What's new

For the First Time in History, Afghan Women March in Kabul in Support of Kashmir.

Awan68

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KABUL - In Kabul, Afghan women for the first time staged a rally to express solidarity with the Kashmiri people. READ MORE:International Conference on Kashmir in British Parliament: A big diplomatic success for Pakistan They chanted anti India and pro freedom slogans. They were also carrying banners and placards inscribed with slogans in support of freedom struggle of Kashmir. They demanded that the genocide of innocent Kashmiris and blatant violations of their fundamental rights be stopped.

Things are changing already if u knw what i mean.:D

KABUL - In Kabul, Afghan women for the first time staged a rally to express solidarity with the Kashmiri people. READ MORE:International Conference on Kashmir in British Parliament: A big diplomatic success for Pakistan They chanted anti India and pro freedom slogans. They were also carrying banners and placards inscribed with slogans in support of freedom struggle of Kashmir. They demanded that the genocide of innocent Kashmiris and blatant violations of their fundamental rights be stopped.

Very good to hear. The heart of the Afghan people is beginning to beat again with the love of Islam and fellow Muslims.

It will not be far until the love between Afghans and Pakistanis will go higher than its ever been.

We don't need their support .
Why?, we just fought a 15 yr war with Indio-Us alliance for the heart of Afghanistan, we won and now we should just let it go, are u aware with a term called strategic depth? Afghanistan is our lifeline if u knw anything about economics, trade and water security.

Afghans are snake or even worse , their support to any cause will bring bad image , few covered Afghan women won't have any impact on Kashmir issue .

Afghans are snake or even worse , their support to any cause will bring bad image , few covered Afghan women won't have any impact on Kashmir issue .
Its not about Kashmir issue, its about having a like minded govt in Kabul so that we dont have to spend billions annualy in deploying hundreds of thousands of troops on the border.

India with the help of US effectively opened a new front against us dividing our forces. That is what the Germans did to the French in WW2 leading to the fall of Paris.

Setting the military perspective aside, we need Afghanistan to acess Central Asian markets and we need to stop India from sponsoring dams on Kabul river for our water security get it now?

Its not about some misguided love for the Afghans , its all about national security and we fought for it for 15 yrs. Our guys are coming to power soon in Kabul. India, as they say, has let the rabbit slip.

Afghans are our neighbors and we will have to learn to live with them.

Things are moving in the right direction, so let’s be optimistic.

The poison in Afghan minds will begin to dissipate when their tutors are no longer there.

Afghans are our neighbors , I take it as a curse ..

Source: http://www.radio.gov.pk/05-02-2019/...ge-rally-to-express-solidarity-with-kashmiris

You mean these 25-odd masked ladies holding banners in a courtyard? It will take a lot more to be effective, TBH.

One thing humans cant change is Geography unless u propose going full Adolph on the Afghans?
I know we can't change geography but what we can do is send Afghan back and build a fence to stop them coming back .. stop all sort of trade and visas for them .

Dont worry, thousands more wait on the outskirts of Kabul, and guess what? They dont hold banners.

I guess I will wait and see that first. That would be effective, if it happens.

I know we can't change geography but what we can do is send Afghan back and build a fence to stop them coming back .. stop all sort of trade and visas for them .
We wont need a fence with Taliban in Kabul. As i have repeatedly pointed out yet reason and logic keeps escaping u, Afghanistan holds immense strategic importance for us, how can u not get it?
There is no love lost between me and the Afghans, i encounter a lot of them here in Australia and they are almost all ungrateful little twerps yet try thinking on a strategic scale.
I got into an argument with one, he kept complaining about how Pakistan tried to strong arm Kabul into abandoning an Indian sponsored dam on Kabul river, when Kabul refused all the workers and engineers were made to disappear with few Taliban bombing on the site to boot, i told him that is what happens when u try to fck with the water security of a nuclear nieghbour.
This is what iam talking about, we cant and will not allow India to gain strategic depth in our backyard.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom