What's new

For Indians Making Fun of Pakistan's Abdali Missile's Range !!!

I didn't miss it. Prithvi was already in use as a battlefield weapon launched from TELs.
What did you miss between Prithvi and Pranash?
Giving you the obvious lesson, Prithvi has a range of 150Km, which is not considered battlefield but a short-range missile....

Prithvi
Description
Prithvi is a tactical surface-to-surface short-range ballistic missile developed by DRDO of India under the Integrated Guided Missile Development Program. It is deployed by India's Strategic Forces Command.

Launch platform: 8 x 8 Tata transporter erector launcher
Operational range: 150 km (Prithvi I); 250–350 km (Prithvi II); 350–600 km (Prithvi III)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nasr (missile) - The Hatf IX ("Vengeance IX") or Nasr (Urdu: نصر‎), is a solid-fueled Pakistan's battlefield tactical ballistic missile
Operational range‎: ‎70 km (43.5 mi)
Launch platform‎: ‎Transporter erector launcher ...
Speed‎: ‎6 Mach
Blast yield‎: ‎0.5-5 kilotons

U dont have a reliable Short range BM, thats why u are now building new one..
India is improvising and updating the existing technologies having 81 of 94 missile Tech it shouldn't be a big deal.

Giving you the obvious lesson, Prithvi has a range of 150Km, which is not considered battlefield but a short-range missile....
You're talking about Prithvi 1, we developed Prithvi 2 in 1996 with 250Km range and P3 with 350Km range in 2004 as a battlefield weapon.

India developing new 200-km strike range Pranash ballistic missile
The missile would be an advanced version of the 150-km strike range Prahar missile which was being developed for tactical missions.
manjit_singh_negi.jpeg

Manjeet Singh Negi
New Delhi
February 9, 2020
UPDATED: February 9, 2020 18:13 IST
Pranash2020feb09-770x433.jpeg

Pranash ballistic missile. (Rep image: ANI)

Seeking to enhance the firepower of Army and Air Force, India has started developing a 200-km strike range tactical ballistic missile 'Pranash'. The ballistic missile will be used by the Army and the Air Force for destroying enemy targets at short ranges.

"DRDO is developing the 200-km strike range Pranash ballistic missile which would be used for tactical battlefields," Defence officials said.

The missile would be an advanced version of the 150-km strike range Prahar missile which was being developed for tactical missions.

The surface-to-surface ballistic missile will be of use for the Air Force and Army.

The trials of the missile would be conducted in next couple of years and the single-stage solid-propellant missile would also be readied for the exports to friendly foreign countries as its strike range is within the permissible limits of international regimes on missile sales.

Now Let's See....
Abdali-I
Description

The Abdali-I is a supersonic and tactical surface-to-surface short-range ballistic missile designed and developed by the Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission and is named after Ahmad Shah Durrani. It is currently in operational service with the Pakistan Armed Forces. Wikipedia

Mass: 1,750 kg
Designer: Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission
Used by: Pakistan
Operational range: 200 km
Launch platform: Transporter erector launcher (TEL)
Guidance system: Inertial, Terminal
Diameter: 0.56 m

507743-hatfIIIghaznavimissileafp-1360918968-345-640x480.jpg

As the saying goes.....if you can't beat them then kick yourself and make an effort to join them.
Abdali SRBM is an outdated missile. I don't think it's in production or is in even active deployment anymore.
The thread you have opened is a recipe of troll. You are misguiding yourself by randomly comparing two vastly different missiles. For sake of clarification I want to state that Pranash (just like Prahaar) is salted to serve as replacement of initial short range family of Prithvi missiles. It will be canisterised missile and each TEL will carry 4 of them (in case of Abdali, 1 missile per TEL). Moreover, it's CEP will be better than that of Abdali and will posses far better characteristics related to trajectory and speed.

Abdali SRBM is an outdated missile. I don't think it's in production or is in even active deployment anymore.
The thread you have opened is a recipe of troll. You are misguiding yourself by randomly comparing two vastly different missiles. For sake of clarification I want to state that Pranash (just like Prahaar) is salted to serve as replacement of initial short range family of Prithvi missiles. It will be canisterised missile and each TEL will carry 4 of them (in case of Abdali, 1 missile per TEL). Moreover, it's CEP will be better than that of Abdali and will posses far better characteristics related to trajectory and speed.
First of all it's very much in operation since 2005, you also need to understand the psyche of the topic before writing me off....we are not talking about the type or capability....rather the range of the weapon.
When we tested NASR, an Indian clown of politician commented that he can spit his Gutka further than the NASR's range, similarly, Indians often ridiculed Pakistan's short-range missiles as suicidal tendencies.
Whether it's a HATF, ABDALI or Ghaznavi.....the fact is India now sees the importance of this short-range missiles regardless if they come individually or multi-tube system.

You're talking about Prithvi 1, we developed Prithvi 2 in 1996 with 250Km range and P3 with 350Km range in 2004 as a battlefield weapon.
if you don't know what is battlefield BM, than i have suggestion for you to stay quite or do research before you post, both Ghaznavi/Prithvi are stand in short range BMs,in Battlefield or tactical BMs standard like NASR/Abdali, your Pahrar or whatever stand on short range BMs, but there is no clear cut definitions in between short range and battlefield/tactical BMs, these figures varies according site to site,
For example according to Wikipedia, NASR/Ghaznavi/Prithvi/Abdali and your pahrar stand in short range BM category but Ghaznavi/prithvi also inculded in BATTLEFIELD or TACTICAL BM category
Well they have ICBMs. We are stuck with 2750km Shaheen 3
We don't need an ICBM, our enemy is in our next door and Shaheen-3 covered every corner of India and India's ICBM is for Chinese specific, we don't have any global ambitions.
Tell me if we somehow develop ICBM now so tell us what is the purpose of this ICBM, TO THREATEN USA AND EU???, please answer my question

Well they have ICBMs. We are stuck with 2750km Shaheen 3

How do you know Pakistan doesn't have ICBMs? Do you want the Pakistan Intelligence agencies to provide you with personal daily reports on what is there and what is not?

How do you know Pakistan doesn't have ICBMs? Do you want the Pakistan Intelligence agencies to provide you with personal daily reports on what is there and what is not?
bro ICBM is not needed for Pakistan, if we somehow develop ICBM then tell me WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF SO CALLED OUR ICBM, TO POSE A THREAT TO USA/EU???o_O

Considering your threads and posts, not sure what flags you display however let me you into a little secret.
We don't need missiles that fly over our enemy's heads hence we make those that strike in it's heart.
I have had the same suspicion for a long time. He is one of those fake pretenders.

if you don't know what is battlefield BM, than i have suggestion for you to stay quite or do research before you post, both Ghaznavi/Prithvi are stand in short range BMs,in Battlefield or tactical BMs standard like NASR/Abdali, your Pahrar or whatever stand on short range BMs, but there is no clear cut definitions in between short range and battlefield/tactical BMs, these figures varies according site to site,
For example according to Wikipedia, NASR/Ghaznavi/Prithvi/Abdali and your pahrar stand in short range BM category but Ghaznavi/prithvi also inculded in BATTLEFIELD or TACTICAL BM category
I suggest you first decide what's Battle Field BM and Tactical BM then read what I am saying more than once. And bugger off.

I suggest you first decide what's Battle Field BM and Tactical BM then read what I am saying more than once. And bugger off.
According to Wikipedia these terms are same tactical and battlefield BMs are same/equal terms,and can you ever be serious and will not use abusive words for anyone,this last words shows you have egoistic nature

First of all it's very much in operation since 2005, you also need to understand the psyche of the topic before writing me off....we are not talking about the type or capability....rather the range of the weapon.
When we tested NASR, an Indian clown of politician commented that he can spit his Gutka further than the NASR's range, similarly, Indians often ridiculed Pakistan's short-range missiles as suicidal tendencies.
Whether it's a HATF, ABDALI or Ghaznavi.....the fact is India now sees the importance of this short-range missiles regardless if they come individually or multi-tube system.
Neither Prahaar was operational nor this will be.
Avoid taking opinions of random illetrates so seriously. You will get nothing but depression in the end.

Different missiles have different roles

It's retarded to laugh at missile range for something whose purpose would be to hit targets within that range

Which covers every point of India:coffee:
Our enemy isn't just india. Bigger enemies are America israel and silently europe. Just to have a weapon in hand as a deterrent speaks volumes. You dont have to use it to be effective

Our enemy isn't just india. Bigger enemies are America israel and silently europe. Just to have a weapon in hand as a deterrent speaks volumes. You dont have to use it to be effective

The enemy threat calculus bureau throws wild sanders at us and we come up with exact figure and stats to justify like what usually happens in any thread related to Pakistani defence technique. Buncha insecure twats @Mangus Ortus Novem

Back
Top Bottom