What's new

For those who liked or admired Saddam

What you call firawn of Syria is way better than your firawn of Baghdad and anqara at least this guy kept Syria one piece without him you ignorant the whole region would be in sectarian war

Keep worshipping this firawn in ignorance..
As if there is no Sectarian war you guys be happy about the splitten disgusting Sunni nations otherwise they would have answered your sectarianism in Syria Iraq and Yemen

The love for assad the firawn Is like the poo of own child it does not stink nor does it disgust the parents..

But for the reality wallahi assad is worser than firawn

How a regular person can say Assad is good man but Saddam was worst man
Saddam was bad yes but beside Assad he is like a bad child Assad is evil who killed half of million of his people for remaining in force I didn't said other massive his crimes

Saddam did very good things for Iraq in matters of development, advances in science, education; the literacy rate was above 90% in his time.. but then he did bad things too, like killing the Kurds.. so the fact is he did a lot to be praised for..and bad things to be despised for..All in all he was a dictator trying to keep hold on Iraq and its unity..

That's what tat animal has done killing and mass graving even the kids

this is what you get when you build a government with no checks and no balances. a lot of PDFers seem fine with such governments. the trouble will start when people in authority come looking for them

Saddam did very good things for Iraq in matters of development, advances in science, education; the literacy rate was above 90% in his time.. but then he did bad things too, like killing the Kurds.. so the fact is he did a lot to be praised for..and bad things to be despised for..All in all he was a dictator trying to keep hold on Iraq and its unity..

the people should have some say in what they want and they do not want

And you are another Saddam hating Shia. What Shia militia did to sunnies in Iraq, you don't want to discuss.

How do you want to deal with the likes of ISIS ? The current Shia run government is a lot more benign than Saddam's setup.

I will grant you one thing. Saddam knew how to install fear of god in people (comparable to Stalin here). Watch this video

most of the suckers who get slaughtered in this video are Sunnis

To all those who justify their beloved Sunni dictator I for once pray to see you cheering with Saddam in hell
For those who understand Arabic this naration by the prophet PBUH من احب عمل قول شرك فيه it means
He who loves the work of folk involved in it

I think many Sunni living in a democratic world like Pakistan, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Turkey, etc dont like any dictator, particularly the ones rule any Muslim countries. Saddam is wellknown with its cruelty like using chemical weapon to its own citizen.

How a regular person can say Assad is good man but Saddam was worst man
Saddam was bad yes but beside Assad he is like a bad child Assad is evil who killed half of million of his people for remaining in force I didn't said other massive his crimes
only thing makes Assad a grey (if not a white) person is the fact that his opposition are darkest black ever. i assure you Syrians are better with Assad than ISIS, HTS and FSA.

only thing makes Assad a grey (if not a white) person is the fact that his opposition are darkest black ever. i assure you Syrians are better with Assad than ISIS, HTS and FSA.

how can a single family rule a country for 5 decades ?

how can a single family rule a country for 5 decades ?
it's obvious by ruling it for 5 decades!!!
the only thing syrian civil war demonstrated was the fact that the opposition does not care about freedom, welfare and progress. they were eating each other (mostly shias meat). at least Assad for face saving sake wouldn't let his country to become a shithole but these sectarian vermins ruined it.

saddam treated all Iraqi POWs in Iranian custody as traitors and scum....

I cannot understand how anyone considers saddam a man for punishing soldiers for surrendering in hopeless situations while he gave himself up and surrendered in his rat tunnel and faced complete humiliation??

is this your hero?? how pathetic and sad. he showed what a little pathetic coward he was.

its really easy to be a "tough guy" when you control all the power and butcher people into submission.

saddam Hussein. one of histories great cowards.

when gaddaffi had been murdered, and Syrians were on the brink of collapse with half of Damascus falling.. Assad rejected Iranian offers of asylum and said he will fight and die in Syria to save his country from this hoarde of 7th century savage barbarians supported by world powers.

now that's a real man.

saddam treated all Iraqi POWs in Iranian custody as traitors and scum....

I cannot understand how anyone considers saddam a man for punishing soldiers for surrendering in hopeless situations while he gave himself up and surrendered in his rat tunnel and faced complete humiliation??

is this your hero?? how pathetic and sad. he showed what a little pathetic coward he was.

its really easy to be a "tough guy" when you control all the power and butcher people into submission.

saddam Hussein. one of histories great cowards.

when gaddaffi had been murdered, and Syrians were on the brink of collapse with half of Damascus falling.. Assad rejected Iranian offers of asylum and said he will fight and die in Syria to save his country from this hoarde of 7th century savage barbarians supported by world powers.

now that's a real man.
I don't understand why can't the others get it just like you or their sectarianism blind them

What you call firawn of Syria is way better than your firawn of Baghdad and anqara at least this guy kept Syria one piece without him you ignorant the whole region would be in sectarian war

I swear to God nothing but God if I believe this regime of Syria commiting crime like those who fight him I will be condemned him every time

Shia in reality saved sunnis from the takfiris like ISIS but someone like you depend on biased news channels and Shaikhs absolutely will be steaming on the innocent people

Assad's main 'crimes' are nightclubs, drinking and religious toleration. So at worse Assad is running a Las Vegas Lite in the Mideast. Radicals hate this, so Assad cracks down on extremist ISIS supporters. Without Assad's secularism, Syria would be more conservative. Lebanon was secular for years with nightclubs and drinking, then a civil war. I find it strange the Sunni secularists want Assad dictatorship to end, while Islamic Shia fundamentalists show their true colors in support of general freedom of activities in local communities. Shias are liberal at heart with their Assad support.

Sisi is many fold a worse dictator, yet no calls from anyone to remove that zionist Washington puppet.

Saddam was his own worst enemy. He made an enemy of his own people, and befriended worse dictators in Washington.

Saddam had no recipe for success in Iraq.

And you are another Saddam hating Shia. What Shia militia did to sunnies in Iraq, you don't want to discuss.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Saddam was a dirt bag of the highest order, by all accounts; using chemical weapons not only on enemies but people he is supposed to be leading is beyond shameful. It is embarrassing you are trying to justify a wrong with another wrong.

Anyhow what is relevant to Pakistan is his support for India was out in the open as well as his stance for Kashmir perhaps you (and many other Pakistanis) have forgotten about his hatred of Pakistan.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom