What's new

Food prices mock India's scorching growth

AHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

do i seriously have to reply to this comedy?

You have no reply, India established itself as the dominant power in '71, that's all there is to it.

have you forgotton when Pakistan became a nuclear power? was it before or after 71?

I said had Pakistan been intact. No where have I implied that Pakistan had nukes before '71. Don't worry about replying just as yet, I think you need to focus on reading for now.

So India was behind dividing two brothers for its own good :coffee:

What brotherhood? if there ever was such a thing India wouldn't have had the opportunity to intervene. The Bangladeshis wanted independence and we wanted Pakistan out of our Eastern flank. Mutual interests.

India will further break into to additional states before they all want autonomy. Buying billions in weapons while 400 million people live below the poverty line and 4.5 million child prostitutes the highest in the world is not great economic development. Though I have not been to India, but know Arabs that have been there. As per them Thailand and India have the cheapest prostitues. I think India needs to focus more on poverty then to compete with China and US.

i dont know about other states in india .....but here in tamil nadu you can get rice at Rs2 per kg and other stuff at subsidised rates through the public distribution system that is spread across the state.

China's nearly 1.5% of GDP and India's 2.5% of GDP. :toast_sign:

only China knows the true % becuase they do not accurately report their Military budget. They are probably the most secretive of any of the major world powers.

Military budget of the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In 2009, the US Department of Defense's annual report to Congress on China's military strength offered several estimates of actual 2008 Chinese military spending. In terms of the prevailing exchange rate, Pentagon estimates range between US$105 and US$150 billion,[2] the second highest in the world after the US."

"A RAND Corporation study states that People's Republic of China's defense spending is higher than the official number but lower than United States Department of Defense estimates. The defense spending of the People's Republic of China is estimated to be between 2.3-2.8% of China's GDP. This is 40-70% higher than official figures, but substantially lower than previous outside estimates. Chinese military spending nevertheless doubled between 1997 and 2003, nearly reaching the level of the United Kingdom and Japan, and it continued to grow with an annual rate of greater than 10% during 2003-2005."

India will further break into to additional states before they all want autonomy. Buying billions in weapons while 400 million people live below the poverty line and 4.5 million child prostitutes the highest in the world is not great economic development. Though I have not been to India, but know Arabs that have been there. As per them Thailand and India have the cheapest prostitues. I think India needs to focus more on poverty then to compete with China and US.

Thank you for this highly intellectual post. :tdown:

You have no reply, India established itself as the dominant power in '71, that's all there is to it.

:rofl: the only power with which India dominates is the power of delusion and make believe. If you lie long enough you start to believe your own lies.

ha ha ha ha ....lol:rofl::rofl:.....now typing that filled your heart with joy has'nt it?..enjoy your feeling while it lasts coz when you come back to reality you wont!!!!!!!:lol:

Get back 2 food prices people, there's lots of Indo-Pak threads to show ur love :pop:

Though I have not been to India, but know Arabs that have been there. As per them Thailand and India have the cheapest prostitues.

I have neither been to Pakistan nor the Middle East ...... but I am surprised the Arabs find the time to go to prostitutes (cheap or otherwise) when they have hundreds of thousands of young pakistani camel boys waiting for them back home.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom