers two in top ten

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the list says "Google china" Instead of "google" Then we will give credit to china only. It is that hard to understand ?

Mane kahaa na ki uski sui Google China pe aa ke attakk gayi hai:hitwall:

Tencent is 100% Chinese company

4th place
4th place
4th place

:cheers:

so its established according to the logic of chinese dragon that hindustan unilever is a european company.

so is jaguar and landrover are indian companies too!
we can be proud,as the armies of most european nations use indian vehicles! i think pakistan also use indian vehicles in their army!

U already embarrassed because only one chineses company made in the list :P

Yeah and Tencent ranked #4, ahead of both Apple and Google. :P (Though I doubt the ranking slightly on this point)

India only has one company, Bharat Heavy Electricals, that ranked #9. You guys beat "Monsanto". :azn:

LOL, I would be embarrassed if any Chinese person tried to claim credit for "Google China" as a Chinese company. :P Or "Microsoft China".

They are clearly Western brandnames that have just had the name of our country added to them.

The Europeans own both the brandname "Unilever" and the subsidiary company itself. It is in fact one of the biggest Western brandnames out there.

We are not embarrassed because we perhaps different understanding of Innovation. Brand Name is NOT EQUAL to Innovation. Innovation has its genesis in the people and teams of people. So may be for you its the brand and the CEO that matters.

pakistan army on a indian company's(landrover) truck!

417.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom