What's new

For Speaking Their Mind Online, Women In India Face Threats

Akheilos just tell me why are you so angry? Spark said this

Atleast clear this first he wasn't wrong .
And regarding posting all these threads yes i'll stick to it , keep them coming but trust me u're just wasting your energy.

Better open a single thread on GHQ against you know whom.
In that thread you agreed with @SpArK now live up when tables are turned! Why whine?

the above indian members on this thread prove what ms. preetha went through... i wish facebook had a mechanism to block right-wingers especially from south asia.

What sort of mindset is this:

No one is burning look at my post again I said " I'll stick to it keep them coming " Anyway you wanna solve this issue open a thread in GHQ about him or It'll be u whose going to burn when terror strikes Pakistan next time because if what u're saying is true he'll be there w8ing :) .

Continue with your work . :tup:
Then stop discussing me!

@WebMaster @Horus @T-Faz @TaimiKhan @blain2 @Adios Amigo @Slav Defence @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @waz @jaibi @Manticore @Emmie @Jungibaaz @Jango

Last edited:
Lmao.. Muna who are you kiddin? Yourself? For anyone interested check this d-bags "posts" (click the "button" on his profile)...
he prob never opens the thread but he has never left a single one without posting

Lmao.. Muna who are you kiddin? Yourself? For anyone interested check this d-bags "posts" (click the "button" on his profile)...
I said thread. Not posts. Try even harder. Besides, this is not a 'Attack Sarthak' thread. It's probably something to do with how Indians are suppressing women from expressing themselves. Let's stick to that.

In that thread you agreed with @SpArK now live up when tables are turned! Why whine?
We don't have any problem,just don't pretend you are not India obsessed.

Other wise you have every right to open as many threads on India as you want.

What sort of mindset is this:

I pity Spark now poor guy was stuck with this .
Nothing wrong with my mind set i just suggested you 2 solve the problem rather than making a issue out of it but u're trying hard to make issue out of this .
3rd time continue with your mission. :tup:
Now post something tag mods have the last/final word. U win.

pretend idnian obsessed? :rofl: no i dont have indian blood now kindly stop derailing the thread or is this you way of proving that the content in OP is universally true for all indians? that you guys bully people for their speaking their mind online??

I pity Spark now poor guy was stuck with this .
Nothing wrong with my mind set i just suggested you 2 solve the problem rather than making a issue out of it but u're trying hard to make issue out of this .
3rd time continue with your mission. :tup:
Now post something tag mods have the last/final word. U win.
Yet I keep being judged :tsk:
oh typical indian mindset :tsk:

If you have no problem discuss OP not me!
2ndly, he said what you all agreed on so now I agree to so this is my way of saying I agree and it should be for both sides! We should be free to open anything WITHOUT BEING JUDGED soo stop judging and quit burning and derailing!

Hohohoho

How can anyone take a person whos purpose in life is to come back as a Rat/Dog ?:lol::lol:

A Joke .The whole of them LOL

angry-hindu-angry-hindu-next-birth-reincarnate-religion-1334965302.jpg
Bro.....stick to the thread naa....Dont get it closed it shows how indians are...bullying online ladies :tsk:

pretend idnian obsessed? :rofl: no i dont have indian blood now kindly stop derailing the thread or is this you way of proving that the content in OP is universally true for all indians? that you guys bully people for their speaking their mind online??
You have proved beyond anyone's doubt ,you are India obsessed. Pointing out makes me a bully:hitwall:,you can jump all you want:victory:,or deny you are India obsessed.

You have proved beyond anyone's doubt ,you are India obsessed. Pointing out makes me a bully:hitwall:,you can jump all you want:victory:,or deny you are India obsessed.
reported for derailing

now if you are derailing this thread shall I saw you are obsessed with derailing?

Your indian TT told me NO ONE CAN BE JUDGED if they open a thread on another country! EVEN if they ONLY open a thread on another country (for your brain it means if all their posts are related to another country and not their own then also we cant judge them as it is within forum rules)

Now quit judging and jumping like a monkey and bow down to your indian troll I mean TT @SpArK who said this and no less than 4 indians agreed!

Apparently @Whazzup doesnt understand English and is still thanking a post that is judging when he agreed with @SpArK that multiple threads of another country opened BY A SINGLE member is not roots for passing judgement!

Why are indians judging now? on what basis? When @SpArK said it is within forum rules to ONLY open threads on the MISHAPS of another country is fine!

Back in that thread you were thanking @SpArK why now the different views? THIS is called and a showcase no need to even assume it is proven hypocrisy!

You guys knew that guy ONLY opened threads on Pakistani mishaps and was obsessed but coz of his indian flags never harassed him but here you are behaving like total opposites of what you dearly believed in that thread...How is that not 2 faced hypocrites?!

reported for derailing

now if you are derailing this thread shall I saw you are obsessed with derailing?

Your indian TT told me NO ONE CAN BE JUDGED if they open a thread on another country! EVEN if they ONLY open a thread on another country (for your brain it means if all their posts are related to another country and not their own then also we cant judge them as it is within forum rules)

Now quit judging and jumping like a monkey and bow down to your indian troll I mean TT @SpArK who said this and no less than 4 indians agreed!
Reported for trolling.
Read my first reply ,I said you have every right to open as many threads you want on India .continue increasing the post count .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom