What's new

For Indians Making Fun of Pakistan's Abdali Missile's Range !!!

The enemy threat calculus bureau throws wild sanders at us and we come up with exact figure and stats to justify like what usually happens in any thread related to Pakistani defence technique. Buncha insecure twats @Mangus Ortus Novem
We live in a fluid world with static leadership unable to lead and spend all their time playing catch up and being totally reactive. Leading from the front is not within us yet

when we made its a joke but when they counter it with same range its dynamite. indian media is fooling their people and inserting poison in society sooner or later they will bite each other..hopfully.

You have enemies everywhere, you chose to act like a chicken, hoping for cat not to eat you.
The only country we have fought wars is against India.
And there are few countries who create a bogeyman....including the one you reside in so I guess for you it comes with the territory.

The only country we have fought wars is against India.
And there are few countries who create a bogeyman....including the one you reside in so I guess for you it comes with the territory.
If someone is openly not your friend than they are your potential enemies. The way you make sure that this doesn’t occur, is by holding a stick long enough, to touch their heart. so they don’t have change of heart against you.

Taken straight from the diplomacy handbook of country where I reside.

Which Prithvi according to defense sources? I don't know where you people get this idea that India is behind in Missile tech.
I am talking in general sense all defense websites telling prithvi stand in short range BM category not in battlefield or tactical category

I am talking in general sense all defense websites telling prithvi stand in short range BM category not in battlefield or tactical category
The wikipedia source you quote mentions it as a battlefield tactical weapon. You missed that.

The wikipedia source you quote mentions it as a battlefield tactical weapon. You missed that.
But Wikipedia is not reliable source at all global security,FAS,JANE'S, MISSILE THREAT ETC ETC ALL ARE SAYING YOUR PRITHVI STAND IN SHORT RANGE CATEGORY

Back
Top Bottom