What's new

For the first time, women join Palestinian commando unit

Tried to degenerate Iraqis? Really where? You mean your friend. :lol:

I never said thing, the kid is a liar.

@doritos

You lying motherfacking high school dropout if I ever said such a thing show us the quote.

**** you and **** your Iraqi Shia cowards who wouldn't dare open their dirty mouthes whenever I roll in Dearborn. Anybody who defended Iraq from the invasion was honored by the Iraqi people and by God. You're a stupid kid that's a self hating Arab, you can't be Iraqi and non Arab. So admit it already you think being Shia makes you non Arab you stupid kid.

Most cretin user this guy really is, everyone told him he's being retarded yet he still thinks he's right
Report him

Report doesn't help they don't ban the only Palestinian otherwise PDF will be a JEW website
I strongly believe that keeping him here is very hurtful to Palestinian cause in eyes of members and viewers. You know, I never stated that I'm a devout Muslim out of fear that my occasional offensive posts could hurt Islam image. So, when you have a cause to work for, the very least expected is not turning people against you.

if you hate each other so much why not add to ignore list instead of chasing each other in every thread.

Good to see. Well done these ladies.

Moderators could you please clean up the flame war.

I strongly believe that keeping him here is very hurtful to Palestinian cause in eyes of members and viewers. You know, I never stated that I'm a devout Muslim out of fear that my occasional offensive posts could hurt Islam image. So, when you have a cause to work for, the very least expected is not turning people against you.

Your opinions are cute, but no thanks. I'm here to stay, not to please Arab dictators.

Arafart was a dictator

No he wasn't, and I'm not in favor of most Arab leadership just like the majority of Arabs which is why he has a problem with me. It's just my personal beliefs about our modern leadership and he wants me banned over it.

No he wasn't, and I'm not in favor of most Arab leadership just like the majority of Arabs which is why he has a problem with me. It's just my personal beliefs about our modern leadership and he wants me banned over it.
Be 100% sure that the last thing I want is absolutely a stateless person or a terrorist to be in favor of our regimes. That's non of my business. I've never asked you to be in our favor nor cared about that. My problem with you is stalking and harassing Arab members as a pathetic call to force us to accept your Hamas terror acts.

Be 100% sure that the last thing I want is absolutely a stateless person or a terrorist to be in favor of our regimes. That's non of my business. I've never asked you to be in our favor nor cared about that. My problem with you is stalking and harassing Arab members as a pathetic call to force us to accept your Hamas terror acts.

I didn't stock you at all, meanwhile I have fine relations with @al-Hasani and lately @Yzd Khalifa , I never thought you were this childish. Me and @xenon54 and @T-123456 have gotten a lot better together even though we may disagree in a few things. T-1234 even understands some Arabic, ain't that right? :D

Back
Top Bottom