What's new

Foolish Indian Agression Costs India Record Casualties in First 5 Months of 2018

Casualty 13:

20_02_2018-martyr_jamui_01.jpg

Casualty 14:

aa-Cover-6g98slub5mf36hjul7r8te5lu6-20180406015723.Medi.jpeg

Casualty 15 & 16:

View attachment 475485

Casualty 17:

View attachment 475486

Casualty 18:

2018_4$largeimg21_Saturday_2018_091541808.jpg

Casualty 19:

View attachment 475488

Casualty 20:

View attachment 475490

Casualty 21:

View attachment 475505
so much blood and priceless humans lost for just chest thumping

India and Pakistan are both engaged in senseless circus of hunting each other soldiers like ducks..its a waste of time and money, serves no purpose..the decision was made in 1947 to part ways..then whats the fight? live in own house peacefully..

The second circus is on Wahga border daily..

so much blood and priceless humans lost for just chest thumping

That's not what Indians are thinking.

I wonder why there's a sudden concern about Indian troops casualties. :angel:

Sorry jungle-monkey, but I don't follow.

Please elaborate for me Gangaroo.

Oh, don't worry about it.

The amount of crocodile tears the Pakistanis shed for our martyrs should create a new Indus.

The amount of crocodile tears the Pakistanis shed for our martyrs should create a new Indus.

Maybe this one can actually be in Hindustan so you stop claiming our history.

I wonder how it must feel to be from a country that names itself after the heritage of its enemy.

Maybe this one can actually be in Hindustan so you stop claiming our history.

I wonder how it must feel to be from a country that names itself after the heritage of its enemy.

Whatchu talking about?

We consider Pakistan as a part of India. You probably claim Indus as your own, but don't forget that we gave it to you, including your country. That's where the term Akhand Bharat comes from.

It's like a child claiming ownership of a bike that was purchased by his father.

Whatchu talking about?

We consider Pakistan as a part of India. You probably claim Indus as your own, but don't forget that we gave it to you, including your country. That's where the term Akhand Bharat comes from.

It's like a child claiming ownership of a bike that was purchased by his father.

Lmao "we gave it to you", it's not yours. Never was, never will be.

No matter how much you cry, you will never be from the Indus. You are a swap-dwelling Gangaroo.

No matter how much you cry, you will never be from the Indus. You are a swap-dwelling Gangaroo.
Who are you to give it to us ?

Who are you to claim it from us? You are not from the Indus, therefore, it is not yours. End of story. Find your own damn history, don't steal mine.
How do you know I am not from indus

You are free to believe what you want. But you can't rewrite history.

Because you're Hindustani, odds are you aren't from the Indus. Very few of you are.

It's hINDUStani. Hindustan is named after Indus. It's Persian for the people of Indus.

Sindhu, Sapthasindhu, Indus, Hindu etc. All related to the region that we have gifted to you for the sake of peace. Even Hindi came from Indus. Our entire history begins from Indus.

Who are you to give it to us ?

We giveth and we taketh away.

You are free to believe what you want. But you can't rewrite history.

It's hINDUStani. Hindustan is named after Indus. It's Persian for the people of Indus.

Sindhu, Sapthasindhu, Indus, Hindu etc. All related to the region that we have gifted to you for the sake of peace. Even Hindi came from Indus. Our entire history begins from Indus.

Lmao you're the one rewriting history. You are NOT from the Indus, therefore, it's not your history. Simple as. Names mean jack all, by your logic FYROM are Macedonian (they're not, they're Slavs who wish they were Macedonian).

You didn't gift it, we took it despite all your attempts to not allow such a thing to happen, and you will never be able to undo what happened.

Please, stop having a self-inferiority complex and learn to value your own history.

Lmao you're the one rewriting history. You are NOT from the Indus, therefore, it's not your history. Simple as. Names mean jack all, by your logic FYROM are Macedonian (they're not, they're Slavs who wish they were Macedonian).

Sorry, but my people wrote the Rigveda. And the Rigveda's codification began on the banks of the Indus in Pakistani Punjab and moved into the heartland over the next few hundred years.

Map_of_Vedic_India.png

The codification ended with my people (literally) in Uttar Pradesh.

Here's a neutral source.
https://www.ancient.eu/The_Vedas/
The Vedas were first composed sometime around 1500-1000 BCE in the north-western region of the Indian subcontinent - present-day Pakistan and northwest India - and they were transmitted orally over many generations before eventually being committed to writing.

You didn't gift it, we took it despite all your attempts to not allow such a thing to happen, and you will never be able to undo what happened.

Oh, we can undo whatever we want, whenever we want.

And partition happened because we allowed it to happen, nothing else. Muslim League in 1946 was nothing. It was Congress that came to power at the time. So it's obvious that any decision will be taken by the ruling party of the time. This is common sense.

Later on, Pakistan was further partitioned into 2 by our writ. No power in the world could stop that.

Please, stop having a self-inferiority complex and learn to value your own history.

Nice try attempting to rewrite history and whitewashing it with "inferiority complex".

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom