What's new

FNSS Saudi Arabia Factory

Mosamania

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
FNSS has opened a factory in Saudi Arabia for modernizing and manufacturing of equipment with a team compromising of Turkish and Saudi engineers with 60% of the workers there are Saudi nationals with the rest being Turkish and 90% of the modernizing and manufacturing equipment are produced in Saudi Arabia here I will post some of the pictures of the work they did and are doing:
1319973669971.jpg

FNSS.jpg

products2en.jpg

download.php

download.php

attachment.php

acv-s-02.jpg

Mosa, do you know how many ACV-S AKINCI you produced? And Malaysia is also interested in acquiring those AKINCI`s if i am not wrong..Or did they already acquire it? have any info?

Mosa, do you know how many ACV-S AKINCI you produced? And Malaysia is also interested in acquiring those AKINCI`s if i am not wrong..Or did they already acquire it? have any info?
So far 352 ACV-S have been produced in KSA and acquired by the RSLF amd the manufacturing line is still in production.

We actually bought it's blueprints and manufacture it here :yahoo:

Yes. Turkey's FNSS is an open company to share all its technologies for friend countries under Undersecretariat of Turkish defence industry's permissions. At present, They are preparing to establish an impressive producion brend for PARS 8x8 in UAE and Malaysia...

Back
Top Bottom