What's new

For everybody who think F22 is still the best should see this

This piece of CRAP ain't worth 356 million USD a piece. I am glad this project is dead. Republicans keep ranting about spending but they really mean spending on social programs. Defense spending is just fine for these retards.

k..also posted vedios by the u.s pilots..what abt them
MSM: F-22 Raptor Fail - YouTube
I can tell that you are young and very gullible. The oxygen problem have nothing to do with low radar observability, which was in that debunked Rachel Maddow clip. You posted old news as if it is something shocking discovered by you. Rachel Maddow said the F-22's stealth is affected by rain. Anyone who have relevant experience in radar detection, which includes me, knows that is sheer nonsense. The F-22 is assigned to Hawaii, which has a lot of rain, just in case you did not know tropical weather. So if rain somehow ruin 'stealth' why would we assign the F-22 there?

Try to exercise a little bit of critical thinking, will ya?

This piece of CRAP ain't worth 356 million USD a piece. I am glad this project is dead. Republicans keep ranting about spending but they really mean spending on social programs. Defense spending is just fine for these retards.
Ah...So you want someone to babysit you throughout life. I get it...

I can tell that you are young and very gullible. The oxygen problem have nothing to do with low radar observability, which was in that debunked Rachel Maddow clip. You posted old news as if it is something shocking discovered by you. Rachel Maddow said the F-22's stealth is affected by rain. Anyone who have relevant experience in radar detection, which includes me, knows that is sheer nonsense. The F-22 is assigned to Hawaii, which has a lot of rain, just in case you did not know tropical weather. So if rain somehow ruin 'stealth' why would we assign the F-22 there?

i never said that oxygen problem and rcs are related and i've never said that these problems came into lime light recently..i've seen some rankings lately by our members which projected raptor as the ultimate plane on the planet so thought to post these vedios.
heres ur x defence sec.
Why F-22 Raptor production was canceled ? - World News - YouTube

F-22 is 1998 technology, so you are right, F-22 is not the best, i bet you million dollar there are more deadly plane in the US Arsenal in the making. For the US Air Force, 5th Generation is ALREADY last generation.

However, what F-22 can do is undisputable, as it have an actual plane to scrutinize. All other country in the world does not even have one actual complete product that on paper can do what the F-22 does, so if F-22 is not the best, can you tell me what is??

Never underestimate the Americans, You never know what surprises they have up in their sleves.

I say F22 is a successful project, Unlike others US donot chest thump their tech. I also suspect that the weaknesses they are showing are true, may have built more than 185 F22's.

The key to defeat the enemy is surprise and deception, USA are decades ahead in tech and are also superior when it comes to sabotaging the enemies weapons whether in developmental stage or in war.

No genius, I am a college Professor, It is not about me.

I would rather see that money be spent on education than wasted on a stupid project like F-22 Raptor.

I would rather use that money to gaurantee loans to young entrepreneurs to start up new companies that create jobs which are sustainable.

You sound like a brainless republican on a mindless defense spending spree.

I would rather see that money be spent on education than wasted on a stupid project like F-22 Raptor.

I would rather use that money to gaurantee loans to young entrepreneurs to start up new companies that create jobs which are sustainable.

There is something called a 'budget', perfessor, and everyone, from single people to families to nations have them. Your opinion that the F-22 is a 'stupid project' is no different than the many 'green' companies that failed.

There is something called a 'budget', perfessor, and everyone, from single people to families to nations have them. Your opinion that the F-22 is a 'stupid project' is no different than the many 'green' companies that failed.

Yes I understand the concept of Budget but do you understand "PRIORITIES". You have to prioritize some Budget items. I can tell where your priorities are, I would like a higher priority for education and economic growth. We are 16 trillion dollars in debt so it is imperative that we spend money wisely.

Borrowing from China to spend on Defense makes little sense to me. We have been living high on the hog for last 65 years and it is time to tighten the belt and get our priorities straight.

The budget is different in America and say a mid size counrty like Australia or Columbia.

You need to understand that bulk of the US income is coming from oversea asset. And as a superpower, we need to develope a "Defence" budget that actually defending our budget. And one thing we need to do is to get ahead of other and maintain the "Edge".

Any economy professor will say if US lower the defence budget to 1/5 of what it is now and devote more resource into education or social program, it will increase our living standing dramatically. But then we will not be defending our foreign asset. And we will have a lowered income to get start with and as a result, we don't need to defend our budget anymore as there are no money rolling in.

The reason we need to maintain at least 500-600 billions Defence budget is so that it ensure our money rolling in.

By the way, you spell guarantee wrong......Just a friendly reminder :)

and by the way, great leg on that reporter, shame that she is talking shiite.........

Back
Top Bottom