What's new

For Indian war planners, is the PAF their worst fear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sort of agree. India really looks like they bit off more than they can chew.

If you look at China's progression to closing the technological gap, they've been taking baby steps most of the way and have still encountered many bumps on the way. They're still at least a decade behind the West but have gained ground the whole time and have made impressive headway.

India seems to be jumping head first into trying to get to where China is now in one fell swoop and it seems to be blowing up in their face.

u pakis go ranting and raving about being the best pilots in the world. thats bullballs.

Ind. is world class in all respects. Paf cannot beat IAF unless a metor hits the earth and sinks India.

a.)bullballs? dont use the reproductive organs/components of your holy god in a vain manner, please

b.) Pak AF academy is highly accredited and according to Jane's Defence is one of the best in the world. If you are a member, I can post the article. We have foreign pilots coming to train at our flight schools.

c.) i dont think we need to allot all our resources to fight indian jets......it seems that your Mig-21 'flying coffins' have the ability to 'flame out' and fall to the ground by themselves.

Compare your attrition rates with those of ours? How many Migs have u lost in 2008 alone? :rofl:

do they not make up the bulk of your airforce?

Mirage 2000H are one of the oldest in service and still need to be updated.

Jaguars--- hardly in service. No potent ugrades sofar.

Mig27 --antique. Didnt serve you so well in 1999 and actually acted more as bait when it fell out of the sky, and the Mig-21 came to rescue the pilot (only to get shot down by an older model stinger)

LCA ---will never fly or get inducted anytime soon

lets move on

The problem with Bharat is that they think (moslty Brahman logic) that they are superior and can do anything at their wish. Yet their military program are not doing very well so maybe there is a huge mouth, we know it has no teeth. We seen it twice in the past. They massed 1 million soliders on the borders yet had to retreat. Now they shouted terrorism and punitive action against Pakistan yet the whole world tunred their back at them. With a nation that feels superior and has to beg for everything from Israel...

LCA was a testcase... Their Light jet trainer went kabush cause they forget to shut the canopy. Now a passenger plane crashed cause it is to heavy. If I was India then I would shut up for the next decaded, certainly shutting up about being a superpower.

For all the Brahmin logic and mentality, India still has a far bigger industrial, and research and development base than Pakistan-developed over the last 50 years.

a.)bullballs? dont use the reproductive organs/components of your holy god in a vain manner, please

b.) Pak AF academy is highly accredited and according to Jane's Defence is one of the best in the world. If you are a member, I can post the article. We have foreign pilots coming to train at our flight schools.

c.) i dont think we need to allot all our resources to fight indian jets......it seems that your Mig-21 'flying coffins' have the ability to 'flame out' and fall to the ground by themselves.

Compare your attrition rates with those of ours? How many Migs have u lost in 2008 alone? :rofl:

do they not make up the bulk of your airforce?

Mirage 2000H are one of the oldest in service and still need to be updated.

Jaguars--- hardly in service. No potent ugrades sofar.

Mig27 --antique. Didnt serve you so well in 1999 and actually acted more as bait when it fell out of the sky, and the Mig-21 came to rescue the pilot (only to get shot down by an older model stinger)

LCA ---will never fly or get inducted anytime soon
lets move on

All your posts indicate you know nothing of the IAF. Why troll then? If you really want to know something read the old threads first. Your misconceptions might be cleared, depending on your will to to accept .

The problem with Bharat is that they think (moslty Brahman logic)

Thats your losers logic thats making you think that.

that they are superior and can do anything at their wish. Yet their military program are not doing very well so maybe there is a huge mouth, we know it has no teeth. We seen it twice in the past. They massed 1 million soliders on the borders yet had to retreat. Now they shouted terrorism and punitive action against Pakistan yet the whole world tunred their back at them.

You need to open your eyes. The whole world is blaming you. Pakistan has 'officially' been called the terrorist super power. You had to arrest your own people for 26/11 based on the evidence shown by India. How embarassing can that get.

With a nation that feels superior and has to beg for everything from Israel...

When you hold a tender, evaluate the bidders and then award a contract paying them what they want is not called begging. But what's your country do now. BEG, aid from US, aid to buy UAVs, aid to buy F-16, aid to buy F-22P frigates, aid to buy JF-17.

LCA was a testcase... Their Light jet trainer went kabush cause they forget to shut the canopy. Now a passenger plane crashed cause it is to heavy. If I was India then I would shut up for the next decaded, certainly shutting up about being a superpower.

So count how many we had. And add to the one's that are successsfull. In pharma, science, computing etc

Last edited:

It depends on how many times you fly it. Compare the crashes to the fly hours. What's the data for PAF?

Mate, you could have phrased that line better.
Dont become one of those types of trolls who keep saying "India new master-US", etc types. You are better than that.

Last edited:
ok indian boys like bull and MALAY...i love it now that u started it.... firstly the world is calling us terrorist cuz BOLLYWOOD india started there SLUMDOG drama and there gajni(mukhrjee) started repeating it for the world...and everyone knows that india is the best country in propaganda...

coming back to technological advancements...my dear SHAHEEN is a solid fuel missile unlike most of india's arsenal.well that is technological prowess my friend...and then u say ur a secular nation...my friend please make a PRIME mINISTER or an army cheif muslim then we shall talk... and before u jump and say hey hey we had a president who was a muslim...well for that matter we had TARRAR as president... and please come back to the topic NOW!! the topic is is PAF the worse fear of indian war planners. i didnot disrespect you so play it fair if u want to have a brawl private messge me and i will not be as " CIVIL"

ok indian boys like bull and MALAY...i love it now that u started it.... firstly the world is calling us terrorist cuz BOLLYWOOD india started there SLUMDOG drama and there gajni(mukhrjee) started repeating it for the world...and everyone knows that india is the best country in propaganda...

coming back to technological advancements...my dear SHAHEEN is a solid fuel missile unlike most of india's arsenal.well that is technological prowess my friend...and then u say ur a secular nation...my friend please make a PRIME mINISTER or an army cheif muslim then we shall talk... and before u jump and say hey hey we had a president who was a muslim...well for that matter we had TARRAR as president... and please come back to the topic NOW!! the topic is is PAF the worse fear of indian war planners. i didnot disrespect you so play it fair if u want to have a brawl private messge me and i will not be as " CIVIL"

Im scared.:woot:

coming back to technological advancements...my dear SHAHEEN is a solid fuel missile unlike most of india's arsenal.

You mentioned "unlike most of India's arsenal", which is true. But I did not get the point. So what? :)

Regards,
Anoop

Im scared.:woot:

May be ur not, but perhaps 90% of ya polpulation is including ya own govt.
Why ur govt was and still is so concerned abt pakistan getting F-16's, jet engines from Russia and other sophisticated technology from china and some european nations. Why is so much of brigging and cry....

Couple of old articles do prove...
The Hindu : Front Page : F-16s for Pakistan: New Delhi unhappy

China to export Russian jet engines to Pakistan says PAF | Pakistan Daily

Sorry wasnt meant to derail the thread, couldnt stop commenting

I have a "brah,an" neighbour which acts exactly like the indians. Arrogant and continuesly busy with personal remarks. Reading the some personal remarks shows that I hit the right button. If you were so right... Then tell me why you had to move to pathetic remarks and skipping valuable info to change my mind? Tell me which program was purely India? Tell me which product was really good so internationally regarded as valuable?

Do mind... What the worlds thinks of us is not your problem. Atleast we do not sell cow urine in bottles. So next time stfu. Indians cannot handle reality. Whether they are poor in uneducated or wealthy and arrogant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom