What's new

For Speaking Their Mind Online, Women In India Face Threats

LOL OK Hindus against the world. :tup:

So India does not have any problems with extremist hindus enforcing Ghar Wapsi, "Bahoo lao Baiti Bachao", beef ban, destroying mosques, churches, Sikh temples, carrying massacres of minorities?

This is what you want to say?

Social media is full of idiots who attack someone they percieve as weak. Women make a great target for such people.
To be honest - this is a very real problem in India. In some states, women are truly and totally treated as less than equal. And that is considered acceptable. In JnK, the South and the East that is not so though. I don't want to put some Indians in bad light but the bullying is very real.
Again, given the diversity of this country - it is not surprising that there are women who are now taking advantage of the attention given to them. It's rather scary at times. For both. Since the Internet penetration has put more than 900 million on the Web... :o:

So India does not have any problems with extremist hindus enforcing Ghar Wapsi, "Bahoo lao Baiti Bachao", beef ban, destroying mosques, churches, Sikh temples, carrying massacres of minorities?

This is what you want to say?
You NEED to use some proxy and go to youtube. See the Indian creations - the comic videos, the social experiments, the parodies and so forth. You will know the underlying movement of it all. There is a strong consciousness of improving the present situation. Nobody buys Ghar Wapsi, Bahoo lao or destroying mosques churches and temples...etc. Beef ban is still being hotly debated though. You need to see the hot discussions on Quora, on news articles, op-ed pieces. This is a much much more vibrant and diverse country that you wish to see.

And don't ignore the web input thinking it's the luxury of a few. In India it is no longer like that. More than 900 million (2012's data) regularly access the Internet. That is anyday the most democratic of all places - everyone's got a view. :enjoy:

That is all assuming that you genuinely seek answers. :)

.. You need to see the hot discussions on Quora, on news articles, op-ed pieces. This is a much much more vibrant and diverse country that you wish to see....

Now I had to read this as well ....:lol:

An Indian who posts his garbage all day long (strongly advocating hindu extremist views) on a Pakistani forum telling us Pakistanis that we Pakistanis can only dream of vibrant discussions that take place in India or on Indian forums!

If a Pakistan posted on an Indian forum a millionth of that what you post here, s/he would not have seen another hour on that forum.

Come down the high horse dude and be thankful that you Indians are tolerated here despite all of your outrageous hatred against Pakistanis on this Pakistani forum.

Compare to India, we in Pakistan live in a heaven! And this is a reality!

PS. I do like some of Indians on this forum, admittedly they can be counted on fingers!

To be honest - this is a very real problem in India. In some states, women are truly and totally treated as less than equal. And that is considered acceptable. In JnK, the South and the East that is not so though. I don't want to put some Indians in bad light but the bullying is very real.
Again, given the diversity of this country - it is not surprising that there are women who are now taking advantage of the attention given to them. It's rather scary at times. For both. Since the Internet penetration has put more than 900 million on the Web... :o:

You NEED to use some proxy and go to youtube. See the Indian creations - the comic videos, the social experiments, the parodies and so forth. You will know the underlying movement of it all. There is a strong consciousness of improving the present situation. Nobody buys Ghar Wapsi, Bahoo lao or destroying mosques churches and temples...etc. Beef ban is still being hotly debated though. You need to see the hot discussions on Quora, on news articles, op-ed pieces. This is a much much more vibrant and diverse country that you wish to see.

And don't ignore the web input thinking it's the luxury of a few. In India it is no longer like that. More than 900 million (2012's data) regularly access the Internet. That is anyday the most democratic of all places - everyone's got a view. :enjoy:

That is all assuming that you genuinely seek answers. :)
Quora is good.
But some people act like fake and let me tell you all the members of Quora have a seniority complex like
They know everything.
I am a frequent visitor their actually I am Quora addicted due to my profession.
Also on YouTube I like mostly Buzzfeed videos.
They are good.

Now I had to read this as well ....:lol:

An Indian who posts his garbage all day long (strongly advocating hindu extremist views) on a Pakistani forum telling us Pakistanis that we Pakistanis can only dream of vibrant discussions that take place in India or on Indian forums!

If a Pakistan posted on an Indian forum a millionth of that what you post here, s/he would not have seen another hour on that forum.

Come down the high horse dude and be thankful that you Indians are tolerated here despite all of your outrageous hatred against Pakistanis on this Pakistani forum.

Compare to India, we in Pakistan live in a heaven! And this is a reality!

PS. I do like some of Indians on this forum, admittedly they can be counted on fingers!
Okay then. Aur bahas kar ke no faida. :D

Routine ho gaya hai problem is lack of Tolerance , nowadays as more and more Indians are getting internet we are loosing tolerance.

Can't tolerate anyone with different views and not to mention anyone from anywhere can share or post anything plus there is that sudden rise in Nationalistic feeling that people can't hear any thing bad about India .

Some times back a model previously actress (shruti seth) got attacked she questioned Modi's selfie with daughter move and took the heat.

TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

it is somewhat based on their gender but not the extent at which its shown in OP. Male newsreaders hear so many ganliyaan I some times pity them.

But it will change with time only and that too slowly.
Yara whatever happens in your country doesn't effect me or us in anyways.... Nor is it our problem ... We also have a lot of problems in our society ... But pushing this under the rug or attacking the messenger on an Internet forum is just pathetic ... The OP also posts articles about issues in Pak .. Yet you won't see us questioning her "biasness"...

Instead of moaning and whining we should work for the betterment of our respective nations/societies ....

Cry me a river ..

Okay then. Aur bahas kar ke no faida. :D
Let me be honest .. You and coffee cup have only 1 difference (religion).... Otherwise you could have been brothers...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom